TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

Thanks wana_baby, I don't have much PMA right now!
I tested on Sunday @ 10dpo with a FRER and it was a BFN... Even if the :witch: doesn't get me tomorrow I will probably wait until the following morning to test again.

Ok, fingers crossed for you Cessa! :dust:

No sign of :witch: so far, keeping my FX'd!

Thanks girl! :winkwink:

Ugh, the :witch: just got me :cry: She has never shown this late in the morning!

Onto another cycle, #5!!

SO I guess we are all out for this month and trying for next??
Are you guys using anything for the next cycle??

I've ordered those cheapie OPKs on ebay... Or else I Will go broke buying the expensive ones at the store.... and I've started to test already... the first two days the test line was there but not as dark as the reference line... so I thought I am nearing Ovulation, but yesterday, the test line was lighter than the first two days....
So not sure what's going on.... I'll wait and see what today says..
also hubby and I haven't really been :sex: a lot this month.. I think we are both just kinda tired of all the TTC pressure....
Should get back into it this weekend as it might be the peak time....

:growlmad:
SO I guess we are all out for this month and trying for next??
Are you guys using anything for the next cycle??

I've ordered those cheapie OPKs on ebay... Or else I Will go broke buying the expensive ones at the store.... and I've started to test already... the first two days the test line was there but not as dark as the reference line... so I thought I am nearing Ovulation, but yesterday, the test line was lighter than the first two days....
So not sure what's going on.... I'll wait and see what today says..
also hubby and I haven't really been :sex: a lot this month.. I think we are both just kinda tired of all the TTC pressure....
Should get back into it this weekend as it might be the peak time....

Hey hun! I'm on CD4 so I'm getting ready for OV I've got 7 sticks for now but gonna buy some eBay cheapie opk's too :)
I'm just gonna BD every other day so I can at least hit one fertile day
:dust: to everyone cxxx

Hey hun! I'm on CD4 so I'm getting ready for OV I've got 7 sticks for now but gonna buy some eBay cheapie opk's too :)
I'm just gonna BD every other day so I can at least hit one fertile day
:dust: to everyone cxxx

Well it's suppose to be my fertile days now.. but I am not seeing it on the OPK stick??? I wondering if I Ovulate at all??
Is it possible not to Ovulate at all in a cycle and still get the period???
Anyone knows??

This will be my first cycle using them so I haven't got a clue Hun your ticker may be out.... Fx'd you get a positive in the next few days as you may OV late? Xxxx ps I assume you can still have a period without releasing an egg as that's why they give people clomid etc? Xxxxxx

I GOT MY BFP LADIES :)! I thought that i had taken my period and had all of the symptoms of my period but when it didnt get any heavier , I tested and got my bfp! i couldnt believe it! thankyou so so much all of you for your help and advice! i will still be on and off to check how you all our getting on! :) love you all xxxxxx :dust:

I GOT MY BFP LADIES :)! I thought that i had taken my period and had all of the symptoms of my period but when it didnt get any heavier , I tested and got my bfp! i couldnt believe it! thankyou so so much all of you for your help and advice! i will still be on and off to check how you all our getting on! :) love you all xxxxxx :dust:

oh that's grate!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Congrats hun! All the best with your pregnancy, and hopefully we can all join you soon too!!

Congratulations!!! That's great news! Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

hehe.. I was thinking the same thing BettyBoop... That we don't even report here anymore...

My AF is due on Nov 1st and I tested already at 7 DPO and got a BFN... but I am going to test agagin tomorrow and every other day from there on...

How about you??

hehe.. I was thinking the same thing BettyBoop... That we don't even report here anymore...

My AF is due on Nov 1st and I tested already at 7 DPO and got a BFN... but I am going to test agagin tomorrow and every other day from there on...

How about you??

Lol a spoken like a true POASA haha love it!! Good luck Hun and lots of babydust xxx
I'm at 1-2dpo as I'm not 100% when I OV'd so the dreaded 2ww has begun and I feel nothing lol xxxx

POASA indeed!!! :blush:
But I got these cheapie sticks online and I don't mind wasting them... I still have one good one and will save it for the very last when I know I'm preggers for sure....

Are you using anything this month??

I have used opk's this month for the first time and I got a positive so I'm happy and I bd'd on the right days =) other than that if I don't fall this cycle I may try pre seed or something similar!
Lol I think I need to get IC's sick of peeing on money haha xxxx :dust: hunni xxx

oh so atleast you know you ov. for sure.. that's a relief.... now you just gotta catch the egg at the right time....

So I tested this morning and I got a BFN! :( A little disappointed cause now it should be like 10 DPO... I still haven't lost hope... it's still not over till the :witch: shows up....

So next I will test on Saturday...

Amen sista!! it ain't over till she shows her ugly mug!!! I'm crossing everything that it's just to early to tell xxxx

Thanks Betty... I am really really hoping this is the month... I still got cramps for over a week now with no AF.. I usually only get cramps the day of or the day before AF shows up.... so this is different for me....

So this your first child TTC?? I see you are in Manchester??? I was in London this summer... Couldn't get to Manchester though.... maybe next time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->