TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

yeh this will be my first! and i cannot wait to get my BFP.. i daydream about it all the time lol.. how about you? this your first?

ah cool! my big bro lives in London he is actually coming up to stay tomrrow.. cant wait to see him its been forever since the last time.
I live about 15 mins outside of Manchester but its close enough to enjoy the nightlife and restaraunts etc...

Whats Canada like? is it cold where you are or am i just being sterotypical lol xxxxxx

yes it's my first TTC too.. and not only do I day dream about it, I am getting dreams about me testing ... :haha:
How long have you been with your partner?? I've been married for 3 years now... and we are soo ready to start a family.... just hope it happens fast....

yeah being sterotypical a little... it's sad that we Canadians are only known for the weather...
It's not that bad, we have very hot summers where it feels like 40 degrees some days...
and our winters are pretty bad too.. so we have the two extreams.... cold and heat
You should definetly visit us during January or Feb, to get the feel of our winters... haha...

awww.. spending time with family is always fun... Enjoy!!..

Where I live is getting bad winters so I'm used to the cold!! Would be nice to live somewhere warm =) sounds like Canada is ideal proper seasons!!

I've been with OH 3 years this month so I feel exactly the same very ready!! Xxx

I've had a few dreams too were I have vividly seen positive tests it gets me excited!! But then why I get my BFN I feel so sad xxxx

well I read somewhere that having vivid dreams are part of a sympton of early pregnancy..... so it's probably a good sign...

I've been cramping like crazy all day today.... It's not usually this bad even if it's before AF is due... I am testing agagin tomororw... Will keep you posted.....

also, I feel super tired now.. I am sitting here at work and my eyes are literally closing.... I don't know if it's cause I had a huge lunch or not... :haha:

I can't wait to get outta here and go home to take a nap..

ok so the :witch: showed up today... :cry:

I am sooo hurt and disappointed... I don't know what's wrong with me... :shrug:

I am searching for a doc now to go visit and do some tests or somehing...

it's actually a heavier than normal flow and loads of cramps too... totally not feeling good now...

That was like mine last cycle! Sorry to hear the witch got you! GL for next cycle xxxxx mwah xxxx

Thanks. I am trying soy this cycle... I read so much about that around here and I hear stories that they've been trying for more than a year and as soon as they took soy, they got the bfp... So I'll see how it works for me...

How are you with your cycle?? when are you testing??/ R u using anything??

I've heard great things about both soy and clomid a girl I work with has been trying for 2 years as the first 18 months she didn't realise she wasn't ovulating then bam she is now 15 weeks!
I'm trying not to keep track but I'm around 7-8dpo gonna try and wait till Monday before testing!

Apart from this being my first month using opk's I'm taking multi vita and that's it xxx

ahhh I see you are trying to do it the very natural way... although they say Soy is the natural clomid, I can't help feel bad that I am manupulating my body.... ah well, what ever it takes....
After this month, I am going to the doctor...

you are really brave for waiting till Monday to test..... I got my fingers crossed for you...

I've got a few months before I'm gonna go to the docs!

I hope soy works for you hun! Try to think of the positives xxxx

Oh and watch this space I'm getting some freaky twinges just above my pubic bone so I may give in xxx babydust xxx

Thanks... Yeah it's hard to stay positive after being disappointed month after month for 9 months!!... I know it's take time and patient... but I just want that BFP already!!

anyways, g'luck with the testing... and have a good weekend!

Hey Hun! I haven't tested yet got a lot on at the moment so not been thinking about it if AF hasn't appeared tomoz I will and let you know xxx
How are you? Xxx

I am doing ok.. same old.. waiting for Ovulation or what ever... don't have my hopes up as I hate to be disappointed agagin... so just going to go witht he flow this month...

I think that's a great attitude usually happens quicker that way xx
Ps just BD every other day for fun and your bound to catch that lil eggy xxx

well let's hope so..

Have you done any tests lately?? When's the AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->