TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

puma!!!! i missed you gurl!!!!

those work hours can NOT be good for your sleep cycle, your body is probably exhausted!

get some sleep hun!

thanks for the well wishes..i may have made up tht squinter in my mind..we are going to find out this week!!!!!

:) And good luck this month...dont over think it!

Puma we've been trying every other day since my AF. My last period was 5 days late and I didn't want to miss ovulation! Hopefully that's enough bc I don't think it's going to be able to happen next 2 days (hubbies job). I should use an ovulation strip just to check.

TJ. I had little to no symptoms with my son. I just felt normal period symptoms and they were mild. My bobbins didn't start to hurt until about 2 week post period. So try not to think about it if you can until Thursday. I know that's hard. Find something to distract yourself!

On a side note. ...I feeling trying to get pregnant is a game of shoots and ladders. AF = the slide back to the start.

YUP!!!!! you work yourself allllll the way up to the possibility and then BAM....Bloop! back at the bottom level..sweating, frustrated and exhausted BUT! the hope of a happy baby 9 months later keeps you chuggin right along!

puma!!!! i missed you gurl!!!!

those work hours can NOT be good for your sleep cycle, your body is probably exhausted!

get some sleep hun!

thanks for the well wishes..i may have made up tht squinter in my mind..we are going to find out this week!!!!!

:) And good luck this month...dont over think it!

I'm taking a totally different approach this month! My husband and I don't really need it, but I bought some preseed on Amazon. Anything helps, right? And my husband is on Prednisone which I've read makes it harder for the swimmers to get where they need to go! So, I'm hoping that that extra oomph will do the trick! :)

Thankfully I only have to work 12 days straight once a month, which is nice.

You're more than welcome to upload your squinter here and we can squint for you, too! :) <3

On a side note. ...I feeling trying to get pregnant is a game of shoots and ladders. AF = the slide back to the start.

Bwahahahahahaha. Omg. Dude. This is seriously the most honest statement I have ever read. I love you for this.

Puma we've been trying every other day since my AF. My last period was 5 days late and I didn't want to miss ovulation! Hopefully that's enough bc I don't think it's going to be able to happen next 2 days (hubbies job). I should use an ovulation strip just to check.

LOL! I think every other day is exactly what most fertility Doctors recommend. You're definitely on track to have a little baby if you haven't conceived already! :) <3

Good luck Bella :thumbup:
at least one of us MUST be preggers soon!!:happydance:

thats funny about the shoots and ladders LOL

also...i love you guys:blush::blush: its great to have people to talk to, and get support and encouragement.

i dont even want to talk to my hubby abt these things. he thinks im stressing too much. but he doesnt understand like other women do

also...i love you guys:blush::blush: its great to have people to talk to, and get support and encouragement.

i dont even want to talk to my hubby abt these things. he thinks im stressing too much. but he doesnt understand like other women do

AWWWWW!!!!! I know right!!!! Its great to be able to literally talk about boobies, cm and sperm without feeling too silly!

The odds are that at least ONE of us is going to be preg by the last day of this month....i agree!

KEEP THE FAITH LADIES!!!

love you guyssssss...we should give ourselves more credit

:hugs:

AWWWWW!!!!! I know right!!!! Its great to be able to literally talk about boobies, cm and sperm without feeling too silly!

The odds are that at least ONE of us is going to be preg by the last day of this month....i agree!

KEEP THE FAITH LADIES!!!

love you guyssssss...we should give ourselves more credit

If just ONE of us are pregnant by the end of the month I'm going to be stoked! Absolutely out of this world excited. Because when each of us get our BFP, that'll give us all hope! :happydance:

I agree! It's great to be able to talk to people talking the same journey as me. My hubby says talking about it ruins the romance and I should stop stressing. I don't think I'm stressing. I think I'm preparing to give myself the best odds.

Ugh. It's going to be a long journey. For me the doctor said it shouldn't be any hard to get pregnant this pregnancy , it will be difficult to remain pregnant due to scar tissue.

Yes! I'll definitely be excited if one of you lucky ladies gets pregnant and stays pregnant!

Omg! what did i miss??? BabyC4me did u retest???

Since i have been ttc for 8 cycles, im the senior member here lol so i recommend not to tell ur DHs that u are ovulating. Stresses them out and really will ruin the romance. Been there done that! now im not telling him anything and we are back to our romance :thumbup:

Im feeling bit down today... we are in process of getting permanent residency in Canada and i got an email saying our application is in process. Last step is to do medical exam and we decided to do it right away before waiting for them to ask us to do. This is because they require xray and i wont be able to do xray if i get pregnant.

Long story short, we did the exam yesterday. I went for xray and the tech said if u are 5-6dpo, it can effects the baby but i went ahead with it anyways. Now i feel bad:cry::cry::cry: Im probably not pregnant but still makes me wonder.

6dpo today, had some cramps over the weekend. I have UTI symptoms. Everything smells like cat pee and bbs got heavier, not hurting tho. Great symptoms but i always hav great symptoms and end p getting af lol

Ahh I am so glad I found this forum! We are ttc baby #1 and AF was supposed to arrive April 7th and still isn't here, but I keep getting BFN :( I had what looked like implantation bleeding early last week (I never spot before my period so fingers crossed). No pms symptoms at all but I am extremely tired, tons of veins on my bbs and I noticed my pee had a strong smell! I thought I was going crazy till I saw this thread :p

Anyways, I am remaining hopeful that I am one of the few woman who gets her BFP a little later than most!

Omg! what did i miss??? BabyC4me did u retest???

Since i have been ttc for 8 cycles, im the senior member here lol so i recommend not to tell ur DHs that u are ovulating. Stresses them out and really will ruin the romance. Been there done that! now im not telling him anything and we are back to our romance :thumbup:

Im feeling bit down today... we are in process of getting permanent residency in Canada and i got an email saying our application is in process. Last step is to do medical exam and we decided to do it right away before waiting for them to ask us to do. This is because they require xray and i wont be able to do xray if i get pregnant.

Long story short, we did the exam yesterday. I went for xray and the tech said if u are 5-6dpo, it can effects the baby but i went ahead with it anyways. Now i feel bad:cry::cry::cry: Im probably not pregnant but still makes me wonder.

6dpo today, had some cramps over the weekend. I have UTI symptoms. Everything smells like cat pee and bbs got heavier, not hurting tho. Great symptoms but i always hav great symptoms and end p getting af lol

Good luck on your applications! Canada is great. I went to Fredericton once. its was really nice :)

also, im sure the baby (yes, speak it into being) will be just fine..no worries :) :)

hehe thanks hun! DH was like what baby? :happydance: Our imaginary baby lol

I hav been living in Canada for 10 yrs, finally qualified to apply. I love it even tho its extremely cold.

Did u get af cramps yet?

I hav been living in Canada for 10 yrs, finally qualified to apply. I love it even tho its extremely cold.

Did u get af cramps yet?

Barely. just some mild cramps at nights. AF is due thursday. . no pregnancy symptoms either. ..dunno what going on:cry:

Ahh I am so glad I found this forum! We are ttc baby #1 and AF was supposed to arrive April 7th and still isn't here, but I keep getting BFN :( I had what looked like implantation bleeding early last week (I never spot before my period so fingers crossed). No pms symptoms at all but I am extremely tired, tons of veins on my bbs and I noticed my pee had a strong smell! I thought I was going crazy till I saw this thread :p

Anyways, I am remaining hopeful that I am one of the few woman who gets her BFP a little later than most!

sounds like ur preggers to me:happydance: keep us updated!

Did u get af cramps yet?

Barely. just some mild cramps at nights. AF is due thursday. . no pregnancy symptoms either. ..dunno what going on:cry:

Not having cramps is a good sign too! are u gonna test or wait for af?

Ur symptoms sound so promising! some ppl dont get positive with urine test. I say wait until you are 6-7days late and go for blood test. FX af stays away from u:hugs:

Did u get af cramps yet?

Not having cramps is a good sign too! are u gonna test or wait for af?

LOL i cant wait...i have the test at home, hiding it in my underwear drawer so hubby dont see it LOL.

I will probably test wednesday or thursday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->