TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Did you test today , puma??? Regardless of the pink tink discharge ?

Did you test today , puma??? Regardless of the pink tink discharge ?

LOL I'm out of tests! And I swore not to buy any more tests until I was totally sure I could be pregnant! :happydance:

for those of you who have been pregnant before, whats the earliest time symptoms can appear? what about 5 or 6dpo? i want to know if im going nuts

Honestly, my kiddo was by complete accident. I wasn't planning at all. I knew I was pregnant probably 4 days before AF was due because I went for a two mile run and by the end of it I was bent over having gag reflexes and my boobs hurts so BAD. I'd never once in my life been nauseous from running only two miles so that was a huge red flag. ALSO I could smell the HCG in my pee. It was so strong. I had a second pregnancy a couple years ago but it didn't carry, and I could smell the HCG hormone then too. It was crazy. Those were my first symptoms.

After I found out I was pregnant (still in very early pregnancy) I was irritable, always tired, and sitting in the sun zapped the life out of me.

Any new symptoms? Also, what on earth does HCG smell like?

Those symptoms were with my first kiddo that I had 8 years ago, so I would certainly hope I don't have any new symptoms, haha! :)

HCG.... I don't even know how to explain it. You can look it up and tons of women report smelling a change in their urine.

Based off a smell I remember from many years ago, and sorry for the tmi but you asked, it smells very similar to ..... there's no pleasant way to put it.

Similar to sour movie theater popcorn? You'd just have to sort of experience it I suppose to know for sure. It's not really comparable to anything else.

For me, my symptoms for mild. I didn't know until my AF was due and I tested. The week before my period just felt like a bad pms symptoms which was normal for me. When I'm stresses my cramps are worse and my chest gets bigger. I do remember that I felt like my cramps, irritability and boobs would never go away. I don't remember being able to smell my HGC. :(

Info on newly pregnant women smelling HCG in urine:

https://mypregnanthealth.com/does-urine-have-a-strange-odor-during-pregnancy/

https://www.livestrong.com/article/183661-early-urine-smell-signs-of-pregnancy/

It's a real thing ladies! :)

Info on newly pregnant women smelling HCG in urine:

https://mypregnanthealth.com/does-urine-have-a-strange-odor-during-pregnancy/

https://www.livestrong.com/article/183661-early-urine-smell-signs-of-pregnancy/

It's a real thing ladies! :)

DANGGGGGGGG YALL!

Unbelievable !

Very interesting stuff. Learn something new everyday.

thanks guys! I was feeling crampy for three days but today not so much. so i dunno.... also never heard abt the smell of harmones. something new im learning too. good luck to all!

thanks guys! I was feeling crampy for three days but today not so much. so i dunno.... also never heard abt the smell of harmones. something new im learning too. good luck to all!

It's crazy, honestly! When you guys get your BFP's I'll be curious if you guys can smell the hormone too! :thumbup:

I'm really just bummed about AF today. But, I'm so happy I have you ladies to chat away with time with. I was SO certain I was pregnant. What a serious bummer.

Cramps can be so misleading. Even my Ovia app was like "Hey dude, your reported cramps today. Many women attribute this to their period, but it could also be attributed to implantation" - Or something along those lines.

TWW is 'le'worst!

I agree. It's very interesting. If I get pregnant again I'll have to do a pee smell test.

It's crazy, honestly! When you guys get your BFP's I'll be curious if you guys can smell the hormone too! :thumbup:

I'm really just bummed about AF today. But, I'm so happy I have you ladies to chat away with time with. I was SO certain I was pregnant. What a serious bummer.

Cramps can be so misleading. Even my Ovia app was like "Hey dude, your reported cramps today. Many women attribute this to their period, but it could also be attributed to implantation" - Or something along those lines.

TWW is 'le'worst!

so sorry to hear abt you AF. thats the good thing about a group like this. you can talk openly about your feelings and stuff.
i havent spoken to anyone really about my TTC journey. sometimes i just want to talk about my fears, expectations, faith and disappointment but there is no one to talk to. i am so happy i have this forum:thumbup:

Ovia is..... misleading!

They will say
"Awesome! Youve reported creamy cm....this may be a sign that you conceived this month!"

I have gotten so excited abut when i enter data and what the app will encourage...but idk...it may be all hyped up.'

But im sure if you put you have a toe nail infection or a a sprained ankle, they would relate that to pregnancy lol

LIKE COME ONNNNNN!!!!!!

Holaaa ladies!

Do you mind if i join?

TTC baby #1, this is our cycle #8 currently cd18-2dpo if i ovulated :coffee:
After i post this, im gonna go smell my urine :happydance: even tho 2dpo is way too early, symptom spotting is an addiction for me:blush:

Holaaa ladies!

Do you mind if i join?

After i post this, im gonna go smell my urine :happydance: even tho 2dpo is way too early, symptom spotting is an addiction for me:blush:

Welcome and good luck to you.

im also addicted to symptom spotting lol:happydance:

Welcome and good luck to you.

im also addicted to symptom spotting lol:happydance:

Its google's fault tho! whatever i write on google, its a pregnancy symptom :dohh:
I have painful and frequent urination today at 2dpo, so i looked it p and 99% im pregnant :wacko:

Holaaa ladies!

Do you mind if i join?

Hey there Golden!!!!

Welcome to the lucky BFP thread!!!! we are CLAIMING IT!

Are you really able to smell the chemical in your urine?? Or... was that a joke lol

I cant tell!!!!!

symptom spotting is DEF a flaw many of us can attest to...every little thing...is a sign of ovulation ,implantation, and pregnancy.

Finding a distraction during the TWW is the key.

Do you want a girl or a boy first? any names picked out?

Welcome Golden!

I'm glad you came to join us!

TJ sorry to hear about the ugly AF monster.

I don't know if I'm going to be lucky this month. So much stress at work :( what type of employment do you ladies have? I'm a teacher and it is the end of this quarter which means all my grades and data is due.

Also, I haven't told anyone that I'm ttc but I'm wondering if I gave it away to my sister. Ugh. I didn't want to tell anyone until I know I have a healthy baby. Lol

See, I'm stressed and scatter brained even here.

Welcome Golden!

I'm glad you came to join us!

TJ sorry to hear about the ugly AF monster.

I don't know if I'm going to be lucky this month. So much stress at work :( what type of employment do you ladies have? I'm a teacher and it is the end of this quarter which means all my grades and data is due.

Also, I haven't told anyone that I'm ttc but I'm wondering if I gave it away to my sister. Ugh. I didn't want to tell anyone until I know I have a healthy baby. Lol

See, I'm stressed and scatter brained even here.

Bella!

Teaching is veryyyyyyy time consuming and can be a beeotch to manage.
I also work in the schools, Im a Behavior Interventionist in a emotional/therapuetic support classroom. So trust me....i know about high stress and crisis situations.

A trick that works for me is I go in everyday saying that NO amount of work related stress is worth me jeopardizing MY health or my soon to be baby bean's health.

So i try and compartmentalize things into categories that are top priority and those that do not need my immediate attention.

--->>>How did you sister find out?

I havent told anyone in my family either...becuz i know they will stress me out and ask me every 5 mins if i have a baby growing inside me ...Im not trying to deal with that lol

xoxoxoxo DUST xoxoxoxoxo

LOL guys im still in my TWW. 7 dpo. a little nausea this morning but nothing out of the ordinary.
i want a girl first. i already picked a name since 3 yrs ago...its SAVANNAH :) if its a boy its MICAH. im a geologist so i like environmental/mineral names.
i pray every day for this. my faith is at 100% at this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->