TTC #1 in my 30s. Anyone else?

I read recently that if 1st day is spotting then it doesn't count. Didn't knew that before. I'd be CD5 but this month I didn't count that first day of spotting. My AF used to be precise like a clock but went little crazy since we started to TCC. So annoying! :juggle: Who would think I'll learn new things about AF in my 30's :dohh: Hope my OPKs won't take 2 months to arrive here, I need to know stuff! :shock:

Hi! I am 36 and TTC#1 too :) Have a few things that I might need to overcome to see a BFP including being overweight, mild hypothyroid and some signs pointing to PCOS. I am on my 9dpo on my first cycle with clomid, Metformin and synthroid. Don't really trust my body enough to do any symptom spotting - so planning to take a HPT next Friday when AF would potentially be due.

Hi morvarie! Keeping my fingers crossed for that HPT :) For everything else, maybe keto or lchf could help? My friend with PCOS got weight and cycles under control with keto. I'm on lchf even tho I don't have any problems, just weight I gained over holidays xD Helps with my mood too, winter blues and all that.

On another note, my OPKs and HPTs have arrived! :happydance: I'm shocked, didn't expect them so soon! So I took first OPK today and there is really really faint line but I'm happy knowing I produce at least SOME of the hormones needing for baby.

Are any of you using OPKs?

33 here... Still trying.. I had an infection in my uterus so we never conceived until June. We haven't made it past 5 weeks... Ughh

Turning 30 the end of April, been trying for over 1 1\2 years. Finally got a transvaginal ultrasound and got some minor answers but still far from getting that BFP. Annoyed as hell cause didn't try with ex at age 23 and got instantly pregnant on precum and only one try. Now can't get any with hubs and that's after every other day since menstral, screw our bodies ladies it's #1bullsh*t!

Turning 30 the end of April, been trying for over 1 1\2 years. Finally got a transvaginal ultrasound and got some minor answers but still far from getting that BFP. Annoyed as hell cause didn't try with ex at age 23 and got instantly pregnant on precum and only one try. Now can't get any with hubs and that's after every other day since menstral, screw our bodies ladies it's #1bullsh*t!

Have your drs tried anything else for you?

That's what I keep saying - spend whole adult life watching not to get pregnant and now that I want it, I have to wait and calculate and stuff :growlmad: I was never pregnant so my fear is can I even stay pregnant? Is everything okay with me and hubs? But it's still too early to go and get some more serious testing done, just did papa & ultrasound and I had some smears that are recommended before planing to stay preggers (for 4 types of bacteria and hpv I think, everything came out clean)

Yep I feel you guys. Turning 32 this year and all I want is to start our family. This will only be our 5th month trying but I just hope that this is the month. Gonna try to BD every day until menstrual shows.

Good luck and lots of :dust: I got horrible flu yesterday and am generally feeling meh. Don't really have any symptoms yet but I've stopped symptom spotting afer being "sure" the first few months of TTC. Only thing I really want atm is to be able to breathe normally :coffee:

I'm currently working on permenant residency for Canada so I can't get health coverage or doctors don't really want to take me on atm. I was supposed to get a referral to a GYN, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Good luck with that CanadianMoose, hope you'll get everything sorted out soon.

I'm still having horrible flu over here, DH has it too, 8 more days till AF is supposed to be here, hope that at least flu will be gone by then.

Well I'm suppose to hear back from the GYN and they will see me in less than a week. So there's that...they are taking me on. Maybe I can get the help I need to get the things I need fixed, because I think it's a bit more serious than just infertility now. There's been alot of pain and worrisome side effects now and this needs to be taken care of before it becomes something more serious.

Crossing fingers for you witchy

Well I'm suppose to hear back from the GYN and they will see me in less than a week. So there's that...they are taking me on. Maybe I can get the help I need to get the things I need fixed, because I think it's a bit more serious than just infertility now. There's been alot of pain and worrisome side effects now and this needs to be taken care of before it becomes something more serious.

Crossing fingers for you witchy

Glad to hear they took you on, keep us updated how everything goes :hugs:

Hi everyone! I been reading posts on and off on here for a while now, commenting a couple times. I am 31, ttc#1 for 2 years with no luck. I’ve used opk’s But I don’t temp. I haven’t been to a doc about it yet. I just keep thinking one more month... I’ve been with my DH for 13 years, married for 9 years. I really regret not trying from the start now. Good luck ladies. I’m on cd 20, 4 dpo, My af is due about 2/13

Hello ladies!

I should be 2-3 days away from AF and I can feel it coming... I am guessing I am out for this month, but still not loosing hope, as this can still be one of the symptoms.
I had such a sensitive boobs this cycle. I never had that to the point where I couldn't even touch them.

....and me too. I used birth control (pill) for couple of years, than had IUD and took it out... and now nothing.

I tried for almost 2 years about 3 years ago and never got pregnant...
As per GYN I am completely fine.

GYN tried calling today to schedule my appointment to get checked out, but I spent all day in the restroom with a bad UTI...too much sexy times and enthusiasm. : Facepalm

Will call them tomorrow but hope this doesn't hurt my chances this month, been getting really fertile CM past 3 days...ugh FML worst luck EVER!

Ladies remember, always pee after being busy bee xD

On serious note,hope all the BDing will lead to big big BFP. Gyn was probably going to set appointment in a week anyways, at least here it usually takes a week so you still have time to get rid of annoying UTI by then.

Hello ladies!

I should be 2-3 days away from AF and I can feel it coming... I am guessing I am out for this month, but still not loosing hope, as this can still be one of the symptoms.
I had such a sensitive boobs this cycle. I never had that to the point where I couldn't even touch them.

....and me too. I used birth control (pill) for couple of years, than had IUD and took it out... and now nothing.

I tried for almost 2 years about 3 years ago and never got pregnant...
As per GYN I am completely fine.

I’m now 9 dpo. Of coarse i already took a test yesterday and today. BFN as expected. Normally I have sore boobs by now but I don’t feel a thing. I had some mild cramping yesterday and today like af will be here in the next day or two

I'm tired of BD lol I'm on 1DPO and we did BD 3 days in a row (-2,-1, O) xD It's too much lol We usually don't BD so much or at least not that much days in a row but it just happened. I'll probably BD tomorrow just in case but this is all we can give you ovaries, you better do your part :D OPKs were of no use to me this month, I used them only few times and all the times were negative but then again, I felt pretty into BD when we started the 3 day marathon so I suppose those were the fertile days. Maybe I should really just trust my body and see what happens.

How are you ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->