TTC #1 in my 30s. Anyone else?

tei we've been NTNP a bit more than a year and then TTC for 4 months, which would be about 5 cycles for me.

Now I'm just gonna live one day at a time and hopefully we'll get to that 8 week scan. Don't wonna go sooner because my gyn is pricey and they also say you basically don't see nothing much before 6 weeks anyways. Have bunch of HPTs which I plan to use every day just in case :D

So exciting, Witchy !!! :cloud9:
Not sure if you can here, but DO post pics of the tests.
It's sooo satisfying to watch + s and progressions. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

These two were faint but deffo there. I've seen enough sharp whites to know I'm not seeing lines lol I may post when I get big fat one lol

Btw I have cold now with mild temperature, so yeah, 3rd cold this year so far. But if it's for pregnancy I'm taking it :D

Hoping you all will get your colds soon xD

So I finally have bfp 4 days after my AF should have been here. Had bfn 2 days before AF date, really light lines last 3 days. Just to say - you're not out untill you're out, not everybody gets their bfp on 3dpo. Still feel like I belong to ttc group lol and still have damn cold x_x

That's wonderful, Witchy ! Congrats again. Still waiting for pics :D

I'm moving again to waiting to try. My thyroid results came back bad. My tsh dropped from 0,16 to 0,1 which isn't too bad for ttc, but the worrying part is that it dropped although the dr. putted me for two months on a lighter hormonal treatment. So from hypo i went to hyper. No green light for min. 2 months until it will maybe be under control :(

Tei I know that must suck but two months will fly by and better to wait and get yourself in best shape possible before getting preggo. Spring is best time for babymaking anyways ;) Hang in there hun

Thank you Alligator!

How are you girls doing, what part of cycle are you all in?

Hey girls! I'd love to join! I'm 33, hubby is 39. We have been trying for over a year now with no luck, a lot of heartbreak and frustration!

I think I've tried everything possible to make it happen naturally. Pre-seed, soft cups, Vitex, EPO, acupuncture, even crystals! Lol

Anyway we just had our first infertility appt with my OBGYN so getting started with the first tests. My doctor said "the good news is you're doing everything right. The bad news is you're doing everything right"

I cried on the way home from our appt. it's so hard!!

Hope we all get our BFPs soon!!

jmack54 I know that must be hard, hang in there hun, it will all be worth it for that two lines :hugs:

Thanks Witchy!! Congratulations!! Xoxo

yes I am 31 my boyfriend is 24 and this is our fourth time trying :)

hi) I already wrote in other topics, but it's quite there. I am 33y.o and we decided to do Ivf) want to choose a clinic in eastern Europe. can advise anything ??

Hi all! I’m 31 yo as is my husband. We’re on cycle 2 of TTC our first. I must admit that I’m horribly anxious that this won’t happen for us but I’m trying not to be pessimistic. I stopped taking my birth control pills in June. I ordered OPKs. I’m currently on cycle day 4.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi all! I just turned 34 on Wednesday and my hubby is 32. This is our first time TTC #1! Good luck to everyone!

Is this thread still alive?

Hi, everyone! I'm Sam.

I'm turning 34 on Friday (yikes) and just started TTC last month. My boyfriend is 35 and we just bought a house together. We're not traditional, so we've sort of been dragging our feet on getting married—mostly due to wanting to be financially secure enough to do that and not jeopardize practical things like a getting a house. We had a come-to-Jesus moment last month when we realized that if we wait to do things in "order," then we'll be even older trying for a baby. So, baby comes first!

We've been quite casual about it so far, but I did just invest in some ovulation tests as my cycle has been a bit weird lately. I was ovulating over the weekend and we did the deed, so fingers crossed. But I'm not naive in thinking it will happen right away.

I had a LEEP procedure done in 2011 and a rough road up to that point. I've always been nervous about TTC and if it would happen for me.

So, yeah. Here I am. Casually workin' on it. Just wanted to intro myself to you all and can't wait to be a part of the community.

Hi everyone,

I'd love to join this thread. I'm in my very late 30s, actually closer to 40 now (in May!) and I'm ttc with donor sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->