• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1 in my 30s. Anyone else?

I used some lingerie I bought for Valentine's to seduce my hubs last night and just had a great time not worrying about anything. I'm probably 3dpo but since I was dealing with the UTI and just finished my antibiotics last night I don't plan on anything and just want to enjoy my time with him and myself. Now I'm just waiting for my GYN appointment in like 2weeks and loving to take a break from testing for a cycle. How was your all's V-day?

Mmm good job on so much BDing witchy! Crossing fingers for ya!

We don't go out on Valentines, but we watched some horror movies and ate junk food and it was fun :) We decided not to go out for V day few years back when we wanted to go to our fav restaurant (that is usually empty) and it was sooo crowded that we had to take take-out.

I'm now idk how many DPO but weirdly not thinking about it much. I'm more focused of practicing my Illustrator skills atm which is good, because I had enough crazy two week waits to last me a lifetime :D

We didn't really go out either, our "rain check V-day" is this Friday. So that will be nice, but I think I am sick with a minor head cold or something. Sneezing and stuffy nose fits! Ugh!

Ugh hope you'll feel better soon, hate being sick.

Hey girls :flower:
This seems like an appropriate thread for me.

I'll turn 30 in March. We haven't yet try to conceive, since i'm having a little problem with a rebel thyroid, but we're on the path. I've been tracking BBT since November last year and checking monthly O's with OPK. Unfortunately i have irregular MC, anywhere in between 23 and 32 day and of course ovulation occur whenever due to my hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis.

So, nice to meet you all! :happydance:

Hi Tei, welcome! :) Hope you'll have happy and short stay here on TTC part of the forum :)

AF is due Tuesday, got the big cramps today. Just in time for my GYN visit...oh joy! Bet she'll be thrilled.lol

Hi Tei, welcome! :) Hope you'll have happy and short stay here on TTC part of the forum :)
Thank you, Witchy :flower:

Hopefully that will be the case, although hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis (didn't have a laparoscopy yet) doesn't sound promising. It's better to keep my expectations real.

AF is due Tuesday, got the big cramps today. Just in time for my GYN visit...oh joy! Bet she'll be thrilled.lol

:dohh:
Usually i cancel my Gyn visits when i have my period (they reschedule me short after though) because the PAP test isn't conclusive. Not sure if you're going in for a PAP though...

Naw no pap they want to "talk" and make me pay more money out of pocket before they get down to really helping me. I swear if we could get this shit done over the counter I'd say fuck all those "fertility doctors" they do nothing but build a fortune off your misery.

My AF is due Wednesday, let the countdown begin :D So far I had - stabbing pain in left ovary yesterday, then some cramps in the evening and since 8dpo wet feeling even tho I usually dry up before AF. But my body is evil and I had months where I had some weird symptoms (like boob ache, I never get those usually) and it was still nothing, so it's just wait and see for me.

CanadianMoose yeah it sucks, fertility help should be cheap if not free, especially for people who have no kids. But what can we do :\

Hi ladies. I'll be 34 next month. Been TTC #1 for about a year and a half now. I have PCOS so that complicates things. Took a short break, but will be full throttle next cycle.

:dust:

Naw no pap they want to "talk" and make me pay more money out of pocket before they get down to really helping me. I swear if we could get this shit done over the counter I'd say fuck all those "fertility doctors" they do nothing but build a fortune off your misery.
](*,) That sounds terrible, but hopefully something will come out of it. Let us know how it went. I only had my "preconception visit" with my gyneco and with my family dr. to which it turn into a no conception because of my thyroid (once again) imbalance. Not even sure if fertility dr.s are covered by insurance here. :nope:

My AF is due Wednesday, let the countdown begin :D So far I had - stabbing pain in left ovary yesterday, then some cramps in the evening and since 8dpo wet feeling even tho I usually dry up before AF. But my body is evil and I had months where I had some weird symptoms (like boob ache, I never get those usually) and it was still nothing, so it's just wait and see for me.
Good luck!!! Maybe AF skips you this month. :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I'll be 34 next month. Been TTC #1 for about a year and a half now. I have PCOS so that complicates things. Took a short break, but will be full throttle next cycle.
:dust:
Hi, Tori ! :flower:
Hopefully you won't be around much in this thread :D

I had positive OPKs yesterday and temperature starts to raise.
Unfortunately can't do much about it, since i'm scheduled this week for my thyroid recheck after dose change. Oh well... hopefully next month.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ladies. My AF is due tomorrow so I'll see will it show up or not. I tested two days ago I think, and it was BFN but I have those One Step hpt's so dunno can I trust them or not. I think I'll be sure that I'm preggo only if my AF is late for a week. Usually it came day early every month I was suspecting I was preggo lol

Also, I don't have any symptoms before AF, it's just like nothing, nothing, nothing - GO! So I only know I'll get her the minute I get her. Gah, how I wish I could have had an oopsie :wacko:

Hi I am 34 been trying for over 2 years and I have pcos. I was just put on femara, gonal f, and hcg shot this cycle and 1st cycle since I started using ovusense for my bbt. I am now 3 dpo if I go by ovulating 2 days after my hcg shot

Well girls, this really is "when you least expect it". My OPKs didn't show any surge this month and here I am, the day AF should arrive and I have faint + on One Step(that would be on 13 & 14 DPO). I still don't believe it, have bit of discomfort in tummy, not really cramps (had those few days ago) and here and there sharp pain in boobies, but other than that - nothing. If this is sticky bean, I'll have baby few days before my 34th birthday.

I still don't feel ready to move on to other subs tho, when I see how many of girls have lost their pregnancies, I don't even dare to hope or think about it.

Well girls, this really is "when you least expect it". My OPKs didn't show any surge this month and here I am, the day AF should arrive and I have faint + on One Step(that would be on 13 & 14 DPO). I still don't believe it, have bit of discomfort in tummy, not really cramps (had those few days ago) and here and there sharp pain in boobies, but other than that - nothing. If this is sticky bean, I'll have baby few days before my 34th birthday.

I still don't feel ready to move on to other subs tho, when I see how many of girls have lost their pregnancies, I don't even dare to hope or think about it.

Witchy, That's so wonderful!!! :happydance:
For how long have you been trying? sorry i didn't read much behind and i'm new to the forums.

Congrats and prayers for sticky bean :flower::flower::flower: :happydance::happydance:

tei we've been NTNP a bit more than a year and then TTC for 4 months, which would be about 5 cycles for me.

Now I'm just gonna live one day at a time and hopefully we'll get to that 8 week scan. Don't wonna go sooner because my gyn is pricey and they also say you basically don't see nothing much before 6 weeks anyways. Have bunch of HPTs which I plan to use every day just in case :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"