TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Yay!! How are you feeling? Are you temping at all? I am trying to just relax this week but it is impossible! lol

Sunnybe- how are you doing? Do you think you O'd??

Iam not temping this month jmack54 becoz of taking progesterone supplements...
i donno how am gonna hold until 12dpo..god only knows:|

haha i hear ya! I was just looking up the stats of testing 8 DPO and it is way too early lol! this is going to be a long week.

So excited for you both! Just a couple more days :D I would totally test at 8 DPO lol. If it's negative, you're not really bummed out because you're still testing way too early. If there is a line, well that would be even better haha.

I doubt I would even notice a faint line even if it was there though. I see all those topics of women posting their sticks and I rarely see any lines, while lots of others do see it lol.

AFM: I think I already o'd. Temp showed a gradual increase last month too, so I think that's probably it. My CM dried up as well. I expect to see a further temp increase tomorrow. Curious to see where FF will put CH's this month though. It'll still be at least 2 days earlier than last month, and last month was 2 days earlier than the previous month. So it looks like my cycle is normalizing a bit. FX for a longer LP :D

that's a really good sign sunnybe :) I really really hope this month works out good for you :hugs

CHEERS:beer: to the loonnnggg looonnggg weeeeek jmack :winkwink:

Yesterday night,had some sharp pain in my bbs("ouch!!! that hurts" kinda pain) for some time...dont know why, but it was different from previous cycles.

Ohhh man I can't wait for you guys to test :D :D Sounds promising agirl! Any symptoms yet jmack?

Temp rise for me this morning. If I change the detector in FF to "research" it gives me CH on Saturday. I'm changing it back to "advanced" for now, because of my super positive OPK on Sunday. Let's see what happens :)

YAY for a longer LP Sunny!! That would be EXCELLENT news!! I'm excited that my cycle will be a little longer this time too so I feel ya!

Agirlfromind- Interesting symptom!! Sounds promising!! How are you holding out as far as testing? Do you think you'll crack? Lol

I am not really experiencing any symptoms but I also am not much of a symptom spotter! The past cycles when I have spotted symptoms it hasn't meant anything so I just kind of ignore it honestly.

More than anything what I'm excited about is that: 1) I don't feel any sign of my period coming which I usually can feel about 2 days before it comes and 2) my temperatures seem a little different than previous cycles in a way that is exciting!

I am just hoping my temps don't drop over the next couple days and I will be happy!

Hello everyone!!

Today is 9dpo for me. I noticed a brown line running from my

belly button toward the pelvis. It was not there before, found it strange. Thatsy

asking you guys to shed some light on it pls...

That's called the linea negra, and it develops due to the rising hormones in pregnancy. That being said, it's very, very early for these hormones to already influence the melanin levels in your skin. It could also be due to hormonal supplements you're taking (lots of women on the BCP develop it as well).

FX :D

Oh Jmack, I see a temp drop :( Does it feel like AF is coming or could it just be an implantation dip (they do even go below cover line!)? I really hope it's the latter!!!

Ugh Sunny so bummed with my temp drop this morning. Thanks for reaching out! I'm pretty sure it's AF as this has been a pretty typical pattern for me. :(

Aahh :hugs: I refuse to believe you're really out jmack!! Hang it there little eggo!

If it is AF though I would be optimistic about your next cycle as your FP seems to normalize and a LP of 11 days is still long enough to conceive.

I'll keep my FX for you hun!

Totally! I'm glad my cycle was a little longer this month and I probably still won't get AF until tomorrow or Saturday. Ugh so frustrating.

Now it's time to "egg" (hah!) you on during the TWW! How are you feeling about this cycle? I really hope this is the one for you!!! FX!

jmack- don't giveup until AF shows..be positive...FX for u!!

sunnybe -I really really hope this is ur month...keep positive thoughts and energy around you..FX!!!!

Lol, thanks jmack! I don't know how I'm feeling about this cycle. I'm just very cautious by nature and I'm sure that even if I would get a BFP, I'd be telling myself not to get too excited because there's plenty of stuff that could still go wrong. I guess it's my way of protecting myself.

I'm already looking ahead and thinking about next cycle and what I would do differently (exercise more while also being careful not to lose any weight just in case a low BMI is the issue), and what the advantages would be of conceiving next cycle instead of this one (can't think of any right now lol, still have some time though ;)). I just really, really don't want to get my hopes up in any way, which is why I'l definitely be testing early if I get a chance before AF shows up. So maybe early next week?

Good luck agirl! Just a few more days for you now. Are you trying to keep your mind off it? Must be really hard!

Sorry AF got you this cycle Jmack! Fx'd for the next one!
My temp jumped but I don't think I o'd... just a off temp after working all night and sleeping.
Sunnybe- your chart if looking good!
Agirl- looking forward to seeing your test in a few days!!

Sorry jmack ,lets try this cycle and hope will get a pos nxt mnth.

AFM,tested BFN today, but until my blood test, wont give up.lets see what happens

Sorry jmack :( I hope this cycle will be the one!

Amber: do you use OPK's? It'll definitely help letting you know when you're ovulating. I agree that it seems a little early this cycle. Fx!!

agirl: there's still time :) Are you testing over the weekend as well or are you waiting for the results of the blood test next week? Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->