TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

That's exciting Amber!! I hope you get your BFP this month!!

Sunnybe- what the heck is going on with my chart? I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and today my temp jumped like I ovulated! so confusing.

I hope you'll have a positive OPK soon, Jmack. I think our cycles may still be in the process of normalizing after BCP's, so who knows what to expect right?

I hope I'll O sooner than CD20 this cycle because it seems that my body is still set on getting AF the 4th Friday of the cycle, which leaves me with just a 8 or 9 day LP. I think I'll call my OBGYN if I don't see any improvements this cycle. They'll probably tell me it's too soon, but I'll have almost 4 months worth of data to show them, so who knows.

Glad to hear telling a couple of people has helped you Amber. Sorry people have been nosy Jmack :( I've always said that I didn't want kids before 30 so we haven't really had that many people bug us about it. I'm afraid that if I tell people, that'll change. It'll be hard, especially if it takes a long time to get pregnant and I don't think I'd want that extra pressure. I can already see people wondering "Hmm, is she pregnant" if it's laundry day and I decided to wear baggy clothes or something. It might even be more difficult if you are indeed pregnant and don't want to be telling people in the first couple of weeks.

I just really hope it'll happen soon though! It's so funny how with each passing month I'm just so much more desperate for it. A couple of months ago when I was still on BCP's, I didn't care about it at all. We just decided, hey you know what, let's go ahead and try and see what happens. Next thing you know, I'm in full wanna-be-mommy-mode and the biological urge has taken a complete hold on me!

Oops, just saw your post jmack! Looking at last months' chart you had a couple of spikes as well right? Maybe it's just that? Are there any environmental things that could cause a spike in temp? No flu like symptoms either?

Oh Sunnybe I am in the EXACT same position! When I went off BCPs I was like oh well we will just see what happens! But now I feel so differently and really want it to happen!! So funny how that works.

Not exactly sure what's going on with my O date, but I figure no matter what I'm in my fertile window so we will just keep BDing over this weekend and see what happens!

Oh also- I just tested my OPK again and the line did get darker today than yesterday so maybe I am still gearing up to O! I will keep testing with OPKs over the next few days to see if I do get a true positive :)

Hope you ladies O soon! Jmack, your opk darkening sounds promising!

When I went off BCPs I fully expected to be pregnant within a few months! Now that it hasn't happened I'm just hoping it will at least within a year. I sure am glad we decided to start sooner instead of waiting a few more years!

Hi ladies. I'm testing on the 21st. Feel so nauseous and a little Dizzy right now . I know it's early but I'm hoping its a sign! Keep getting blood from my nose when I blow it also x good luck everyone x

I see you got a positive OPK today jmack :D FX this is the last month you'll need to use 'em :)

Amber: are you going to test this weekend or just waiting for AF to show?

Bdust: How many DPO are you? Good luck!

Thanks SunnyBe! I was definitely overthinking it since I usually O earlier so I'm just so relieved to get a clear positive and know I haven't yet. Thanks for your support!

Fingers crossed babydust! Keep us posted!

Yay for positive OPK Jmack!

I will probably just wait until Monday before testing if AF doesn't show up by then.

Started spotting this morning so think AF is on the way...

Thanks Amber! I was so relieved! I'm sorry to hear that AF might be on the way... fingers crossed she doesn't show up!

So sorry Amber :( Hope AF stays away.

Enjoy O'day jmack!

Hey ladies.. I've been so busy at work and other things.. I am still getting the dizzyness and blood when I blow. I am hoping its that because if not..it could be something very serious! Hope everyone is doing well; I am 10 dpo in 40 minutes (UK GMT time) so 9 but basically 10.I have such a good felling about this month* and happy valentine ladies for tomorrow , IRL be working a long shift of dealing with snotty snobby customers:* xx

Babydust- hope you get a BFP soon!

AF started for me... onto the next cycle! This will be cycle 7 for me

Sorry Amber, that sucks :( I hope cycle 7 is going to be it for you.

When are you testing baby-d? Sounds like a fun way to spend Valentine's day lol ;) I hope your intuition is right and you'll get your BFP soon!

Chart is looking good jmack!

Happy V-day everyone! Anything special planned? We're not really into gift exchanging, so we're just planning a nice dinner and such :)

Amber I'm sorry to hear you are onto the next cycle. Enjoy being out of the TWW at least!

Babydust- any updates yet?? Can't wait to hear about your BFP!!

Sunnybe- what's going on with you?? Gearing up to O? Anything exciting?

I am officially in the TWW now and trying to be chill about it. We don't really do gift exchange either but my hubby is going to cook me steak and lobster for dinner so that is awesome!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Hi guys. Yeah me and oh don't gift exchange either. Although he surprised me with a massive card and love heart packet of farerroo rochets not sure on spelling lol. We just pigged out on a big fat pizza too aww . Such a good day apart from rude customers at work... And had loads of lotiony creamy cm since 3/4dpo heavy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->