TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

hello ladies!!!!! Iam new to this page. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years now.currently am on my 2nd iui cycle. Today is 2dpo for me. This TWW ROLLERCOASTER sucks. hope this cycle works.

Agirlfromind- welcome! I hope this cycle works out for you!!

Aahw :) sounds like we all had a nice Valentine's day.

Welcome agirlfromind! Can you tell us more about your journey? You're absolutely right about that horrible TWW, that's for sure!! Hope you'll your BFP this cycle!

I'm on CD13, so it'll probably be another week before O. Started OPK testing yesterday though. Not much else going on.

hi sunnybe:) Iam 23yo and my hus is 29. Married for 2 1/2 years now,ttc for 2 years. I have PCOS and had a lap surgery in september last year. My hus has no issues,his count is 106million post wash with 60% motility so no issues on his side. After the surgery,we have tried two TI(timed intercourse)cycle both failed. Then did one iui with inj and trigger,again failed...currently had an iui with same meds on feb12th,had two follies. now in tww...hence my story:)

Agirlfromind- welcome!! I am 3 DPO so right there with you in the awful TWW! Thanks for sharing your story, I really hope this is your cycle!!

Ditto! When are you due to get AF? Mine is due Saturday the 25th. I think I will test on Friday the 24th IF my temp hasn't dropped and no sign of AF :) my temps usually drop early so I know AF is coming

It seems so far away lol

jmack54- i have a 28-30 days cycle,so af is due on either 26th,27th or 28th. I have my beta blood test on 27th. will know by then.hope this is our month:)

sunnybe- GL to u :) hope this is our month...

Neutral can be good! Did you feel any different during your previous TWW's? Just a little over a week before you find out! FX!!

Jmack, your chart looks amazing! This could really be it :D

Amber, did you stop charting this cycle? How is everything?

AFM, I'm feeling a bit down today. Still no sign of O, which means that my next LP will be 11 days or less (best case scenario in case of a + OPK tomorrow, unlikely). Not good. I think I'll give my OB a call next month to ask if I can get an appointment to discuss it. I know that there have been women trying a lot longer than I have and I shouldn't worry/complain too much, but it's just so frustrating to never really get a chance cycle after cycle. :(

I'm sorry sunnybe. It definitely is hard when you can't even try! So frustrating. I hope you O soon or you get some answers from your OB. Stay positive and I know it will happen for you! Xoxo

Thanks for the encouraging words! My chart is definitely looking promising! If my temps don't drop on 10 or 11 DPO like they have my last couple I'm going to be very excited!

Sorry to hear that sunnybe. Still you have time to wait right,so dont worry. if its not happening,then consult with ur obgyn. It is always good to seek for help instead of worrying. hope u get a pos opk!!!
AFM, last cycle I had symptoms like sore and heavy boobs,freqent urination,feeling emotional most of the time...but then i realized those were because of my estrogen supplements. poor me :|

Jmack- your chart is looking great!

Sunnybe- hope you get a + OPK tomorrow!

Agirlfromind- FX'd you get a BFP!

I took a few days off from charting but am back at it now. Just feeling like I might need to make an appt with my obgyn if my chart doesn't show ovulation in the next couple months.

@agirl: our hormones suck! That stupid dance between estrogen and progesterone is ruining any chance we have to successfully predict if we'll be getting that BFP. Are you tempted to test before your blood draw?

@jmack: it keeps on rising!! :D

@amber: temping during those first couple of CD's doesn't really tell us that much anyway, so I can understand you took a break. I forgot, do you use any OPK's? I hope you'll see a clear pattern this month, followed by a BFP!

AFM: I felt kinda different yesterday evening and decided to do another OPK. It was almost positive! My temp went up by 0.3 this morning and I had a +OPK. I really hope I didn't ovulate already (I'll always find something to complain about lol) because I'd still like to get a couple more BD sessions in, just to be safe :D I'll keep on testing until it's no longer positive.

Yay for a positive OPK sunny!!! BD time!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you love!

That's awesome sunnybe :) yay!!!! happy for u :)
ofcourse iam tempted but dont wanna see a bfn:\ so holding my temptation in...will test on 12dpo i guess

Agirlfromind- I'm testing on 12 DPO too! At least trying to hold out that long. You are 7 DPO today right? If so then we are on the same day and that means we will be testing the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->