TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Ok ladies I already tested. BFN. lol I don't have line eyes at all so I don't see anything at all! I am trying to stay positive at it is only 10 DPO and I can test again in a few days :) Thanks for being along for the ride!!

Excited to see if Ursaula has some more exciting news for us!

Sorry about that jmack... but 10dpo is still early and you're not out till af shows. Fx for everyone

Craigbaby: Thanks for the advice... I'm stocking up on OPKs and cleaning and organising in preparation for next month. Hopefully will help survive :)

Sorry Jmack! 10dpo is still very early. Over 30% of women get a negative at 10dpo according to countdowntopregnancy.com Did you use a frer or another test? Test again tomorrow!

Rag cleaning and organizing is a great idea! I think we could all use a little more of that!

6dpo today. I am really not holding my breath though since Hubby and I last dtd the 27th (night) and I got a positive opk on the 30. I also had ovulation cramps the 30th and 31st. So best case scenario it was 3 days before ovulation which puts my chances at like 10%. I read sperm can live up to 5 days but that isn't typical. And yes, I have been constantly googling for success stories on getting pregnant only having sex 4 days before ovulation :haha:

Next month though I am all in. I am going to do smep, mucinex, soft cups, pre seed. All the works lol.

Hey Craigbaby... i heard that with the right CM and motility 3 days before has a shot so fx for you! What's mucinex btw?

Thanks for all the support!! It is so helpful when you are just waiting and waiting and googling hehe. I used FRER. Didn't see a thing! Oh well I will keep trying :)

Haha Craigbaby I'm sure you've been looking for all the success stories! It is definitely possible! I've got my FX for you!

I like your advice of just preparing for the next month instead of focusing on getting it this month. That sounds like a great plan :) I think I'll get on the same plan as you if I don't get BFP this month. SMEP, Pre-seed, and Mucinex. Is it OK to use Mucinex if you aren't sick? haha

Ragnhild- Mucinex is like an expectorant you use if you have a cough or a chest cold. Gets the mucus out of you :)

Rag - you take mucinex for colds. It thins the mucus in your nasal passages, but it also thins your cervical muscus. Some people think it helps the spermies on their way. I took mucinex for the first time (because I had the flu) and that was the month I got my bfp.

Thanks jmack and craig... Def gonna try some version of mucinex next month. Jmack: maybe we catch a cold with the bad weather next month and then we take it anyway ;)

Ladies, I have thought about testing exactly 20 times today! I'm only 6dpo lol! Ughhhh!

Ladies, I have thought about testing exactly 20 times today! I'm only 6dpo lol! Ughhhh!

Try to find some distraction Craig... Although I'm hardly the one to preach. Only 3dpo and already symptom spotting. Haha I even thought of stopping to buy tests when I passed by the pharmacy. Tww officially sucks :dohh:

TWW is the worst!! Stay strong ladies! I thought I was finally making progress at 10 DPO but I guess not! Ugh we can make it through!

Now im at the point where every time I go to the bathroom I'm hoping AF isn't here!

I'm reading stories now about people who got late BFPs ��

Jmack you are not out and it isn't late yet! 33% chance still! That's really good odds!!!

Rag I'm trying to focus on something else, but I'm sick with a cold and miserable and the only thing I can think that would make it better is another baby haha!

Which is actually insane. Because once you have a baby, there is no more resting when you are sick. You kid doesn't care you are sick. He wants his dry cherries and his ball right now lol! Wouldn't trade it for the world but man it's tough being a mom when you are sick! Counting down the hours till bedtime!

Hello gals!

Let me know if you see anything on my 10dpo FRER tests...I see it on the Wondfo so I thought the FRER would be more clear...:nope:

More unfortunate news, I've had a gallbladder attack all day, which is why I didn't update earlier.

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 16
  • 10dpo2.jpg
    10dpo2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 10dpo3.jpg
    10dpo3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 49
  • 10dpo4.jpg
    10dpo4.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 48
Ursaula I see it in the first pick!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Test again tomorrow!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your attack :hugs:

Ursaula I see something in the first pic too!! I hope that's a good sign for you!! Can't wait to see if it gets darker!! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( rest up! Fx for you!

Craigbaby- thank you so much, you are too awesome to have for moral support! Haha being sick with a kid does not sound fun :) you sound like a great mom though!

Thanks gals :)

jmack, when do you plan on testing again?

I'm really going to try to hold out until sunday if AF isn't here. I hate seeing the BFN. How about you? Also how do I upload a picture? Do I have to have it on a webpage?

I update using my computer. If you go to advanced post instead of "post quick reply" you can select images near the bottom of the page. A new browser will open for you to upload. I hope that makes sense!

I will be testing again tomorrow with a Wondfo. I used a dollar tree one tonight. We'll see with the wondfo tomorrow morning though since those are the ones I'm seeing the most on.

Oh perfect thanks! Post a pic of the line you're getting on wondfo if you're seeing something! Are you feeling better tonight?

I think I'm going to wait until Sunday- 13 DPO to take another FRER if AF hasn't shown up!!

Not feeling any better tonight. If it isn't going away by tomorrow I'm to contact the doctor again...we'll see.

How long is your lp? When is af due for you?

Here's two of my 9dpo Wondfo pics.

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 9dpo2.jpg
    9dpo2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts