TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

I have heard that you can use either but I think the specific bbt thermometers will be more accurate. They aren't too expensive- can get them at any drug store.

Tested tonight ladies...8dpo bfn. No surprise as I didn't time sex optimally this month. But I can't help poas lol!

Craigbaby- bummer! Are you going to keep testing?

Has anyone used preseed? I'm thinking of trying it this month :)

Thanks for all the support girls! Hate when AF shows up but glad the wait is over!

Oh my the way welcome Amber!

And ragnhild- I started temping last month for the first time and it was helpful. I just used an affordable thermometer bbt I bought at target located in the
Section with the pregnancy tests. It's just about averages so you will see when you ovulated. Your temp will go up and stay up after you ovulate. So as Amber said, it doesn't help you before you ovulate but you will know after when you did. A combo of OPKs and temping was helpful for me this cycle. The OPKs will tell you when you are about to ovulate and temping will show you when you did!

So after I got out of the bath I looked at my test again and there was a skinny pink line. So I freaked and rushed to cvs for a frer. Bfn. I hate evaps! And I knew better. Why did I do it!!??? Ugh!???

Oh no craigbaby! That's awful. See this is why I can't handle poas! I completely understand your addiction though. Can't wait to hear what happens in the next few days!

Hey ladies! I'm a newbie on Opks and ttc slang but i finally got it all down! After midnight which is 2 hours frm now i will be 5dpo. It feels SOOOO relieving to find an active forum frm 2017!!!! Since ovu day and 1dpo ive been reading all these convos frm TTC forums that date back to 2009! And that go no further than 2013 😱 i feel so much more at ease to have found you girls lol. Ive been feeling so many crazy symptoms but i think its just me paying extra attention to anything my body feels because of this being my first month ttc.

Hi Sleia!

I felt the same way exactly so I just started a new thread! It's so nice to have some girls to talk to and figure things out with! The first month we were ttc I symptom spotted so much I had convinced myself I was pregnant haha! But you really just have no way of knowing. You are making progress though at 5 DPO! Keep us all posted and fx for you!

Hi craig... i can imagine the addiction especially when cheap tests are available so easily. who can blame you for having hope and wanting to know asap! let us know if you test again.

welcome sleia... i agree with jmack. my first cycle (well sorry to give tmi but we didnt even finish that bd properly so technically i had a 1% chance) i symptom spotted like crazy, went and bought hpts by the bulk and had myself convinced i was one of the lucky ones! not saying you cant be but just that hope and expectation is part of the game. gl and glad you found this support group :)

Hi Sleia! Welcome!

Bfn this morning at 9dpo. I knew it was a long shot so not really upset :)

Ready to try for next cycle!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone testing soon?

Wow great attitude craig!

I'm tempted to start testing tomorrow @8dpo. Haha really thought i was making progress this month... not symptom spotted or rushed to buy hpts yet but i feel moody and emotional like pms symptoms today. I'm starting to think its around this time in my cycle that i lose control and start testing and hoping. Anyone else experience something similar?

Hi everyone,

I want to join you as well. Quick introduction: 29 y/o, married to wonderful husband 6 years ago and I've been off BCP for two cycles TTC for #1. First cycle after discontinuing was just 24 days and the second cycle 28 days but had a luteal phase of just 6 days :( I really hope to have a normal cycle this month. Currently at CD4.

We'er not telling anyone we're TTC yet so I love to be part of this community to vent and support each other.

Good luck everyone!

thank you jmack!!!! I just wanna start testing already but am waiting until 9dpo :/ im such an impatient nut. I will definitely!

Ragnhild thank you!!! Im glad i found this too!

Craigbaby sorry for your bfn! Maybe it was too early? Im planning to test on my 9dpo too. POAS addict probs :( lol

Welcome SunnyBe! We are in the exact same boat! I've been off BCP for two months TTC #1! My first month my cycle was only 22 days, and this past month it was 23 days. But this past month I used OPKs and started temping and realized i O'd on day 11 which means I still had a 12 day luteal phase which should be enough.

Are you taking a multivitamin? I read that B6 can naturally extend your luteal phase. I checked and my multivitamin I take anyway has B6 in it so that's good.

I'm on CD 2 today so we will be pretty close with each other this cycle.

Wishing you luck! FX!

Hi everyone , I am trying to have my first little bean also . I would like some buddies for this journey : )

Welcome to everyone new! :)

Today marks 14dpo and here is my FRER result. Ff has now decided I didn't ovulate :growlmad: so I've started Emerita progesterone cream to see if that helps :shrug:

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
  • 14dpo2.jpg
    14dpo2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi sunny and ele!

Sorry urs, hope this cycle is better for you! Fx for everyone :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@jmack: lots of similarities indeed! I wish I O´d as soon as you in my cycle though! I really hope my cycle sorts itself out sooner rather than later. I´ve used BCP for such a long time so I get that it might take a while for our bodies to reset. Thanks for the B-6 tip. I started prenatal multivitamins a week ago so let´s see if it helps!

@Ele: Good luck!!

@Ursaula: That sucks :( How have your temps been since O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->