TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Jmack, totally with you. If I get a bfn then I first dread seeing af each time, and afterward when I know it's a confirmed bfn then I just want af to come so I can get on.
How long is your cycle? There's good tools to know when you should test like here
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php
Hope it helps you hold off. You can also compare different tests online for sensitivity.

Craigbaby, hope you're feeling better. Your posts about being sick as a mother sound so romantic lol ;)

Ursaula: hope you're feeling better. I can't see the pics coz it's an old tablet and browser, but will check when I'm at work.

Fx for all you ladies testing!!

Thanks Rag! I've only had one real, normal cycle since coming off bcp and that was only a 21 day long cycle. So today is CD 22 for me. I had a temp drop today so it isn't looking promising. If AF isn't here by Sunday I think I'll take another test. Keeping my hopes up but don't want to get let down. I'm glad you know the feeling with getting the BFN! What DPO are you now? When are you planning to test?

Ursaula- I am so excited to see what happens with yours! I swear I am seeing something on yours! Keep us posted!

Craigbaby- how are you feeling? Any symptoms or updates?

11dpo test this morning. I feel if it were positive it would be getting noticeably darker by now.

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 50
So annoying Ursaula! When is AF due for you?

Hmm it seems difficult to know exactly whats going on if your cycle hasn't stabilised yet. Hope it gets to normal soon... even if you have AF at least it will be a step to knowing your cycle and hopefully help in the next round :). I think mine went to almost its original coming off BC, but it was years ago and not for ttc so I wasn't really noticing much. I'm only 4dpo today with a 33 day cycle so have a looonngg wait.. already going crazy lol! So thankful to this forum for sharing the craziness... I was making poor DH suffer thru my mood swings before I joined.

Urs, sorry it's not clear. But there's hope till 14dpo! :dust:

Agreed- any cycle is helpful in me better understanding my cycle! Having a short cycle is nice at least I don't have to wait long to start trying again :)

Haha I know I can tell my DH is zoning out half the time when I'm boring him about cycles and O'ing. Thank god for these forums!

You will have to keep us posted on symptoms and how you are feeling.

So true... I hate having such a long cycle... The wait is endless. Haha not just the TWW but I even find the days leading up to O to be never ending.

Well I'm not actually sure. My last af was in September and prior to that was in May. Before that I hadn't had one in 6 years. I use BBT and checked cm and ff gave me crosshairs 11 days ago for ovulation. However, the Wondfo OPK was negative. I don't know if I actually even ovulated (although cm has been dry since). I'm guessing af will show up around 14dpo as that's the average. But I have no clue. If it isn't here by 14dpo and it's BFN I have herbs and progesterone cream to bring on af to try and help regulate my cycles a little more.

Anyway, when should I use my last FRER? Should I wait until 14dpo?

Hi everyone. My husband and I got married in October. We started trying in November. In December I started tracking my ovulation. I got a positive ovulation test yesterday, so hopefully this is it!

Urs, yes I'd suggest waiting till 14dpo. Are you charting bbt also? And are you seeing anyone to try and regulate AF?

Welcome nursepaige! Gl and fx for this cycle :)

Welcome nurse Paige! Good luck this month and have fun before the TWW!!

Ragnhild- how are you feeling? Any symptom spotting?

Ursaula sorry just read this- yes I think 14 DPO is a good idea. Any updates yet?

I'm pretty sure AF is coming but if not I'm going to use FRER again on 15 DPO myself which is Tuesday!

Hey everyone, I'd love to join! It's been 5 months since I stopped taking the pill and my cycle has been around 30-32 days. I'm still not quite sure I'm ovulating yet as I hadn't seen any clear shifts in my temp and I work nights so it's hard to get accurate readings every day. I actually quit temping for a few months now and am just tracking CM. Good luck to all!

Good luck holding out till Tuesday jmack.. It's only one more day now technically! Fx for you to get that positive!!

Welcome Amber.. Are you also using OPKs? What stage are you in right now... Waiting for O or tww?

AFM I'm keeping myself busy and distracted and vow not to symptom spot.. So far so good but let's see how long it lasts as it's actually harder for me on weekdays during work lol!

Well AF officially just arrived :( 23 day cycle...

Looks like it's back to the OPK and BD phase for me.

Welcome Amber!! Good luck this cycle!

So sorry jmack :(

Fx for you this cycle.. Hope it stabilizes and you get your opk and bfp real soon! :dust:

Sorry jmack! Fx'd for next cycle!
Ragnhild- I'm currently CD 27, expecting AF to arrive sometime around friday. I'm not using OPKs but considering using them after a few more months. Im going to try temping again next month though.

Sorry jmack! Fx'd for next cycle!
Ragnhild- I'm currently CD 27, expecting AF to arrive sometime around friday. I'm not using OPKs but considering using them after a few more months. Im going to try temping again next month though.

Don't have much experience with temping Amber and my nurse said it takes years to know your cycle with temping and to stick to OPKs. But everyone on these forums seems to swear by temping. Just wondering... How long does it take to actually make sense of the BBT, and what do you recommend about starting temping now?

Hey ladies, sorry I have been mia. This cold really took its toll. First day I'm feeling a bit better. Love reading everyone's updates!

Welcome nurse and amber!

Jmack, I'm so sorry! But fx crossed for this cycle!

Rag- keep us updated!!

Ragnhild- I read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it has pretty much everything you need to know about temping and checking cervical mucous and cervical position. Basically you need to take your temp first thing in the morning after at least 4 hours of sleep before you do anything else, even before getting out of bed. After a few months you will begin to see a pattern if you are ovulating regularly. Temping doesn't necessarily tell you before you ovulate but it will confirm that you have ovulated and will show you how long your luteal phase is.

Thanks Amber... one more question: do you need a special thermometer or the regular one at home will do?

craig: welcome back! glad you're feeling better. when do you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->