TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

It’s so funny too that I was worried about less movement with the anterior placenta but this girl is a gymnast! Haha!

sunny I’m so sorry about the cold!! I hope the next few weeks go by quick for you!

dream- I totally get it.. I actually sometimes want to POAS just because I kind of miss it lmao.. what is wrong with me? I’m 32 weeks pregnant with a belly and an active little one and I’m still missing the POAS.... I hope the next few days go by quick. I did find it slightly easier to keep my mind off of it having a toddler! Lol

Sooooo I have missed a lot!!
Congrats TB and Sunny!
Crossing fingers dream!

Not much has changed in the time I have been away for me. Everett is 16 months and into everything. He still breastfeeds and cosleeps with us. We are going to try and sleep train him this week. Any tips would be appreciated. We have talked about another but probably won’t try until June/July. We are both on the fence about it. I’m still staying at home but did get my realtors license to do on the side.

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

FAA44E64-3385-4EF4-B6E0-8DDBBA0E3D22.jpeg

Yay! Good to see you Sarah! Best of luck with the sleep training. Sorry, no tips from me, we never really coslept, except naps. Congrats on the realtor's license as well. I've always been interested in real estate but I'm NOT a people person lol so I fear I'd just never have any clients.

AFM CD24 8DPO and I tested FMU this morning. I'm so embarrassed, I know better! It was a BFN and it's wild because ever though we're not really tryin this cycle and even through I know its only 8DPO it kinda resurfaced some old PTSD seeing that BFN. Sigh

Ahhwww look at that cute little guy!! Love it Sarah. And congrats on the RE license! I'm with Dream on this one... love real estate... but would probably make a terrible agent as people just drain all my energy lol.

Good luck with sleep training! Also... have you seen your ticker? Week 110 and still going strong I guess :mrgreen:

Dream hahaha I knew you'd test! Come on, how could you NOT test :) Think of it this way, you definitely DON'T want it happening this month because .... fill in the blanks (holiday/end of year due date? whatever you can think of). Next month will be much better timing wise because ..... (fill in the blanks again).

And hey; if you do get your positive in a few days I'm sure those negatives will melt away in a heartbeat! ;)

Dream I think Sunny is right- you were never not going to test! I hope you won’t have many weeks left to wait before you get the result you’re after.

How are you getting on Sunny??

Also Sunny, I know you’re a font of all knowledge, is there anything you know of that has been shown to be beneficial before a FET? Like how to eat/drink/exercise? There are so many suggestions out there but I don’t think many are based on evidence!

A few things that can move the needle a bit:
- Stop or really limit alcohol use the 2 weeks before transfer (and of course, after). There is some evidence that alcohol reduces the odds of embryo implantation and it can alter estrogen levels which may further influence the thickness of the endometrial lining.
- No NSAID painkillers (like ibuprofen, naproxen) around transfer date: they block the pain receptors by blocking prostaglandin's... the exact thing that helps the implantation process. So stick to acetaminophen!
- Caffeine: limit to 200 mgs a day (~2 cups of coffee for example). High caffeine levels (but we're talking like 5 cups a day) show reduced implantation odds as well as higher miscarriage rates.

Things you should do: exercise moderately, not too strenuous, a Mediterranean-style diet high in omega 3's and good fats, and drinking lots of water! No need to bother with keeping your feet warm after transfer, no need for salty fries, no need for bed rest... all those things are just old wives tales and not based on actual scientific evidence!

Do you have a date set yet?

Oh perfect, thanks Sunny!

I drink zero coffee, pretty much zero alcohol, eat well and workout well so I think I’m all set! Will remember about the NSAIDs though as I sometimes get a troublesome back.

Haha the warm feet thing has been bothering me because I have awfully cold extremities at all times so was preparing to wear fluffy socks at all times

No date set yet, but we have our timeline and medication type apportionment on 16th and then on 20th I have my scan so I’m hoping that’s when I can start meds to bring on a bleed... fingers crossed.

How’s everything with you???

You're definitely all set Steph!!! Keep us posted on how the scan goes :)

I'm doing well so far. Still battling that cold but getting better. 7 weeks in, 33 to go!

Sarah- great to hear from you and what a cutie you have there!! Only sleep training type advice I have is routine routine routine. Don’t stray!

steph! I’m excited about your transfer coming up! I don’t know what scientific (or lack of) there is for this.. but post transfer you should watch funny things! The happy hormones are supposed to be beneficial... but sunny can tell me if that’s old wives tale also lol but in Prague any tv we watched was stand up lol

sunny- we are currently opposite exactly. I’m 33 weeks with 7 more to go! Lol maybe less if she’s anything like Kaydence!

Dream- I know this wasn’t the month you were shooting for but I have a feeling you wouldn’t be too upset if you got a BFP either hehe but I do hope of that isn’t the case that you catch the egg quickly in the next cycles!

I'm so confused with how to upload a picture.... I guess its been a while.

Anyone wondering why I would be trying to upload a pic? lol

CD26 10DPO and :bfp: - same DPO I got by BFP with Luke. I'm in a little shock. I had so many pros and cons for having a December baby vs a January baby. However, as Sunny suggested it all fades pretty quickly when you see the double line. Who cares the DD, I'm preggo. I'm pretty nervous about it sticking since our MMC at this time last year. FX it's sticky.

I'll be testing daily O:) If I can figure out how to post pics again I'll show you guys what will hopefully be good progression.

EDD - December 21 :xmas17:

Oh and I'm open to suggestions on how to tell DH. It's def gonna be our last, if it sticks. We're settled on a 2 kid family so I want it to be special but I had absolutely nothing in mind.

AF is due Tuesday, so I'll wait till then to call my doc. It's wild the struggles we went through for #1 and #2 comes basically without trying (I know that can sound insensitive but I think you guys know my heart, and what I mean by that) Just 1 BD 2 days before O, I can't believe it.

Get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that's amazing Dream, congrats!!! Yes, we need to see that second line :D Are you on a desktop or phone? How did you feel when you saw that line pop up? And yeah the hardest part for me was not telling my DH right away, but it was worth it :D

Hahaha yes you are!

Okay click on Upload a file (in between Post Reply and More options). Or alternatively, click on that little picture icon next to the smiley and insert a link (upload to Upload Image — Free Image Hosting or similar to get a link)

OMG!! Yes dream!!! Eek!! I do know your heart and I know what you mean! How incredible! And I’m LOLing that sunny has your step by step instructions.. get that pic on here NOW!

also, if you do the whole Santa thing, then I think you need to tell him something about Santa bringing him a special gift this year.. haven’t thought it all the way through clearly but I bet it would be cute!

Sooo I'm reigning in a excitement just a tad. My FMU cheapie was lighter than yesterday's. I know so much can go into that (how much water you drank etc etc) so I was kinda like okay not a huge deal. But I took a FRER with FMU as well and the line is sooo faint. Not even sure you guys will see it on camera. I wouldn't call it a squinter, you can see it clearly in person. I just expected it to be a little darker.

I'm CD27 and 11DPO. I know all pregnancies can be different if they are healthy but my line with Luke at 10DPO was darker than this one at 11DPO. So its messing with me a bit.

I didn't tell DH yet. Now I'm glad I waited. We'll see what things look like tomorrow. I think I might be panicking for no reason.

I ordered a big brother shirt that's coming tomorrow (Sunday) so I think I'll wait and see what tomorrow's tests look like and if the shirt comes on time tell him in the evening or Monday morning.

20210410_073642.jpg
20210410_073629.jpg

It looks pretty good for 11 DPO! Because yes, like you said... so much can influence those early day lines. Will you test just once a day? Keeping everything crossed it'll darken up nicely.

Omg!!! That's a VERY good sign, getting a positive on a digital at just 11 DPO!! I think this is it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->