TTC #1 Month 3

ttcbutntnp

Reaction score
I want to say that we are not trying, but it seems like whenever you stop preventing a pregnancy you are somehow always thinking about it. At least, this has been my case. I have exact 28 day cycles and have the past 10 years. I never miss a period and I am healthy. I expected that from month one I would be pregnant because we have regular sex and for sure I would get pregnant. Now month 3 and Im like so frustrated. Every month I get my period and Im shocked. LOL

Has anyone else had the experience of this just taking over your thoughts? I have never wanted something this much in my life. I try not to tell my husband, as he usually will feel pressure and make it his mission to "solve my problem". Maybe I am venting a little. Just excited, scared, nervous, and all that at once. Anyone else feeling crazy like me?

I was exactly the same when I was TTC last year. Every month I was shocked to get af cos I was sure we had bd at the right time and I didn't know what else to do! As soon as I stopped thinking about it and we decided we wanted to wait until after we got married I fell pregnant!! I def think our minds take over and put our bodies all out of whack!!
Good luck!! I hope you get your bfp soon! :)

I think there is definitely something to say for "not thinking about it". DH and I NTNP for 8 months, and the ONLY month that I decided that it wasn't going to happen--timing was way off, etc (or so I thought)-- was the month it finally DID happen!

Way easier said than done, of course.

Thanks ladies. It is so much nicer to know others are experiencing the same thing as me. I am trying to just let it go. I wish I hadnt researched it at all because every little thing about my body is like a sign. Like yesterday I had the clear fluid discharge that looks like egg whites and I was thinking the whole day I should be ovulating within the next couple of days. I am going to just let it go! God help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->