TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Yeah I was afraid of my DH feeling emasculated if he had to get an SA ("jizz in a cup" he called it). I think men are generally proud of their reproductive abilities so it hits hard on their pride when they learn it's not the best sperm in the world. lol. Plus he might be feeling like it's his fault you're not preggo and you may have to help with that. Which it sounds like you're already doing that.

Are you still on Clomid?

Yes, I'm still on clomid. 2nd cycle on it now. I know he felt like he was the reason we're not getting preggo, even though my progesterone was too low. Realistically, it is probably because of the combo of the two of us. :shrug: I really do hope that the doc knows what he's talking about, and the morphology is not a huge deal. I am not convinced.

I'm glad you're feeling better. :flower:

I'm here! As I'm home alone with my lo and working I didn't
Have time to be on here....again my dh is coming home on cd 10 so
hopefully it will work out this month.
What happens if your prog. Is too low?

Did you have it checked? You can do a few things. A natural cream, put it on twice a day in places like your arms, abs, thighs from O to AF.

Progesterone suppositories (I can never spell that right and too lazy to look it up). Put the pill IN you from O to AF until the 2nd tri (not fun).

Clomid. That's what my doc put me on. My sil (midwife) said that it may be too low because I'm not producing mature eggs, which affects the progesterone, which affects the eggs, and the cycle continues! So, my doc said clomid would fix it. And it did! My prog was 8 and the first cycle on Clomid was 19.9!!!!!! :happydance:

I still have this thread in my subscriptions, but I haven't had much to say lately..

But today is CD1 for me.

I am happy that this last cycle is finally over as it was a little weird.

Excited about trying for real this cycle, but not getting my hopes up for a magical BFP just yet..

I want to remind Rosa again that her DH's SA is FINE (probably much better than a lot of men, likely my DH included). And I know the Clomid will help you get your BFP soon.

I wish my DH would at least take zinc supplements..

Hi ladies
My dh returned on cd10.....as my cycle is 24
days I' hoping it was a lucky shot;).
Hope you're all ok, try to stay positive! It's
Going to happen to all of you!!
Of to bed now as my day starts at 05:45...bleeh
XOXO

Hi ladies
My dh returned on cd10.....as my cycle is 24
days I' hoping it was a lucky shot;).
Hope you're all ok, try to stay positive! It's
Going to happen to all of you!!
Of to bed now as my day starts at 05:45...bleeh
XOXO

English, perfect timing! I hope you catch that egg! :spermy:

Nothing much going on with me. :coffee: The bd'ing starts tomorrow. I'm not temping or opks this cycle, just trying to relax and not think about ttc as much.

It's sooo quiet over here!! Cd 18 for me, no symptoms at the moment...
How are all the pregnant ladies doing?? Keep us posted:))
Spending some quality time with my family as my dh is away again.
Good to see my parents, sister and my two beatiful nieces!
Going to spend some money this afternoon, buying new shoes and summer clothes
Because is warm here!! Love sunshine!
Hugs for all of you xx

English, all the threads I've posted on in the past few days have gone quiet! I'm a thread killer!!!

As for me, I'm still getting sick now and then (am sick today....)

Did you get a bunch of good stuff on your shopping trip? I haven't gone shopping in a while! I feel like a big fat cow right now. LOL
Good luck, when do you test?

Wow Sideways, 15 weeks pregnant! I don't know yet.... Af is due
This weekend so if she doesn't show up I will
Test just before Easter.....
Hope you feel better soon!!
Shopping trip wasn't great, only one pair of shoes....
Are you already wearing maternity clothes?

I'm still around too, but I really only post in one thread now. lol! I keep meaning to look at the second tri threads too, might do that tonight.... heh.

But I'm doing well, had our first scan last week which was amazing! Sooooooo can't wait to feel it moving now!!!! :D

:hugs: to all, I hope everyone is doing well!!

English yes I'm sometimes in maternity clothes and sometimes in my regular ones, it depends on how I look in the mornings lol. Sometimes I still have a rather flat tummy so I think I'm just wearing maternity clothes because I get bloated. lol either way.

Well, I have a 3-day weekend! woohoo. And DH is out of town until Monday night. Time to relaxxxxxxx

Hi ladies

Still no sign of AF.....I'm on cd26. Bought the test but will wait till tomorrow morning.
Again very nervous and afraid for another disappointment. We'll see what happens!
Have a lovely day, we went to the park today to enjoy the lovely weather.
Tomorrow we're off to the beach :))
Talk to you soon
XX

Woohooo, got my BFP this morning!!! Sooooo happy :))
FX everything goes well.....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! English!!!! Seriously!!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!
:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->