TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

That's great news Rosa!

I am just about to head home now. Will post as soon as I can!

That's so exciting MissSazra - definitely post a pic!!
Congrats!!

Rosa- that's great about your progesterone as well - things are looking good!

Well that would be so cool if (eventually) all of us from this thread got BFPs :)

Ok, here's the link to my pic in the gallery:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/564132-start-my-bfp.html#post9686738

Thanks SM, I'm just so scared that it will have gone by tomorrow and I shouldn't have tested early!

Have a look at my new avatar! Eeeeeek, it's really true, and that was with evening urine that hadn't been held for very long!

So - my new theory is that people that go crazy the moment they get their BFP - excitement, telling everyone, buying stuff etc right away are the ones that have success and no issues at all (whereas the ones like me that worry all the time and are too cautious end up in the spot they are trying to avoid..)

So don't hold back MissSazra - get excited!!

So - my new theory is that people that go crazy the moment they get their BFP - excitement, telling everyone, buying stuff etc right away are the ones that have success and no issues at all (whereas the ones like me that worry all the time and are too cautious end up in the spot they are trying to avoid..)

So don't hold back MissSazra - get excited!!

:hugs: Susan. I just noticed that your status is "on a break." Are you ntnp right now?

I guess I will change my status at the beginning of April if I don't magically get a BFP this month.. We are officially going to start TTC again next cycle.. (so this cycle it was NTNP but it was a pretty lazy effort all around)

I guess I will change my status at the beginning of April if I don't magically get a BFP this month.. We are officially going to start TTC again next cycle.. (so this cycle it was NTNP but it was a pretty lazy effort all around)

I see. I hope you get your bfp soon! You're right, it would be so fun if we all got preggo so close to each other!

So MissSazra - do you think your DH will miss all the BD'ing or will he be happy to take a break now? ;)

He will miss it more than I will! lol He'll just have to know it's all part of the process to begin with!

Congrats MissSazra!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

A little update about me: I have to go back to the doctor on Monday cause I started bleeding yet again... I have been bleeding since March 2nd very heavy with really large clots (sorry tmi) and in February I spotted throughout the month... So FX that nothing is seriously wrong... I hope you all are doing great...

Sorry I haven't been on lately I've been a little down and out about this whole thing and to top it all of my friends on FB have either had a baby recently or got pregnant.

Awww Bby I wish I knew why you were bleeding some much. Please keep us updated on what your doctors say. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I understand you getting down about this whole process. I don't blame you, especially with what you're going through. Hang in there, hon. XOXOXO

Congrats MissSazra, what a wonderful news! Hope you feel fine so that you can enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!
For me, I'm doing my blood test tomorrow.....Dr told me she'll call me at the end of this week for the results.
Hope everything is ok....

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :))

Thanks EnglishGirl. At the moment I'm very tired with waves of nausea that come and go (I have it now, as I seem to get it more in the evening). However, I'm not complaining, I shall still enjoy every minute of being pregnant. I may change that if and when morning sickness properly kicks in! lol

MissSazra I really hope your morning sickness wasn't (isn't) as bad as mine. It really depressed me. Now I just feel kind of icky here and there. All I can recommend is that you make sure you never get hungry!! Stay full and you should be ok.

English, good luck on your tests, I'm interested to see how they turn out. :) Keep us posted!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSA!!!!

Congrats MissSazra!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

A little update about me: I have to go back to the doctor on Monday cause I started bleeding yet again... I have been bleeding since March 2nd very heavy with really large clots (sorry tmi) and in February I spotted throughout the month... So FX that nothing is seriously wrong... I hope you all are doing great...

Sorry I haven't been on lately I've been a little down and out about this whole thing and to top it all of my friends on FB have either had a baby recently or got pregnant.

Hi BbyLove it sounds like my sister, she was like that she has endrometrosis have a look into it and see or ask ur dr its worth a try. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->