TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Thanks, Sideways! It was a fun birthday. :cake:

Englishgirl, are you getting cd21 blood test? Let us know how your numbers are! FX that they're good!

Happy belated birthday Rosa!

Not long til testing for you, how are you feeling? Xx

Happy belated birthday Rosa!

Not long til testing for you, how are you feeling? Xx

Thanks! Well, I'm 13 dpo today, and am fighting the urge to pick up some $tree cheapos. I am terrified of bfns though. :blush: Like I really really hate testing. I'd rather just have AF come then see that 1 despicable line. :haha: So, 15 dpo has been my LP lately, and that means AF is due Thursday. If no Thursday, then I'll consider testing Friday. However, I've heard from several places that clomid can lengthen the LP, so I don't know. Feels like an eternity away.

Happy BelatedBirthday Rosa - glad your party was fun.

I told myself I wouldn't test until well after AF was due if she didn't show up, so April 1 is my test day (but I think AF will show up this week)

Happy BelatedBirthday Rosa - glad your party was fun.

I told myself I wouldn't test until well after AF was due if she didn't show up, so April 1 is my test day (but I think AF will show up this week)

Thanks. :hugs: April 1st...so far away. AF is due for me this Thursday, so if she doesn't show up, I'll test on Friday morning. Also far away!

Hi BbyLove it sounds like my sister, she was like that she has endrometrosis have a look into it and see or ask ur dr its worth a try. xx

Thank you wifeyw... I will talk to her about that...

So I went to the doctor yesterday and she wanted me to get blood work done today to check for diabetes then I have an appointment on the 14th of April to get an ultrasound to check for PCOS and I have to take hormone medication for 10 days to stop the bleeding... She didn't want to put me on birth control cause we're TTC... So FX that everything comes out good. :)

Hope everyone is doing well... :)

glad the doc is doing *something* for you Bby. I hope everything works out well. Keep us posted.

Got my results back from blood tests, everything
Was ok doc told me....
Today cd1 for me, try to keep smiling and be patient but is
Not always easy I have to say....

Have a good weekend all xxx

English, glad to hear your blood work is good! Progesterone? What was it? Sorry to hear it's CD 1 for you...I'm STILL waiting for AF. Tested bfn on Wednesday morning, which was 14 dpo, so I'm sure if I was preggo, it would have showed up. Now it's just a waiting game. I SUCK at waiting games.

good luck rosa. i told someone on another thread that my bfp was very light on 14dpo.. its just different for everyone i think. just keep me updated!

good luck rosa. i told someone on another thread that my bfp was very light on 14dpo.. its just different for everyone i think. just keep me updated!

Thanks, Sideways. :hugs: I don't think this is it...I know AF is coming any minute now. It's okay...it'll happen eventually. Just gotta keep on being patient. How are you feeling?

i'm feeling ok today. it's really a tossup now as to how i'll feel. at least the bad days are less and less often as time goes on :) thanks for asking. i see your ticker got updated to CD1. sorry hon :( you are right it WILL happen.

sorry af got you too English. hopefully your DH will be around this time you're ovulating!

hope everyone else is doing well!

AF came this morning. Cramps so bad that they woke me up. I knew she was coming as soon as I woke up at 4:45. :wacko: Oh well. Maybe next cycle. On a positive note, I had a FABULOUS time wine tasting today. :wine:

yummm how I want some wine right now. Or a good margarita. 6 months to go lol. Of course there is something better coming at the end of those 6 months lol.

my vision is all crazy today and it was yesterday. I have no idea if this is pregnancy related or not. Guess I need to visit the boards!

sure is quiet in here!! How is everyone doing? Rosa? English? is anyone hommmeee???

I'm here...it feels like it's just me and Englishgirl, and I haven't heard from her in a while, so I've been off in other parts of BnB...

The SA from my dh came back. It's just okay. 80 million count (which is 4 times the average, so that's great!), but only 30% motility (kind of low) and 7% morphology (really low). So, I'm pretty bummed about that. :sad2: My doc seems to think it's okay because he has SO many sperm, that the low motility and morphology is okay. I'm not sure I agree...

So, on to clomid #2. Hopefully we'll get preggo someday. :shrug:

How are you doing, Sideways?

I'm doing ok. Thanks for asking. Sickness has been at bay since Monday, except for a gag or 2 here or there. :)
Look up some foods that are rich in zinc and that will help the morphology and stuff. Did the doc explain any lifestyle changes that your DH may have to make? Like, take vitamins or whatever? And was your DH there to hear the results?

Doc didn't say to change anything, because he said he was not concerned about the low morphology. He said it should be totally fine, since he has such an enormous amount of sperm in the count. So, idk. :shrug: I'll google it, but most everything says take a vitamin (he does), workout (he does), don't smoke (fine there), don't drink a lot (one or two a week), no riding bikes, no hot tubs, boxers, he does all of that! He was pretty demasculated by the news. However, 80 million is pretty good! I keep calling him 80. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->