TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Okay well I just looked endometrial polyp up and that is kinda scary! :cry:

I just looked it up, and the site I found said they are quite common, and can be easily treated, but of course anything like that would be scary to look up. The best person to ask would be a professional, and they will recommend the best course of treatment.

I was scared when I was told I had PCOS (completely different I know), I completely freaked out that I'd never have a baby, but I am hopeful now!

Hope that helps?

Big hugs! Xx

It does help a lot. Thank you. As of now I am going to speed up the insurance process and go to the doctor ASAP.

I'm glad I could help a bit, these things can be worrying, but sharing how you're feeling always helps.

:D

Hi girlies

My AF was due yesterday - I did a test first thing as I couldn't wait. It was a BFN! Was gutted but kind of expected it (still didn't make it any easier thou).

My AF never came and still today nothing... I am normally clockwork on 30 days. So my body is being weird! I just want my AF to start now so that I can get closer to ovulating and try again!!!!!

I just hope that it turns out that nothing is really wrong and I was just having an off month or something. But thanks to our little group here I would be clueless and holding in all of my feelings. Thank you everyone for your help.

Hopefully there will be nothing wrong, but at least you're aware of what's going on with yourself. I never really knew my body until we started trying, it's dreadful to say but it's true, I just never paid attention.

Turtlebeach - That's exactly how I felt. I tested, got a BFN, so knew I was out. It was such a relief when she finally showed yesterday so I could move on.
Hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle (or maybe get a BFP if she keeps away longer???) :dust:

Meant to say Hellllloooo to all the new buddies. I've been away for 1 night (was trying not to think about babies after getting a BFN!) and so much has happened :)

Its so nice to have people on here to chat to isn't it. No one I know knows we are trying (I haven't even told my best friend or mum which I feel a bit bad about but its easier that way). When people ask if we are trying I have to tell a white lie which i feel bad about but thats how it has to be....

Hopefully there will be nothing wrong, but at least you're aware of what's going on with yourself. I never really knew my body until we started trying, it's dreadful to say but it's true, I just never paid attention.

Turtlebeach - That's exactly how I felt. I tested, got a BFN, so knew I was out. It was such a relief when she finally showed yesterday so I could move on.
Hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle (or maybe get a BFP if she keeps away longer???) :dust:

Yeah I just want it to come now - Even before the BFN I knew I couldn't be pregnant this month - my doc had put me on anti-inflamatories last month telling me they were safe during TTC - when I went to see him this month he asked if I was pregnant yet and then said you do realise that these drugs cause sub fertility (basically stops the egg popping out so you dont ovulate) I was like NOOOOOOO!!! I was so angry... but what can you do.... I've now stopped taking them and am having to put up with quite severe pain (thats why we got a CBFM to try and concieve quicker).

Thanks to everyone! As far as symptoms, I'm really, really tired, but I usually get that way before AF. My boobs have been a little sore and I've had a few on and off bouts of nausea, but again, I usually feel all of these things before AF anyways so I'm not so sure that they'd be specific to being pg. :( This group is awesome by the way!!! lol :)

I read about it somewhere (among all of my many Google searches lol). It's just a lesion or something that can cause between-period bleeding. Keep us updated, we are wishing you guys luck and :dust:
:)

So I just had an itch on my BBs and I realized that my nipples are really tender. What could that mean?

Aw, Russians. Sorry :( :hugs:

Bby, not sure? Hormones are tricky.:shrug: Mine stay tender. I hate for DH to come near them, no matter what time of month it is lol.

Mine have been painful for a couple of weeks now. Was sure I'd never had it before, but as I too hate DH going near them, I wouldn't really know. As I said earlier, as well as hopefully ending up with a baby at the end of all this, it has made me incredibly aware of my own body, which can't be a bad thing.

Wow I missed a lot of posts in the last couple of hours!

Bby I am so sorry that I made you more nervous by bringing up the polyp thingy. I didn't mean to make you worry!! And you know stress isn't good for the whole TTC process anyway.

turtle, sorry for your frustrations with the anti-inflammatories. Ugh. We go through a lot in order to have a little one, don't we? :)

And, sorry to all of those who got their visit by :witch: ugh I hate her! I think it's interesting that a lot of us seem to have in-synch cycles!

I love our little group, too! Hey does anyone know of a way to get notified if someone on your friend list starts a new thread or replies to one? Like, subscribe to a person, not just a thread?

Sideways 8 - I am the exact opposite. Mine are never tender and when AF comes the whole breast hurts not just the nipples. UGH! I'm so confused. Oh well I will just have to wait and see what happens when AF is supposed to get here. Thank you for all of your support. Its great to know that there are people out there that aren't going to judge you and are willing to help with all of the TTC's little problems.

UPDATE: Since I haven't taken that prenatal today the bleeding has subsided and its going away. :happydance: So I believe I was having a reaction to them. Thank goodness! Lol. I was really starting to think that something was terribly wrong.

Russians - I am sorry to hear that AF showed. But FX for next month being your month. Lots and lots of sticky :dust: for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->