TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Good question! lol. He only started work 10 mins ago, so I have the rest of the day to figure it out! He walked to work though, and is going to txt me to come get him at the end of the day, so do I tell him in the car? Or later? Can I keep it secret!!? LOL!

Any ideas?

Sideways, are you on facebook at all?

Flying that's awesome!! My heart was pounding a little bit reading your post (come on line, come on line!!)

:)

And that's so cool you and Sideways will have very close due dates!!

PS - I'm so glad I am part of this thread - the luck is still there :)

hehe, yeah! 10 days difference, going by my ovulation date [with a 21 day FP, when the average is 14, I'm going by my O date, NOT my last AF!] and we all know that 10 days is neither here nor there at the end of 9 months!
I will have to call the doctor on monday and figure out what needs to be done... but YAY!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Flying, I am SOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Your post was awesome! I was shaking and not letting myself scroll down too fast because I didn't want the "end" to be spoiled!!!! :rofl: OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!

This is truly a lucky thread. I reaaaaally hope I join you ladies!!!!!!! Omg.

Oh ya, me! Okay, a + opk this morning! Never fails....I fade in, an almost positive at night, back to a lighter one later in the evening, me worrying and fretting should we or should we not....morning comes, nice and bright positive. I feel great. We bd'ed 2 days ago, then the ewcm was PEAK and I do mean PEAK (kind of surprised I didn't O that day, actually), and now the :spermy: are nice and rested, and busting at the seams. I "enjoyed" bd 2 days ago (ahem) and hope to "enjoy" it the next two nights, so I can REALLY catch that eggy!!! I really hope to join you guys this cycle!

hahaha! That was the idea Rosa; I wanted you to join me in my little adventure this morning!!!

And now it's YOUR turn!!!!!!! BFP for Rosa!!!!! haha

Okay, flying, time to tell us what you did differently this cycle!

Oh girlie I think this will be it for you too hon!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer for you guys!

lmao, I was thinking of that just now, and I'm afraid that if I was still TTC then I'd be wanting to throttle me right now, cos we've done NOOOTTTHIIINNNG right! LMAO!

Ok, a couple of months ago I did cut my caffine down; I'd have a coffee in the morning, but then decaff the rest of the day [though in saying that, I've been having a second coffee in the afternoon for a while now too]

We don't use any lube at all; we've never had much problem in that department.

I only started eating better around the same time I O'd so it wouldn't have made much difference that fast!

We only BD once in the right time frame, and that was the evening of the day I O'd so there was NOTHING to actually 'meet the egg'; the egg met the sperm! lol!

When we DID bd that once, I fell asleep and ended up staying in bed the whole night so nothing 'fell out' by getting up...? lol

And to make it worse, we went through that entire emotional roller coaster in those couple of days AFTER I O'd, which I'd have thought would make it worse for an egg to implant with those emotions raging through my system!

Really, we didn't do anything to make it work! I know how much I'd want to slap someone like me! It's not FAIR when someone who's hardly even trying still gets a BFP, and I know so sooooo many ladies are doing every little bit they can to help....:dohh:

and YES, I think this must be your month too! I'm sending tons of hopeful thoughts and baby dust your way hun!

Hi guys.

Congrats to Flying on your BFP.

I have been lurking and seeing what's up with everyone, and don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for everyone who's got their BFP's, but I'm finding it all a bit hard at the moment. I just don't see it happening for us anytime soon, and there's just this feeling of being left behind. I know it's totally awful and selfish to think that way, so it may be best that I stay away for a bit.

Sorry for bringing down the happy, positive-ness of the thread, but I have been thinking of you all, I just wish it could be me that joins you in the next stage.

MissSazra, I understand it's hard honey. I don't think it's at all awful or selfish to feel left behind. I am sorry you feel that way though :hugs:
I do think your time is coming soon. Did you mention awhile ago that you have a doctor's appointment coming up as well? Sorry can't remember :blush:

And don't worry about anything, hon. We are here for you however you need us. If you need to vent, whine, cheer, whatever, we don't care! We're here for each other, no matter how we're feeling at the moment.

If you feel you need to take a break from here, I understand. We will miss you terribly, but you gotta concentrate on you sometimes, you know? But don't ever think that we wouldn't want you around, or that we'd leave you behind.

:hug:

Aww it's ok Miss Sazra!!! I know it is hard! I think it's harder as we seem to be a smaller group on this thread, and... so when some move on it seems like a lot more? I hope you have other threads you follow too, so there are still plenty of others around you battling too... I know I felt weird being left behind on another thread last month, and I dropped it and found another that was at a similar stage to me again; it helps to have others at the same sorta points, it doesn't really help to have others going off!!!!!

:hugs: for you. You KNOW we're cheering for you! Really!!! And you WILL get a BFP tooooo! And when you do, I look forward to cheering you through that too! :hugs:

MissSazra I'm here with you :)

I am actually surprised I haven't feeling more of those feelings of being left behind etc - I am truly happy for Sideways and Flying, but among the other people I know at home who are pregnant, I have one acquaintance who for some reason I am jealous of, and there are two girls at work who are on their 2nd baby in as many years and that bugs me...

I hope you get some answers from the doctor soon!

I hope to be making an appt for some tests in the coming weeks..

It's just hard to see everyone's signatures showing the weeks or the TTC bit replaced with Pregnant and wishing so hard that it was you as well. And again, it's not that I'm not happy for you all, cos I am, I just feel it won't ever be me.

I had 2 appointments this week. Gynaecologist says I should ovulate this weekend but the monitor and opks don't back that up, so I don't know what to think. I think I've just had enough of it all. I am almost beyond caring any more (although that's clearly not true or I wouldn't be sat here in tears).

:hugs: we're still rooting for you hun! You WILL get it toooooooo! How many months have you been trying now? Did the gyn give any more help or did she just say you should be ovulating soon?? Are you taking your temperatures at all, or just the OPKs?

it'll be your turn next!!!!

Oh, MissSazra. :hugs: I'm not pregnant either! It's okay...we'll get there soon enough. I know how hard it is to see everyone so excited. We have such a small, close group, it makes it even harder. Keep doing opks and bd'ing just for fun. Try to find some other things non ttc related to keep your mind busy. A good book...a weekend getaway...a project of some kind. If you'd like, join me on this other thread...loads of non-preggos. :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/456638-those-ttc-together-stick-together.html

Let's see if that link comes up... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->