TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Flying, your chart looks amazing!!!! FX sooooo hard for you!!! I know it's hard not to get excited, isn't it?! :happydance:

Sideways - that's actually my DH and my biggest communication problem - wording things to be constructive rather than just making things worse. It's tough, and I've found I rely on something we learned in highschool (which I thought was lame at the time), wording things like "I feel ____ today because" - starting it with yourself, rather than immediate saying "You are doing ___" or "You should do ___"

:)

I totally agree, SM. Wording makes all the difference. My dh and I use those "lame" convo starters. I tend to be very sensitive, and I'm usually crying before we even start talking! :wacko:

Hmmm, that does sound like a good idea.

If someone told me that I was being an asshole, I could say "no I'm not".
But if someone told that they felt sad because of the words I just said, then I couldn't argue with that... you can't tell someone "no you don't" when they saying they feel ____

If the opportunity arises tonight, then I'll try this approach. Otherwise, I need to cool off a little bit myself first, before trying to start any conversation.

You're absolutely right, Sideways. Can't argue with how people feel. :nope: It's a great way to start a conversation. But you're right...let it all cool down for a day, maybe. But don't wait too long.

lol, you guys have a microphone in our bedroom or something?? We were JUST saying the EXACT same thing to each other after our blow out last night! Saying how we need to say things the right way for each other, to start with "I feel..." etc and trying to kee our communication open. It's hard though, but definitely worth the try!!!

I've had some cramps this morning. PMS or pregnancy? Who knows! lol. Also had creamy (ok, totally white) CM earlier, though not much. I fished out my HPT earlier too, so I can get to it early tomorrow without having to hunt around while I'm busting for the toilet! LOL. It made me *seriously* tempted to test right then and there, but I resisted and put it away in my bag. It's 1pm now, only 15 hours until I take my temp again and have some idea of what the rest of my day [life??] will bring! omg!

good luck flying! I'm excited for you, hon :) There will be :hugs: no matter the outcome.

thanks guys... it's nearly 7pm now! haha. I think I'll go to bed early so I can try sleep and let the night pass by... lol, I probably won't sleep!

flying I was that way when I went to bed last Friday night! Well, the next time I'll hear from you it should be the big news, can't wait!!

has anyone heard from MissSazra lately?? The last time she posted was quite a few days ago...

has anyone heard from MissSazra lately?? The last time she posted was quite a few days ago...

No, you're right! I found her siggy,and it says she's in her fertile period, or close to it. MISSSAZRA!!!! Where are you??

I woke up at 3:30am (I temp at 4am) but managed to doze off again for another half hour until DH's alarm went off. He got up, and I grabbed my thermometer.

Now, all night when I'd woken up, I was concentrating on being ok with a low temp. I was visualising a low temp and *feeling* it, so I wouldn't be too heart broken, ya know?

A "low" temp was going to be anything down around 36.4C.

My temp was 36.80; only .02 less than yesterday! woop!

But I stayed in bed. I even went back to sleep!? Hubby left around 5am, and I lay there wide awake for another half hour, again I was visualising a clear negative test. I HAD to! I was imagining rocking the test about trying to see a second line and not seeing it. And being ok with it. I wasn't in a hurry to get up, cos what if it IS negative!? I'm not in a hurry to know THAT! I don't WANT to wait longer!!!! :(

I got up, and let the dogs out, got the test and went to the toilet....

my heart was pounding as I dipped the stick, I dipped it and then held it as I watched... I watched it soak up, and watched it go past the 'test' line and carry on to the 'control' line, and the control line came up right away, I stood there.... waiting.... Nothing. No other line. NOTHING! I tilted and tipped it, there was no sign, not even a HINT! I watched a little more... Nope. I know it'd only been a minute, but still... there wasn't even a HINT!

I sat the test on the toilet and tipped the cup out, flushed the toilet, washed my hands. I grabbed the box from the test and grabbed the test.

What!?

A LINE! OMG! A LIIIINNNNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't show on the camera, but taking dozens of pics trying to get it to show, and it got darker and darker over the next few mins.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
BFP.jpg
and it's even more obvious in real life cos it's not even 6am here and it's still dark!
:cloud9::dance::yipee::loopy:

:wohoo:

Hurray!!!!!!

Congrats!!! I knew it would be your time, flying!! Yay now we're bump buddies! :hugs: :friends:

YESS! And I couldn't think of a better bump buddy! We've been through this TTC process together, now we can do the rest together! YESSSSS!!! OMG! I'm all crying again.... lol

aww you're so sweet!! Now Rosa and MissSazra will get their bfp's this time and it'll be awesome! LUCKY THREAD FOR REAL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->