TTC #1 Needing a Buddy :)

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi to everyone! I am faily new here and I am looking for a TTC buddy. I am currently using OPK strips and keeping an eye on my cm... But I am somewhat...No, very very confused on the whole cm part. Sometimes I think I have it, but I just dont know. Advice would be great!! :)

This is our first real month TTC. My husband and I decided we were ready to start a family even though when we got married (11/6/10) we told each other we would wait a year or two. It was acutally his idea :) I was a little surprised, then very scared about actually getting pregnant... But now, I am very excited and hoping that it works for us. I already have names and nursery things picked out... Ya, I jumped the gun a bit. lol. Im just trying to be positive.

I am on day 10 of my cycle. I have been testing for ovualtion since 3/30 just so I dont miss it. :)

Here is the picture of the fertility test I took on cd3. It says I was good to go for the month :)

Here are the start of my OPK's. I can tell they are changing a bit in color... I dont know If you can see it though lol :thumbup:

fertilitytest32511.jpg

opk.jpg

Hey!!! I don't have a TTC buddy yet!!! :)
This is me and my husband first time too!!

Hi!!! Im glad to have a buddy!! Ive been talking to another gal too who is right there with us :) I told her about this thread so maybe she will join us :)

Are you trying the OPK's too?? I am starting to think they dont work.... I have read a lot of other threads about cm and based on that... I am ovulating, but the opks say otherwise :( Hows it going with you??

I'm trying them too and they are a bit confusing...I also check my cm and BBT.. jus waiting to ovulate now!!!

I haven't really checked my cm, I kind of rely on what's there when I use the bathroom. I was on bcp's for years so I have no idea what's going on and when. Have you guys been trying for long?

I just realized you already said its your first time ttc. Its been a long week LOL. I'm glad the weekend is here!

Me too! lol yeah we newbies. It's kinda stressful too. But i jus dont worry about it too much. If it happens..it happens!

So,this is probably going to be tmi... but last night I tested for ovulation and it was negative despite my cm. My hubby and I got down to business just in case LOL. But then this morning, I had more cm that was just like what everyone describes, even more so than yesterday. I just can't tell if its me or him! Ugh.Lol .advice? ?

OK. so I got home and noticed more cm... So I took my opk..... Looky Here!!!

positive opk.jpg

I cant believe Im only on CD11 and got a positive OPK!!! Yay :happydance: Wish me luck!!

Im so excited about the opk!... I read somewhere that you are only supposed to :sex: every other night when TTC. Do you know anything about this?

well i heard you suppose to do it every other night. thats what my obgyn told me. and the cm..not too sure..i just started having some today since this is my fertile week!! yay!

OK. Thanks :) I think I'm at peak fertility now yay LOL. Ill cross my fingers for you :) hopefully we get our bfp together! When do you think you might test?

I took another fertility test to check and it is getting lighter, so I must be ovulating today... Plus I have way more cm and its slightly tinged instead of clear today and Im having cramps a little. All good signs I hope. Time to get down to business lol.

So on another note, My dh and I have decided on names....

Sophia Elizabeth Green

Or

Warren Anthony Green

:wave: Hi MrsGreen and Baby! Welcome to bnb! I hope you like it here!

hi there girly!!! I am on cd12 and I already got my lh surge yesterday with a negative opk today to confirm. dh and I have been bding in hopes of catching the little eggy!!!

I really like it here! Everyone is so helpful and hopeful :) I really like it

:thumbup: :dust: to you! I hope you get your :bfp: soon! I'm glad everyone's been so helpful!

I gotta positive opk today! yayy! so excited! time 2 get 2 work soon as hubby get off. :) and hola every1 else btw!

Yay- you ladies get to :sex:! I'm still in the waiting game... No idea what to expect now.

deafgal01.... When are you going to test?? I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->