ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I'm gonna be super stalker status now, I'm so excited! :happydance:

Yup Jules, 39 weeks today! Did not think I'd make it this far. DS1 came at 38+4 and DD at 38+6 so I'm the most pregnant I've ever been! Feeling great! Been having more noticeable BH contractions during the past week. I've been tracking them today just for the heck of it, as they seem to be pretty frequent. I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. OH is convinced I'll go pretty overdue, as his mom did with him )by 10 days :shock:) and I'm pretty much trying to accept that fate... but I'm ready!

Hopefully he will get tired of waiting and come out to meet you sooner than 10 days late! lol Also, I do have to say that you really glow in all of your pregnancy pics.

You better be a stalker and keep us updated with what is happening with you! :)

Here's my update... Last Thursday hubby and I had applied for the IVF loan, our clinic uses outside companies specific for IVF/medical loans... So we applied, Friday afternoon I got a call... We had been denied for bad credit.... Are you FUCKING kidding me??? We can't have a family because we have bad credit??? Regardless of what my husband brings in annually... We BOTH were beyond furious!!! Because of course this would happen to us yet, joe shmo and his trashy ass gf can have 10 kids and get paid by the tax payers and government.... Maybe rude.. But it's true!
So I seriously Friday night and Saturday was like SOBBING... Like wtf do we do now?? We just save and try to fix our credit, which kind of sounds easy, but really how long is that going to take????? So we talked and I told him that and I said I just don't want to wait anymore, I mean we decided nearly THREE years ago now to start a family... And everything has been a road block... With my medical stuff and then moving to Illinois then the wedding, then we tried and then moving back,.... It's just been every bump we've hit. So I told him
I don't want to wait anymore... And he snapped at me and said "well sometime it's not an option to not wait so deal with it".... Umm no! I was hysterical! Like really!?! Kick me when I'm down! So I seriously stayed in bed for the next few days... Sunday was ok, we went to a friends for a cook out... The rest of this week I've felt better, like it's been pushed to the back, it's really outta my control so what else can I do...
So... His work switched insurance and our new benefits took effect September 1... Yesterday I emailed to clinic and gave the receptionist our new insurance info and asked her to look into it for me, and that we had been denied for financing... Never heard anything so I called her today, she said she never got my email... But that she'd check into our new insurance and give me a call back, probably tomorrow. A few hours later she called me back and first thing she said was... "Did you guys switch insurance just to get IVF coverage?" Inside I'm freaking out, and said no and explained his company had some changes recently and insurance companies was one... She said "well you guys have killer coverage... Insurance covers FOUR IVF cycles A YEAR! IVF prescriptions, oral and injectables, donor coverage, iui coverage... And so on" HOLY FUCK!!! So I asked if she knew exactly what "4 cycles a year" meant, like up to how much do they cover??? She was unsure but said she passed our new info to the finance lady, and she could further investigate and find out for us, and to expect to hear from her tomorrow. If not to call back tomorrow afternoon.... I told her I said "Carla, last week we were denied financial loan for IVF" and she goes "omg no! Are you serious???" I said "yes!" She said "that makes me want to cry! This was just meant to be!" I was like "OMG you totally made my day!"
YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT EVEN EXPLAIN THE FEELING!!! I was like jumping out of my skin soooooo fucking excited but yet in disbelief... Like is this real??? We do NOT have this kind of luck!!! I called my husband.... HE WAS SO EXCITED!!!!! It's like all we've talked about since he got home! Like "is this real?" "What's the catch?" "Omg we can seriously have a baby"...... OMG!!!! I still can't believe it!!! So... From here we will talk more to the financial lady and get more deets... IF and assuming all goes well there, we can start the cycle on my next cycle day 1.... WHICH IS 15 DAYS AWAY!!!!! Omg!!! WHAAAAT!!?? I am not really one to believe in true miracles but seriously I feel like THIS is!!!!! :)

Michele- What wonderful news!!! I am sorry it was stressful and you were so upset, but it seems that things are really working themselves out!! (knock on wood) Just goes to show you that everything that will be will be, sometimes it just takes a little patience and waiting! :) I am wishing you all the best luck in this journey and am excited to see how things work out for you two!

Luckybug- How is the mom life? I hope all is well!

Mamabunny- I just wanted to say congratulations!! I was snooping in the third trimester bump boards, because all those super pregnant bellies are so adorable and I can't wait to have one, and saw that you had your baby! He is adorable. :)

AFM: Not much going on, just passing the time. I am super excited that fall will be here soon. I love fall and the holidays! I had an appt. today and all is going well with baby. :)

Mom life is wonderful! If you haven't you should download the wonder weeks app for when after they're born. It pretty much gives you a reference for when they go through growth spurts, so you will be better prepared for it. Not just wondering why your kid is being a cranky butt.

She's really really wonderful. She's a really great baby, really patient with us. My hubs says she's going easy on us because we don't know what we're doing. haha

This thread has been pretty quite.... I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Michele OMG! That's awesome news regarding the insurance!!! :happydance: Yes!!!

Hey ladies! Thanks!!! We have decided to wait until the first of the year to start IVF. This will get us through the stress of holidays and in-laws in town before we add the stress of IVF. I'll keep ya'll posted!

I missed your post! I was thinking of you and decided to check up. That makes sense, holidays are so stressful! Cannot wait for the new year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->