ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Yay!!! Good job! And yay new car! I want a new car soooo bad!... Hubby has been saying when we have a baby I need a new car! So it's a double plus! Haha! Ugh! Our appointment is sooo far away! Lol! One week from tomorrow now!
Jules how are you feeling?! Any sickness?

I am so excited for you! Time will fly once you have your appt. and they come up with a plan. Just make sure to call and ask ahead of time if they plan on him doing an SA at the appt. so you can prepare. Sometimes he has to sustain for a day or 2. I know things will start falling into place for you guys!!

I am feeling pretty good overall. I have my moments, but it's rare and I haven't actually gotten sick. Honestly, I was expecting to feel a lot worse so I am enjoying it. lol

That's great!!!
We are just having a consultation, so no SA yet... I'm sure they will want him to do another tho.

I'm getting nervous!!! I just keep wondering what they are going to say.... And I feel like my husband will hold back and not be honest in the appointment, like embarrassed... He just doesn't express much so I feel like he's gonna hold back there too.... Aaaaahhh

Hey girls! I'm 26 and my husband and I are ttc! It's our 2nd month trying, and I'm supposed to start my period today, no signs but had a negative test this morning. So I'm pretty confused and discouraged right now. I think it's great to have some one to talk to while going through this time in our lives! I wish all the best of luck!

This is my second month also! I have lots of similar feelings too, im due for my period in about 4 days, and although i have not taken a pregancy test i believe from the way im feeling i will be in fact getting my period...its so discouraging I just want to be pregant already!!

Michele- I'm sure it will go alright! My hubby was shy too, they just hate talking about their manhood. Good thing is that even if he holds back they will still be able to come up with a plan based off of his SA when he gets it. :)

Luckybug- Your soooo close! That baby will be here in no time now!

When is your due date Luckybug?

Eeeeeeeek so excited for your appointment Michele! DH better be open and honest :gun:

Soooo... Had our appointment today. Hubby was silent the entire time basically! But the dr reviewed our previous tests and basically we are starting over. They took blood work from me today to check my hormones and CBC. I had an immune problem 3 years ago, my last blood count showed my platelets were low, so the dr wanted to check that again, and if they are low he really recommends me to see a hematologist, because if it's super low it can cause problems for me and the baby during pregnancy. I go back Thursday for another hormone test. And then go Monday for an HSG test, where they shoot die in me to see if my tubes are open or blocked. The nurse said sometimes if they are blocked the die can burst it open and they've had that happen and then people get pregnant the next month. My biggest concern now is my platelets.... It was NOT FUN going through treatment for that and I sooooo don't wanna do it again! With my condition the options are usually steroids which I did, and gained 20lbs! Or have your spleen removed, which then I'd have to recover from that surgery before I could even get pregnant. Ugh.
So then for my husband, he will have to redo the SA.... :wacko: here's the problem with that.... My husband doesn't "have the time" to go do it.... Because God forbid he ever miss any fucking work! He said "this is such bad timing, I can't take time off work"... 2 guys quit and their last days are Thursday and Friday, Friday would be ideal for him to do the SA, and I said the one guys last day is Friday, can't you take 2 hours to go do this? And he said no... And then I cried! Like WTF?!?! "You don't have time".... So when IS going to be a good time??? NEVER!!!! He NEVER takes any time off work!!! Like idk what else to say to him... I don't want to wait for fucking ever to continue with this, we have already waited this long and I agreed to wait CUZ OF HIS JOB!!!!! UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH :cry::cry:
I'm like "yay we are finally moving forward and this is gonna happen".... Well I kinda need YOUR part in this!!! And then we stopped at the store and he says "so that's cool the supplements are all in one pill I don't have to take a million pills a day"... Cuz the dr gave us a list of supps for him to take to help improve his swimmers.... So... That's the 411.... Wish me luck! I'm happy but super frustrated and pissed off at my husband!

Great news you guys have a plan of action and will be that much closer to conceiving! But BOO on DH for being a poophead. Like seriously? He's going to HAVE to make the time to do this. It's unavoidable. JUST DO IT.

I've read about the dye and checking tubes for blockage. I was preparing myself to have to do that, my doctor had even mentioned doing it if we hadn't conceived by the beginning of this year.

I'm so happy you had your appointment and am anxious to hear about the next steps you guys complete and follow your new journey to conceiving :happydance:

Awe! Thanks! It makes me happy you care! Lol I'm just so mad and annoyed so I'm glad someone other than me cares! Haha! I wish you could help me!

Michele- Sounds like they are getting all the ducks in a row so you guys can start moving forward. Yay! :) The HSG is a little uncomfortable so take some pain reliever before you go. Fingers crossed that your platelets come back good...having your spleen removed or taking steroids doesn't sound like much fun at all.

I hope your hubby stops being difficult already! I would be so frustrated with him. I mean they have the easy part! It takes less than 20 minutes and is painless for them. We have to go through wayyy more for testing. Not including we have to give up stuff once pregnant, carry the baby for 9 months, than push it out of our va jay jays. lol MEN!

Soooo!!! HE WENT YESTERDAY AND DID THE SA!!!!! OMG I was so happy!! I got a call yesterday afternoon that my thyroid came back high, they like it to be 2.5 when tcc, mine is 6.3!!!! YIKES!!! So they prescribed me some thyroid meds... Still have my HSG Monday... I'm nervous!! They said it's happened where someone does the HSG and then end up preggo the next month! So that'd be cool! But I don't think Ima get that lucky!!! Haha! Speaking of luck! Me and my husband decided we are mean people! And this is probably our Karma!! We seem to always have bad luck! So we decided we should change that and start being nicer to people and doing good deeds! So this morning he comes home from Starbucks and says "I did my good deed for the day!!! And bought the guy behind me's drinks!" I was seriously shocked!! Like he would NEVER do that!!! Last time someone bought our drinks at Starbucks we were both like "well sweet! Good thing no one was behind us so we didn't have to buy theirs!" Haha!!
So I started selling Scentsy! I just did a Facebook party for my sister and she won some good rewards but was saying she didn't know if she'd use them all... So I told him tonight that I thought about not telling her she got more and use them for myself... He was SO mad!!!! He said that that's my karma and I'm a terrible person... So I immediately called and told her!!! Haha! Sooo anyways! We are trying to be better people so we have good kids!!! :haha:
Also! If you guys like Scentsy!... Or not! You should totes like my Facebook page!!! www.facebook.com/chelehasscents
And buy stuff from me if/when you need to buy!!! :winkwink:

My appointment is Monday morning! So I will keep ya'll posted!!! Please wish me luck!!! I am kind of nervous!!! But heard it's a fast pain... I'm hoping

So had my appointment today... Uterus looked good, open and clear... The dye went in the uterus and right back out.... So both my tubes are completely blocked. He said they do have a surgery to go in and check the tubes, but the usually advise against the surgery because more often than not, they end up removing both tubes. So he says our next option would be IVF. He said husbands SA showed he has a lot of sperm, just waiting on the morphology still. And my ovarian reserve test shows I have a lot of eggs. So I'm hoping that's helpful with IVF.
I've cried more these past two hours than I have in two years! So ugh.

I am so so sorry hun! That really sucks!!! :( I'm sending you a huge hug. :hugs: I wish I could come over with ice cream and a funny movie to cheer you up.

I hope hubby is being super nice and helping you through this. As good as it is to have answers, sometimes the answer just sucks. Hang in there, we are here in your corner.

Thanks Jules. Your right... It's nice we FINALLY have answers... But it totally sucks it's confirmed... I'm sooo emotional.. I know it could be worse news but I am just so upset and... Frustrated and discouraged... My husband is emotionless, but he said "well it sucks but now we know what we need to do to move forward"
I feel like the next time we have sex... Or the next few times, I'm gonna feel like "why are we having sex? It's not getting us anything." I know there's more than 1 reason to have sex but still. Told a few family members today, specifically my mother in low who asks me every time we talk "are you pregnant yet?" I wanted to tell her so she'd stop asking!!! And just keep making me mad.... I've always just had this feeling, I won't be able to have kids.. So I think that's part of my biggest disappointment, it's confirmed. Ugggghhhh! I can't stop crying!!! I hate it! I actually gave myself a headache from crying so much!

Sorry I've been MIA. Really bummed out lately that pregnancy isn't happening for us yet.

Still sorry to hear all about that Michele! Hopefully Hubby's SA comes back and morphology is all good this time!!

Luckybug you have that baby yet??

Agh I missed quite a bit! Oh Michele :sad2: I am so sorry for the result of the dye test :hugs: There isn't any way they can open it up? I mean, they just won't risk a procedure in fear of having to remove the tubes huh? My heart feels heavy and I want to cry for you. On a more positive note, however, that's so great DH went for the SA and it's looking good so far. And the fact that you have so many eggies ready and waiting. And also that you guys still have options! Not exactly sure what all IVF entails as far as time, procedures, cost, etc... what if you ended up with twins?! Is that common with IVF? You'd have double the joy in one shot! Regardless, you guys are getting closer and closer and I'm very excited for you! It will all be worth it :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure how long the process takes, but he told us not to wait too long.... As for cost I'm not to clear either, the packet we got says anywhere from $12k-$30k!!!! Soooo ridic! We don't have that! But I'm sure they HAVE to have payment options. In which case I'm hoping we can start this with in a few months. I have a girl I worked with who had 3 ivf's so I want to ask her the length of the process... Although I'm sure everyone is different.
I told my MIL- she was positive for us which was nice but this morning she sent me this text -- "I am very excited for you guys (family emoji, hearts, and baby bottle emoji) Love grammie & Pa" -- and I lost it... Like yes we know what we need to do but I don't feel this is exciting!!! It really upset me and I cried more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->