TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

I have everything crossed for you Lotus Womb!!
So, on Thursday I had used the restroom in the morning both #1 & 2 (sorry tmi) and when I wiped my front part the toilet paper had a slight pink tinge. I contacted my nurse practioner and she had told me to monitor it. I was freaking out all day. After work I had a brow appointment and was on the freeway in traffic at a stop when I got rear ended! I was super freaked out then. The lady who hit me asked if i was ok and I was like No! This is a brand new car and I'm pregnant! She apparently hurt her foot and was wearing 2 different shoes and told me she couldn't grasp the brake! I panicked again and contacted my nurse practioner. She told me to come in the next morning for an ultrasound. Luckily my baby is doing great. I got to see the baby squirming around and heard the strong heart beat. :)

I also bought a fetal doppler online and heard the baby's heart beat again this morning. It's so reassuring. Sorry for the long rant... How's everyone else doing?

It all sounds very positive, Lotus Womb! All the very best.

Glad you and the baby are okay, babyfeva! So sorry to hear about your car, though!

BabyFever I am glad all is well with you.

Thank you guys you are so very supportive.

AFM- I guessing I just had a really light cycle it was very much the same the whole time spotting to light flow I little more by the 3rd day but as my temps dropped so much I assume I am not pg :cry:.

Hello ladies! How's everyone? Long time, no news from anyone!

I've my Level II scan today. So DH and I have taken half day off from work. Think I'm getting worried unnecessarily, but these scans appear like school exams to me. Hope everything's ok. Will keep you posted on how it went. :)

Hi Neha,

I 6dop Early Ov but been crazy month with positive opk's at cd7 and early Ov i am not sure. noe my temps are at the coverline and spoted yesterday but all clear today.

Glad your PG going so well. Thought you guys were well off into your pg forums :flower:

Nice that you check in.

Hi All,

I'm 27 and ttc#1 for two months now. I know its a little short but patience is not one my best virtues so, here i am already driving myself nuts. last month I had all the classic pregnancy symptoms and sevearl s. now i am 5dpo and i feel no symptoms at all.

Anyways, I noticed lotsa info here so I figured I might as well get all the helpful tips I can get while obsessing...lol.

Hi ladies!

Miss this forum so much. Just had my 12 week scan last Friday along with NT testing. Just waiting to hear what the blood results are. It's pretty amazing to see the little one wiggling around :)

Hi ladies! Glad everyone's pregnancies are going well! Lotus Womb, FX-ed for you! I think as long as you're BD-ing at least every other day, you should be alright. I've given up temping (I might try OPKs one more time though).

Welcome, activelyttcb! We're glad to have you on here. The best advice I can give is relax and don't symptom spot too much. I have heard and as I think the preggo ladies on here can attest, a lot of pregnancy symptoms often feel like pregnancy symptoms. Hopefully your time in the TTC world will be short and sweet and you will move on to the pregnancy forums very soon!

I'm doing well and on cycle 14. DH and I have consulted with our doc and we're moving on to IVF in July (so will be hitting up the Assisted Conception forum soon!) but have two more cycles of trying for a natural BFP. Otherwise, getting ready to create a little work of A.R.T.! :happydance:

Hi all! So I had my scan yesterday. It went off very well. My original due date was Oct 11. But when I had my 1st scan, doc said baby looked slightly smaller, so extended the date by 11 days, making it Oct 22. Now the baby seems to be catching up fast, and my new due date is Oct 13. I wish I deliver on Oct 17, DH's birthday. :)

Also had some 10-12 prenatal tests last week. All reports came clean. Have to see my doc on Saturday.

Great news Neha! Did you already find out what you're having I forgot if you told us already

Thanks ladies! Babyfeva, unfortunately I live in a country where people prefer boys over girls. They find out the sex of the unborn child, and if it's a girl, they abort it. (I know it sounds crap!) So sex determination is banned in India. Though I would be happier if I get a girl, I can't ask my doctor to reveal the sex of the baby to me. She'll probably snap me. I'll get to know what I'm having only at the time of delivery.

Thanks ladies! Babyfeva, unfortunately I live in a country where people prefer boys over girls. They find out the sex of the unborn child, and if it's a girl, they abort it. (I know it sounds crap!) So sex determination is banned in India. Though I would be happier if I get a girl, I can't ask my doctor to reveal the sex of the baby to me. She'll probably snap me. I'll get to know what I'm having only at the time of delivery.

Yeah, it does sound like crap:haha: Wish you a H&H 9months

OMG that's horrible Neha! I know you'll have a beautiful baby no matter what.

Just quick update now FF and I are not sure when I ov I have has 3 diff sets of opks this cycle I was waiting to see what my temps did before I added the data. Either way I am glad they are on the rise so I will wait between end of May and 4th June. If I am not I will be out for a cycle as db and I are travelling at the time but not together so we shall see.

Hi Ladies!

I've got this bitter feeling/taste in my throat since last night. @9dpo today. Any ideas what this could mean? or is it just random?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->