TTC #1 on cd19 looking for buddies

Shit, how is your OH doing? I know how horrid it is to be in your position, my hubby is allergic to a few things, but the worst ones are pollen and animals with fur. There have been quite a few times when I've woken in the middle of the night to find him in the middle of an allergy induced asthma attack... he refuses to wake me up and worry me, but jees, come on, it's important!!! I hope he's doing ok today xx

I know what you mean about clutching at straws. I have convinced myself that this will be our month. As if all I need is to make the decision and it's done. But hang in there, there is every chance that this IS your month. You bd'd loads around your fertile window (even if temps didn't show anything, you KNOW your body and your cycles). Yes, there is a real chance that you won't conceive this month, but there is also a VERY real chance that you will, so keep your chin UP! Our thoughts have a great influence over our physical body, so stay positive and stay focused on the image of that tiny balls of cells that is going to be your baby multiplying and getting ready to implant itself into the lining of your uterus.

We are women, this is what we are made for and your body KNOWS how to do this, so let go, trust in yourself and your body and thousands of years of history that says that this is real and that this WILL happen for you :D

Forgive my seemingly hippy positive vibes, but I truly believe in the things I write to you and I see no harm in passing on the love ;)

My softcups arrived in the post yesterday and I'm worried about getting it wrong and losing all the sperm. Fertile week is next week and Witek has been away for most of this week. Plus I read that it's a good idea to have your man not ejaculate for three days approaching your fertile window to build up reserves. There is so much conflicting information out there, but I figure it can't hurt right? The problem then becomes practising with the soft cup during non fertile times.

I have a feeling this afternoon is going to see me and the soft cup getting to know each other in what I can only describe as a dry run... Ok, Ok, bad joke, but we have to keep the humur up during these stressful times right?

It's cd 9 for me, I am going to start opking on cd11. Last month helped us both to put things into perspective and re-evaluate our approach. Every month it seems we try and perfect our ttc approach. Maybe this month we'll find a way to make it work out great for the both of us?

We're planning to bd cd13, cd15, cd16, cd17 (twice!), cd18 and cd20. We're actually going to Florence on Friday which is cd15, so we booked a hotel rather than staying with our friend. I'm really looking forward to the trip and being in a new place usually instigates more sex than usual, so I'm thinking that the intense sex schedule will wrk out ok. If anything I feel like we can miss cd16 and one time on cd17 is we need to, but I'd really like to stick to schedule this month.

Seeing as we've never mangaged to stick to schedule before, I'll let you know if any miracles happen ;)

Hubby is in Naples today with his Dad getting fitted for suits. They are super cheap and really good quality down there. He told me he FINALLY got a suit for the wedding :D

Whenever OH is away I feel really motivated to clean and cook and make everything super nice for when he gets back. I think I am hardwired to be a homemaker! So far the kitchen has been cleaned, all 9 packs of herb seeds have been sown, 4 loads of washing are drying and I am about to go out and do a food shop to make some huge batches of our favourite meals to freeze.

Ok, I know I have written an essay (I get like this when I don't have anyone to talk to at home ): ) but I was wondering about your diet? Have you changed it at all since deciding to ttc? I stopped smoking, gave up coffee, cut back on junk and alcohol in January, but recently the junk is starting to creep back in.

Lately we have been really bad about cooking in the evening, choosing convenience options or skipping dinner in favour of cooking real meals... simply due to exhaustion. We've fallen into this vicious cycle as not eating well is only making our energy levels fall even more, so I'm going to cook up a storm in the next two days and fill the freezer full of healthy, easy options for the weekdays. Also, it can't be good for ttc, our bdies aren't in optimum condition after all!

Ok, I am finally going to leave you in peace! Enjoy your weekend, I wish you beautiful weather like we have here right now, but with less mosquitoes! xx

OH is fine, we woke up for work Friday morning healthy and like nothing ever happened, despite the fact I was up until almost 2am checking to see if he was breathing every 5 minutes.

This morning I woke up with what seems like the start of a cold, sniffles, sore throat, and an earache on the right side. My temp has also dropped to cover, partially hopeful its from the cold, and partially hopeful its implantation, but also know that today is cd22 so its likely I could be getting AF any day now.

Trying to stay positive as this month we really did bd at the most ideal times.

I'm really not the cook&clean type but since Ive been out of a job, I've been doing a lot more of it. We were on a very healthy diet prior to TTC but it seems the summer has gotten us to slip up a bit. Lots of chips and other junk food lately, but I have been cooking as much as possible, I cooked everyday this past week except Monday we ate out, and yesterday we had leftovers.

It look beautiful outside my window, if its under 90 degrees out I'll thank you next time I'm on. Otherwise, I hate you! (kidding lol). We've been having a lot of hot muggy weather this year.

oh well I have to go wake up OH to get our day started, hoping the DMV has a short line, I hate it there, and on a weekend I'm sure its even worse.

another temp rise today. Trying to not get too hopeful but I also had very bad cramping for part of the day yesterday and still have very sore bbs. Today is cycle day 24. I could be due for af anywhere between now and cd32, so I'm not sure if I could trust my body, but that high temp again is making me feel very positive!

Ugh, I just wrote this big reply and now it's lost to the internet forever :(

11dpo is still early, don't get too bummed out! Until AF shows, you're not out :)

How are your temps doing?

We shifted the schedule forward by one day because I had loads of ewcm yesterday. Well, I moved it forward, I didn't tell OH because he feels really pressured when I tell him about my fertile indicators.

I'm also sick with some horrid throat infection. Was really worried it would screw with my cycle but I'm taking the cm as a good sign :) it's a nice consolation but it doesn't help me feel physically better.

I hope you're doing well, despite the tests *hug*

still high temps, just hoping. I only have one frer left so now I cant test again til af is due for sure so 4 more days. Feels like forever.

GL with your bding and hope your throat is better

When I saw that you'd posted again, I was SO sure that it was to tell me about your bfp! I got butterflies in my tummy and everything. I'm so sappy!

4 days will probably drag and fly by at the same time, good luck!! xx

OH has started calling me "shbabies +1" today.. I guess that means he's feel optimistic LOL.

I'm afraid to post here now to get you over excited everytime you see the thread come up LOL.

Haha, don't worry, now that I know you're waiting it out, I'm a little more relaxed :)

I feel like maybe I will ovulate today. my opk was really strong yesterday and what with the ewcm... We've bd'd CD 10, 12 and 14 so far. I hope lots of sperm are there waiting for my egg right now!

Today is cd15 and I'd like to nd tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, in case OV happens a little later.

Fingers crossed for the both of us!!

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little late there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

been checking every couple hours... no more blood.. had a little cramping but it went away.. I cant decide if I should assume I'm getting AF or not give up hope. Worst feeling in the world.

Aw, hun, I'm sorry that you're going through this horrid limbo :( *hug*

I still have my fingers crossed for you! We get ourselves so worked up, don't we... And your oh is probably feeling crappy too, hence his reaction. I hope AF is still at bay and that you see your BFP soon xx

sorry forgot to tell you yesterday I got af full force. still keeping my fx for you

I'm really sorry hun *big hug*

I know it's difficult, but try not to lose hearty completely. This WILL happen for you, just not right now. You know that your little sticky bean is just waiting to make you so happy and will likely sneak up on you when you least expect it!

Don't forget you have your wedding to look forward to!

I finally got my engagement ring this weekend and I can't stop starting at it. I'm also trying out my wedding ring too ;)

I hope you're not too sad about AF. I know it's no consolation, but I truly believe that things happen for a reason... The right time is just around the corner, for both of us xx

I know it's too early to have any symptoms and I don't want to spend the next week symptom spotting but my sense of smell is through the roof and I'm actually getting head aches from strong or horrid smells. This could well just be due to normal hormonal activity, but it's getting annoying. I'm particularly sensitive to peoples breath... As weird as that sounds. On the train for example, I can smell peoples rancid breath, just from their normal breathing. Maybe people have just stopped brushing their teeth? Is gross, whatever the cause. I've also had really light cramping on and of since yesterday. Again, it's way too early, but, it definitely happened. Weird huh.

Sigh. I'm off to work, to work along side a socially incompetent witch who I don't believe should work with children. Oh the joy!!

Have a good day xx

LOL, I hope your day didnt go to bad.

Gross on the bad breath thing... ick..

I have my fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back