TTC #1 on cd19 looking for buddies

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by Scarlet369, Apr 23, 2012.

1. DiscoRia

DiscoRia TTC after losses

I'm doing ok, we're in Paris at the moment (the start of my pre-wedding summer holiday).I tested yesterday, as even though I think I am 8dpo today FF says I was 8dpo yesterday, but bfn. I tested again today and I feel like I see the feintest shadow of a line, but OH says he sees nothing. So, just wait until tomorrow to test again!

I've been having really mild cramps sporadically for about 3 days now. They will come and go... sometimes they are sharp, pulling pains, but today they are really dull, like the start of AF. I'm hoping this is a good sign... but will not be convinced until I see a bfp.

Also, I am utterly exhausted. Our flight into Paris was delayed by two hours, so we didn't get home (to oh's parent's place) until 1.30am. I slept SO much yesterday, but I woke up exhausted this morning thanks to interrupted sleep and seriously weird dreams. But that isn't exaclty anything new for me, so not reading into it too much.

How are you doing? I was wondering if you guys have a honeymoon planned? Or if you've had any thoughts about it? We're just starting to talk about it more and we would love to go to Polynesia, but think it is just a few thousand euro out of our price range! We're planning to get away in December. Possible bump permitting of course.

Take Care xx

2. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

accidentally closed out of this in the middle of typing so take 2::

I'd like you go on a bit of a road trip across America and then go to Walt Disney World for a few days, were hoping if we do go we can get to Orlando in time for Star Wars Convention because we think that'd be really fun to go to at least one day. SO just for the park for a few days with the hopper and water park pass its already like 600-1000 dollars depending how many days you want to spend there, plus the cost of driving and all that so its still being discussed.

3. DiscoRia

Your honeymon idea sounds really cool. We'd really like a do nothing type holiday... obviously we're utterly worn out from the year and just want to relax ;)

As for my cycle, well, I think I'm out... so much for all my hope and positive thinking. I had some really strong stretching feelings in what I can only guess was my uterus yesterday. Also some pulling sensations, that were strong but not painful and not like AF at all. Then last night, we went out for dinner and for about half an hour before I thought I was going to puke my guts up and barely managed to eat anything because everything smelled so horrid and pungent and the only thing that didn't make me want to heave was plain white rice and coke. So I was confused but hopeful... until I went to the toilet before bed and found some light brown mucus when I wiped.

It is only cd26 for me, out of a usual 30. Am I really going to spot for 5.5 days? Is this the mysterious, yet infamous implantation bleeding? OR am I just starting af early?

Last cycle I spotted for three days before bleeding for only two. It was a hell of a weird and light period combined with a feint positive/evap that made me feel very uneasy in general and had me testing way into my cycle for pregnancy. Now I am worried that my cycles are just screwing up and I'm going to end up spotting from here till af

I've still got very, VERY light brown spotting, cervix is low and of medium firmness and stark white negatives on the pg tests ths morning. It's 11dpo, so I still have a few days to obsess over testing right?

Sigh. Sorry for the essay, just feeling bummed out and need to vent so I can get over it. Let's hope it stops, or I start to see some lines on the tests!!

4. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

Could be implantation, I never give up on those who seem to be spotting before the start of next cycle. Its really so hard to tell, some women think they have gotten their period and then end up pregnant. Id say skip tomorrow and test Thursday if you don't have a full flow by then.

Still tracking O. I guess I figure A. it will keep track of my cycles til we try again. and B. kind of hoping for a little planned "accident" this month. We'll see how it goes, havent O'd yet.

5. DiscoRia

I am hoping from the bottom of my heart that it's implantation. I'm only 11dpo, so it's plausible, but I can't get my hopes up because I had spotting for three days before my period last month (althought spotting was later on than this).

Other than that I am weepy. The cramping has all but stopped, but I have a big of back ache on and off and generally tired.

Am really praying for bfp. I didn't realise how invested I was in this cycle until I started spotting... sigh.

Che sará, sará! I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

I think it's a really good idea to keep charting. I love your hope for a planned accident, I'll keep my fingers crossed :) xx

6. DiscoRia

How is your cycle going?

My spotting got heavier today and I have pre AF like cramping going on today... not a good sign :(

I know I am still in until AF arrives, but I guess I am just feeling resigned to another cycle of trying. Maybe next month I will throw everything out the window... no charting, no opk, no pg testing, nothing... just to see if it helps me to not think about it as much?

Look at me, clutching at straws. Sigh. This journey is so hard... I have to keep reminding myself that this WILL happen. It will happen and it will happen at the RIGHT time. :)

7. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

Haven't ovulated yet, we bded Wednesday but not last night... we had a bit of a disagreement so we didnt even feel like cuddling... Things seem better today but trying not to push the whole sex thing and just see what happens...

On another note, I have not been softcupping since we arent "trying" and I noticed not Wednesday but the time before I seemed to leak (sry tmi) less sperm when I got out of bed that night... hoping its a good sign the vitamins are helping him!

Really hoping this isnt AF for you but I know no matter what you'll get that baby... just think, we havent even reached the 6mos mark yet, as of right now, odds are only getting better with each month!

8. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

Also I have been going back to the gym so thinking its possible my cycles may go screwy again...

9. DiscoRia

Sadly AF kicked in yesterday, but I am thinking maybe it's for the best. Seeing as the wedding is this month, I decided to ntnp for this cycle so I can get stressed out, enjoy my champagne and late nights without the added worry that it's going to affect my chances of ttc.

I was bummed out about it yesterday because I was so sure it was our month, but I'm feeling good about it now. Staying positive because each of us will have our babies and they will come exactly when they are ready :) I think it is a blessing in disguise as it means I don't have that added worry or stress for this month.

To be honest, I was wondering whether coftcupping was really helping or not. For me, there is so much of the 'cup' part that is loose and baggy I just feel like it's obstructing the path to my cervix more than anything. I mean, sure the sperm is in my vagina instead of on the bedsheet, but I just don't know how much it was helping.

I want to buy one of those wedge shaped cushions meant for sex and try and learn to sleep on it, haha. I think next ttc cycle I am going to aim for sex earlier in the evening, lie down for a good hour with my bum in the air and then out the soft cup in.

Less leaky sperm sounds great, I'm sorry you guys fell out, I hope it isn't too serious and that things are better now. If it's any consolation I seem to have an argument with W every single month around OV time. I think I just get super stressed about catching the egg and don't even realise it until I get all upset and freak out. *hug*

I have been reading a lot about things that can help ttc and seeing as my period has gotten WAY shorter and changed a lot in the past couple of months I was looking into things that can help with mucus (which I have hardly any of since ttc) and uterine lining and egg health etc. and I bought up a bunch of red clover leaves and flowers to make an infusion and some l-arginine supplements. The red clover is meant to be great at rebalancing hormones and so good for general fertility and pms probs. The L-arginine is meant to be great for cm and for good strong eggs AND building a thick healthy uterine lining. SO... going to up the ante, even thought we're ntnp this cycle, I recently found out that the maturation process for an egg is also 90 days, just like sperm. Oh and L-arginine is also good for sperm... so W gets to join on my crazy band wagon too!

Ok, enough of the essay, I have to cut my mum's hair and then get ready... we're off to my sisters for my 'wedding presentation' complete with champagne and dinner at an amazing Japanese place. A sort of mini hen-party if you will.

Have a lovely Saturday and good luck with your happy accident planning ;) xx

10. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

3pdo DtD on O and O-2days. Its a long shot but hey, gives me that one last hope.

11. DiscoRia

Hey, how is it going?

Sorry, I've been off the radar for a while, we're finally in France and initiating the final stages of wedding prep.

We haven't been bd'ing to a "plan" but I had loads of ewcm this afternoon so I seduced the OH and lay with my bum in the air for a good hour and a half. I know we aren't trying this month, but no point in wasting sperm right? Don't know when we will next bd, but I guess we got it done on the best day of my cycle so far.

I haven't even been temping this month and I am actually enjoying the freedom :)

I hope you have good news!! :D xx

12. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

no good news here, ive had af for a few days, in fact im sure shes about to leave. :( oh well hopefully we'll be more prepared next year

13. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

HI, Im sure you wont be on for a few days with wedding stuff and all but I'm just sending you some happy wedding thoughts! I hope your day is wonderful and you come back with great stories!!

Today is OH and I's 2 year anniversary of the day we started dating and also marks the 1year until our wedding. I'm very excited, somewhat because my cousin, and you are getting married this weekend and I'm excited to get ideas and hear stories but also now that it is one year exactly away, I'm excited and freaked out that after today everything NEEDS to start getting done! Crazy!Airing out my dress again today, have to let it breath once a month, thought today would be a perfect day!

14. 1ST TRY

1ST TRY Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, I read all of your stories from pg 1 to the last page. I am also TTC #1 and it's been over a year but i only took things seriously in August by consulting a Gynercologist, he said i am not ovulating then he prescriben me Fertomid 50 (Clomid) i took it from CD5 till CD9 and i went back to him for a follow up appointmnt on CD 13 and he confirmed that they worked well. today i am on CD22 and i will be testing on CD 30 if AF hasn't arrived.

Are you guys on any fertility boosters?

15. DiscoRia

Sorry for the long absence, after the wedding, I went straight back to work and although this is only the second week with children at the nursery, they are all new and so very little. I'm utterly exhausted and not doing much except trying to stay on top of house work and to do my best at work.

I should be ovulating this weekend, but this month we're being write relaxed again. Mostly because we are both super consumed with our return to work and we aunty need baby making to get stressful too.

Scarlet, I hope wedding prep is going well! I got so stressed out leading up to the big day and was surviving on 4 hours of sleep per night for the whole well before, but it turned out so wonderfully! I was so emotional I cried on and off for the whole day! Having all the people we love from so many different countries all together in the same place was amazing, but it was also the biggest come down of my life and having to take everything down and put it away reduced me to tears several times.

It was by far the best day of my life :D and so totally worth every second of hard work and stress!

Your day will be amazing xx

1st try, how did your first round out clomid go? No, i'm not on any fertility boosters, I just started taking a natural supplement that aid circulation and helps thicken uterine lining add i'm worried something is up in that department (due to changes in my period).

Hope to heart from you soon!

PS, please excuse typos, i'm writing from my phone :)

16. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

Wow I dont know what happened to my last post I could have sworn I posted about a week ago when I noticed you had posted.

anyway I dont blame you for the absence. I havent been on much anyway since Im pretty much at a stand still until next year for TTC and I havent made any WTT friends really.

Wedding plans are really coming along we are booking our caterer hopefully this weekend, they are bring us a price write-up on Friday, we've book our officiant(we met a nice pastor through online reviews who does nondenominational weddings all over WNY since Id prefer not to be married in a Catholic or Lutherine church. We found a nice little museum that used to be a church only a few minutes away from home that lets you have a wedding & rehearsal for only 225 dollars which is a great price for Buffalo area in the summer.

I'm getting really excited with the planning coming along its starting to feel more real and not just like we were just telling people we're engaged for show haha. Trying to save money and still hopefully find a better paying nanny position, 6.25 an hour here is just nonsense.

Hope youre well and look forward to hearing some good news from you soon.

17. DiscoRia

I'm glad wedding planning is going well! :D I'm actually a little jealous that you still have your day to look forward to, I was ordering some photos yesterday and got really sad that it's all over... again. I think for me it was more about having all our favourite people from so many different countries all together. That's never likely to happen again, which is super sad :(

As for work, I truly hope you find something better too, every little penny helps! I am exhausted from work myself, super stressed out (we have a mum is is more than a little demanding and perhaps even a little unhinged) and am really just done with it all. Our school changed management and we have new contracts now. This company basically makes you go on materinty leave as soon as you notify them of your pregnancy. I'm still not clear on how that works in regards to your pay... I'm not keen to ask too many questions as a colleague just went on maternity this week and don't want them to get to suspcious. You can still choose to work if your doctor says it's ok, but you have to sign a waiver that states that you understand the risks of your job and that you release the school of all responsibility if something happens to you while working against their advice.

SO, just another reason to have my baby as soon as possible. I get to leave work sooner! Sigh. I'm in such a crappy place emotionally right now :/

As for ttc, we only bd'd like 3 times this month, once on cd11 and twice on cd15. I didn't opk and my temps have been all over the place, which I put down to an irregular sleep schedule, stress and getting a bit of a cold.

I'm actually on cd30 now... my period is due tomorrow and so far I have had no cramping (normally for about 2-4 days before af) and no spotting (normally get it for 1-2days before). I wish I'd kept better record of all of my symptoms!

Apart from the lack of usual 'af is coming signs' I've also had headaches on and off for the past couple of days, I have had a sore throat and stuffy nose for 3 days now and my eyesight has been a little off and I've had some dizzy spells too. ALL of these symptoms I can adequately explain using other reasons, eg, stress, low blood sugar, dehydration, that maybe I'm just a little sick?!

BUT

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO hoping it's a baby.

I had a super strange and persistent feeling earlier in the month that just TOLD me that we'd conceived. It was such a strong conviction that I've been testing on and off since cd20 but they have ALL been negative.

Because I didn't opk, I don't know when I OV'd but I had some ewcm on cd15, so maybe we caught the egg anyway?

I'm trying not to get too excited because the tests have all been -ve and my period could just end up being late due to stress... If it does turn up tomorrow on time without any early cramping or spotting (which was how my period was all of last year when I ran a 28 day cycle like clockwork) then maybe the supplements I'm taking are helping to sustain my uterine lining?! This would also be amazing and will only help for ttc.

Ok, I think I've written a novel here, so I'll just send you a big *HUG* and let me know about the rest of your wedding plans xx

I'll let you know how it pans out with AF... Happy Sunday xx

18. DiscoRia

So yesterday I started spotting and it got progressively heavier and more red and this morning id say it was blood. A little watery looking compared to previous months, and it's still light, but i'm counting myself o.u.t :(

If my period is extremely light, I might test after it's done just to be sure, but i'm pretty sure it will be negative.

I feel super bummed out. I was so hopeful for this cycle! I think I need to focus on being healthy for this next month, September was really stressful and both me and hubby have picked up bed eating habits, so lots of good eating and exercise and full on trying again :)

19. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

Hey,

I get super nervous with light periods, I dunno if you have this in Italy, but in America we have this show they play called "I didnt know I was pregnant" about these girls who spotted or had "light to medium bleeding" throughout their whole pregnancy and ended up going into labor not even knowing they had been pregnant for nine months!!! Seriously scariest idea ever.

Went to go look at bridesmaids dresses today with my ladies, we didn't purchase anything but I think I know what dress style I want for them now. We're going to go to some private boutiques because the big store consultants were kind of rude and inattentive which we didn't really appreciate.

Everything else is going well, we are meeting with the town historian for the church/museum that we want to have the ceremony at this week on Thursday so hopefully the inside is as nice as the outside.

As for my job, you wouldn't believe how bad I need a new one, the family told me there would be a possibility the mother would be going to part time eventually... well eventually apparently really meant in 6 weeks because I have only been their 6 weeks and they are cutting me to 3 days a week and taking 80 dollars a week off my pay.

My parents and fiancee are encouraging me to look into daycares now as it would hopefully be a more secure job, but many places in the area wont hire you even for an assistant without a degree in Early Childhood Education which my degree isnt finished.

Just very overwhelming with money, we have some saved but we don't want to dip into savings.

Also trying to decide what we want to do for a Honeymoon. We're thinking Disney still but Id also love to see some of the rest of the world. I loved the Caribbean when I went and Id love to add some other places like Tahiti or Fiji, or Crete... or even Rome to my (very small list) of place Ive visited. I mean after all half Daves family lives in Florida I can go there whenever I want for free! But then again it is Disney and I REALLY want to go to Cinderella's Castle... my inner child is dying to meet her LOL.

20. Scarlet369

Scarlet369 TTC our first

15 days and havent heard an update so Im guessing that was an actual period. Assuming because of that that you are close or past ovulation so hoping that you had good bding this month.

I just got done with AF (well sorta still kinda spotting... wouldnt even call it spotting) now I think I have a yeast infection but not sure if its just irritation from the "spotting" or not. Not feeling very good either we went on this short 2 day road trip and I think i just ate too much bad food Ive been feeling off ever since.

I have an interview at a daycare tomorrow, really just hoping I get it so I can have something full time and steady for awhile.