TTC #1 or #2 December -January 2011 Buddy Wanted!

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
Well seems like all of my old buddies on here are getting pregnant:thumbup: so I decided that I need to find more that are on my level. First off, I was ttc and dh and I got so frustrated with it that we decided to give it a break. Good news: We are really happy and comfortable this way. We have decided to wait to start again. We will resume trying on December 25, 2010. We are in no rush. Hopefully we fall pregnant by the end of February; if not, we will go to the fertility docs and let them know we need help. Hope I can find someone on here!

I'm Ada 23 and my BF and I are going to TTC #2 in October or November. I'm removing my iud next week so I'm not sure how long it will take to O. let me know if you would like to be buddies :winkwink:

Hi..I am currently ttc #2....But we can be buddy's if you would like...I'm new here so I don't really have that many buddies yet :) But I would love to support you and follow your ttc whenever you start trying :p

Hi I would like to join me and DH have been trying to concieve for 2 years but for 2011 we are charting using opk's the whole nine yards the bbt confuses me a little but we're trying that also judt ordered Fertilaid today so wish me luck hoping for BFP by Valentines Day! Open for suggestions in TTC journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->