Ttc #1, pcos, first proper mth

Vic20581

TTC n i have PCOS
Reaction score
Hi
Lookin for a buddy, iv been on n off ttc for 3 yrs, came off bcp this wk.
Using Agnus Castus, tempin n opk
Im in uk, n im 30. Im on everyday, so a person to share experiences with, wud be gd
xx

Hi there, my and my fella have only just decided to start trying. I came off my bcp just this month and am on CD12. I'm 28 and also in the UK btw. I think this place is great as you can ask people questions that you don't really want to ask family/friends so i'll definitely be up for being buddies! Nat

Hia Nat
Yeh i no this place is so addictive, i can spend hrs readin n lookin around n findin stuff out.
Im on cd4 . Do u think you will have a normal 28 day cycle.
Are u jus seeing how it goes, im doin tempin n opk from day 9, not sure if i will O or have a normal cycle, on Agnus Castus to try n regulate mines.
Vic
xx

Hi Vic20581 im' 27 and also in UK. I was told i had pcos about 6 years ago. my dh and i have been together for 8 years and nearly married for 2. I am currently under the hospital for help to get pregnant. I was put on clomid 50mg in July last year and fell pregnant on my 2nd cycle of it but miscarried at 7 weeks, we was completely gutted.
I then went back onto clomid for another 4 mths but didnt work again so went back to my doctor in april and i am now on tamoxifen 20mg and just had my blood test results to say its working as this is my first cycle on it.
I'm currently on cd 27 so only 5 more days til testing. I have never used Agnus Castus but have heard its similar to clomid.

Just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get your BFP very soon x

Thank you hun
Sorry for your loss, but at least u no that u can get preg. Im sure u will get ur bfp soon enough n enjoy the 9 mths.
Iv seen a fs but he wudnt put me on clomid until iv lost weight, so kinda gave the ttc up for a yr. On a gd diet now, lost 18lb in 4 wks, doc has said if i lose another 2 st she will put me on it. So for now tryn Agnus Castus see if that helps. Jus waitin n hopin i O this mth.
Vic
xx

Thank you, i still find it hard at times but guess that was't meant to be and just need to stay positive and look to the future. Thats fantastic news about the weight, your doing really well so keep it up. You could also try soy, i do know people who have pcos who have taken this and gotten pregnant 1st time so that could be worth a go to.
I use a cbfm and it works wonders and tells you when you ovulate, if you look on ebay should be able to get one for around £50 but in the shops their £105ish.
You may also want to try pre-seed or conceive plus as this can also help. #

So have you started the agnus castus yet? x

Yeh i was looking at the monitors, think it is a bit much atm, in a few mths mayb il think its a bargain to buy. Lol
Got smiley face opk at the mo. N doin temps.
Yeh started taking agnus castus this wk, will stop wen i O. Will take that for a few mths aswell, then try soy if i dont get bfp.
xx

Hi Vic, I do hope I can go back to having a normal day cycle but will just have to wait and see.... :wacko:

At the moment we are just going to see how it goes and maybe if nothing happens i will start temping and buy a opk.

I have my fingers crossed for both yourself and chan, good luck!

Nat x

Hi nat
Hows u doin today, iv got a terrible cold n sore throat.
Im cd5 now, hopin af will finish soon.
Gd luck
xx

Hi Vic and Nat how are you both today? I feel crappy so gonna go to bed early I think. Hope you feel better soon vic - try a ice hot bath and get hubby to look after you.

I know what you mean about the monitors i really debated buying one but its worked for my friends on pcos so i though its worth a shot and its nice to see a peak. The smileys do the same tho.

Hope agnus castus works for you. Are you taking anything Nat? xx

Hey chan
Got hubbi makin me some soup for dinner.
Jus want to b in bed really. Mite have early nite like you. Hope you feel better tomo.
xx

Thats good then. You enjoy your soup get a early night and hopefully your'll feel better tomorrow too xx

Hiya, I'm tired and a bit upset. I don't know why but I expected ewcm by now and so far nothing.... I just got it into my head that everything will go smoothly!

I had a bad cold at the start of the month and the donkey cough is still lingering, I hope you feel better soon! So far im not taking anything but will look into it if nothing happens after six months or so, I just hope I don't have to wait that long! Nat x

I think everyone thinks at the beginnin, we wont try with all the opk n temps n herbs as it will jus happen, for the lucky few it happens straight away, but for everyone else it can take a yr, even if nothin is wrong with either of u too.
Fingers crossed ur get a bfp very soon.
Still dyin of my cold today, only 3 hrs sleep, not gd.
xx

Hi vic, I hope you are feeling better! I have been away for the weekend with my OH and still no signs of ovulation so hopefully it's just down to the whole first month off the bcp, who knows! But in other news, he popped the question this weekend!!!! I'm so happy about that my mind hasn't been on ttc - if it's meant to be then it's meant to be! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Oh nat congratulations, was it a total shock.
This cud be ur lucky mth, fingers crossed.
Im on cd10 n no sign of ov yet either.
Still dyin, went docs yday n got some antibiotics. Hope il feel better soon.
xx

Thanks, yes it was! I'm so happy :cloud9: It would be lovely if it was our month, but i think AF might be on her way as i have been feeling a bit crampy/achey all day - gutted!

I do hope the antibiotics make you feel better soon, its rubbish when you feel like crap. xxx

Hi Nat and Vic how are you both?
Congratulations on your news nat, thats fantastic.
Are you feeling any better now vic?
DH and i returned back from our holiday today and we had a fantastic time. Felt so good to get away and relax and now i feel fully refreshed. The witch showed last saturday so now its back to the drawing board again. On the plus side had no side effects on tamoxifen this month so hopefully thats a good sign xx

Hey chan
Glad u had a gd time away.
So countin down to ov are u now. Fresh new mth.
Im much beta now, got antibiotics from doc, finally kicked it.
Im testin opk tomo, hopin for a line.
xx

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. Congrats on the proposal, Nat. I'm Jessica. I'm from Australia, 19, married for one year on the 17th of this month. I've had PCOS for around 4 years I think. I'm on metformin, trying to lose weight, hoping to ovulate. Hard to figure out cycle as haven't had AF since January. First day of August I'm thinking of trying taking temps. I've also bought an amazing e-book written by Beth Kiley. Has sooo many little things that all added together makes a big difference.

Hoping everyone's well after the colds I read about. Sending babydust and look forward to hearing wedding plans.

Love Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"