Ttc #1, pcos, first proper mth

Hey chan
Glad u had a gd time away.
So countin down to ov are u now. Fresh new mth.
Im much beta now, got antibiotics from doc, finally kicked it.
Im testin opk tomo, hopin for a line.
xx

Glad you finally kicked it with the help of antibiotics. So did you do your opk test today? Did you get a line? cbfm still isn't asking me to test but hope it does soon as i don't want to miss out this month.
Yeah i'm back to counting down again now and preying for a fantastic outcome. On the plus side not having any side effects from tamoxifen so far which is great xx

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. Congrats on the proposal, Nat. I'm Jessica. I'm from Australia, 19, married for one year on the 17th of this month. I've had PCOS for around 4 years I think. I'm on metformin, trying to lose weight, hoping to ovulate. Hard to figure out cycle as haven't had AF since January. First day of August I'm thinking of trying taking temps. I've also bought an amazing e-book written by Beth Kiley. Has sooo many little things that all added together makes a big difference.

Hoping everyone's well after the colds I read about. Sending babydust and look forward to hearing wedding plans.

Love Jess

Hi Jess,
How are you? Your not jumping in at all. Hows the weight lose going? I'm trying to loose weight and to see if that helps along with the tamoxifen that i'm on. Are you seeing a doctor about trying to get pregnant? With me working shifts i can't do temps as some weeks i have to be up at stupid o'clock. Instead i use a cbfm which tells me when i ovulate which is great but normally i know due to the signs i get.
So what is the e-book about then? How much did it cost? Whats it called?
xx

Hey gals.
No not done opk yet, dont wanna be disappointed.
Its so hot here today, got terrible migraine from the sun.
No ur not jumpin in, more the merrier.
x

It's freezing in Aus at the moment. 5 degree celsius nights. Brrrr. Weight loss not going too bad. Mainly trying to focus on being healthy rather than a number. I have been to GP alot. She's quite switched on about fertility treatments. I'm on Metformin for my PCOS. Starting August (after our move) I'm going to chart temps. What is a CBFM? The book is called Personal Path to Pregnancy it was $29.77 on special and she sends you update e-mails as she finds and researches new tips. It's just some really small things which put together can really help fertility. I'll see if I can paste a link?

Hi
Its very hot over in uk at the mo, were jus not used to it lol.
A cbfm is a clear blue fertility monitor, tells u wen u will o.
Hope ur move goes ok.
x

It's freezing in Aus at the moment. 5 degree celsius nights. Brrrr. Weight loss not going too bad. Mainly trying to focus on being healthy rather than a number. I have been to GP alot. She's quite switched on about fertility treatments. I'm on Metformin for my PCOS. Starting August (after our move) I'm going to chart temps. What is a CBFM? The book is called Personal Path to Pregnancy it was $29.77 on special and she sends you update e-mails as she finds and researches new tips. It's just some really small things which put together can really help fertility. I'll see if I can paste a link?

Thanks for that Jess. Might give it a read then if its good. I can't do my temps as i work shifts so it would never be right. But love the cbfm, my friends have pcos and it has worked for them so i thought i'd give it a go and it works cos i know when i've ovulated.
Glad your gp is switched on about it all, i'm under the hospital and although my doctor freaks me out he's good at his job. So what cd are you on? xx

Hi chan
Iv heard that the cbfm dont work for pcos, is that wrong ?
xx

Think it depends on the person as their is a possibility that it might not work but it has for me and my friends who have pcos. Plus i'll try anything to see what works for me as only have tamoxifen for 4 mths and then thats the end of the roads for us as really preying this works.
How are you today xx

Mornin
Yeh im ok. Think in a few mths if no bfp i mite get one of the monitors, if it dont work for me can always sell it back to ebay lol.
Anythings worth a try hey.
How u feelin this morn.
xx

Yeah you can ebay it certainly the best place to buy. Should be able to get one for about £50ish if your lucky and like you say if it doest work then sell it back. Ebay is also the best place to get the test sticks from too.
I'm not feeling good at all today so think its the tablets trying to make me ovulate plus cbfm says i'm on 2 bars so nearly there. What cd are you on now? xx

Im on cd18, gonna do a opk today. Neva get any sort of line, kinda seems a waste doin it lol.
Are the tablets ur on, the same type of this as clomid, not heard of ur ones.
Hope u feel better soon.
xx

Tamoxifen is similar to clomid but is a lot stronger. But it can only be used for a short period of time. So what day will you be testing on. I'm gonna test on 30th or 31st if the witch hasn't arrived xx

I stil aint tested pos for opk yet. Tryin to wait for that.
Have u already had clomid then, n dd it not work
xx

Hi everyone, sorry i've not been on for ages! Thanks for the congratulations Chan and hello to Jess! I hope you are all well and I promise to get on more often :dohh: Nat

I'm going to try to be on a bit more now! How are you doing Vic? I hope you are feeling much better :)

Bloody :witch: still hasn't showed but god knows when it'll be as this is my first month off bcp's, I am expecting her anyday now, grrrrr! It's going to be crazy fitting it in with our wedding plans but I guess it will just have to work! Nat xxxx

Well, I'm still waiting for AF so i decided to do a test today and got a BFN. I know i am being really impatient but these last few days have felt like weeks! xxx

Hey natu mite of test too early, u never no.
How u doin apart from that, ok
xx

Hey Vic and Nat how are you both getting on? Any news yet? I'm in the 2ww stage at the moment and it feels like its gonna be forever. I had loads of creamy white cm this morning so not sure what that is about, sorry tmi.
So how are the wedding plans coming along? Have you decided on a date yet?
Hows the weight loss coming along Vic? I've started my diet on Monday and trying to be really good but having a rubbish week so hope i dont get too tempted, lol.

Hope to hear from you both soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"