TTC #1 pink discharge after intercourse? implantation bleeding?

star7474

Reaction score
weve been very actively TTC this month every day, to hopefully get a :BFP: its been two weeks since i had AF and obviously not due for another couple of weeks.

I noticed a pink discharge when i wiped and a little in my knickers, is it too early for implantation bleeding?

Anyone had anything similar?

Sorry I cant help, but didnt want to read and run. I had this a couple of nights ago so Im glad you've asked. :shrug:

P.s our dates are exactly the same! Lets hope we get our :BFP: this month!!

Some women spot during ovulation, but spotting in mid cycle can mean sooo much. I highly doubt that its from implantation because implant. Can only occur at 6dpo at the earliest...

weve been very actively TTC this month every day, to hopefully get a :BFP: its been two weeks since i had AF and obviously not due for another couple of weeks.

I noticed a pink discharge when i wiped and a little in my knickers, is it too early for implantation bleeding?

Anyone had anything similar?

I posted something similar to your case. What dpo were you when you saw the spotting?

I spotted at 7DPO, which lasted only 4 hrs, started in evening. It was brown. Today 8dpo, I spotted again, but this time, it is light pink. The second time I went to go pee, the pink was darker and a little more but still less. All day today, I have been spotting and have cold-like symptoms (runny nose, sneezing, congestion).

So we're kind of both in the same position :flower:

It was two days go now that i noticed the pink discharge, ive never had it happen before, im probably trying to be hopeful!!

Im unsure when i ovulated this month, as ive been working night shifts and its definately messed my body clock up! its usually earlier than 14 days post AF, so we will wait and see what the rest of the month has to bring.

Kepping my fingers crossed and for you guys too!

Implantation bleeding happens within the 3rd week of pregnancy, 3 wks after the 1st day of LMP, and a week before AF starts.....not unless you have a short luteal phase....

Do you remember the first day of your LMP? And how long is your cycle? You can do an estimate on when you ovulated if you know the first day of LMP.

my LMP was 8th April so probably was too early, my norm is 30days but can differs occasionally. Ive got a scan on tue, as jan to march i never had AF so will see whats going on!!

Sorry ladies im not sure also we just found out we where pregnant april the first we was 3weeks pregnant on may the 6th we Losted our sweet baby at seven weeks pregnant I didn't have to have an d&c the bleeding only lasted an week. Yesterday I started with an clear discharge with just barely any bleeding. Im not sure what to think bc we are trying again already i'll ne praying for you all. Baby fairy dust every where

My husband and I are TTC for 2 months. My AF has been kind of erratic lately, but its normal for it to be inconsistent. I know Im not PG as Ive taken many HPTs. We tried again lastnight and when I got up this morning and went to the bathroom, I was spotting. Ive been spotting all day now.. light tan color. i have cramps like AF is on the way.. could this be a sign of pregnancy??

Definetly could be a sign of pregnancy! I am going through the same thing. My husband and I are TTC and have been actively trying for about a month now. We were not expecting anything to happen right away, but I have been having really bad headaches, can't stomach much of anything, very bloated. Yesterday, I had light pink discharge when I wiped and am wondering it it could be implant bleeding. The discharge was clear, sort of sticky with pink in it. I had an appt with my doctor on December 19th and was told I was very fertile as my mucus discharge was clear and sticky, so I know I'm not ovulating. My LMP was December 7th and I am usually on a 30 day cycle. We are really excited and I do really think I could be pregnant. My mother and my sister both had no problems ever getting pregnant and I have an 8 year old which I got pregnant on the first month and I was not even trying to get pregnant then. Anyone else going through the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->