TTC#1 since Sep 2010 - long irregular cycles *UPDATE* diagnosed with PCOS

How is everyone? update me on your progress x

Hey babycakes, good to hear from you again, glad your cycles are getting better and I know what you mean about the break, sometimes I think I am on here far too often!

Well I am CD1 again after a 119 day cycle! Had to get it induced with provera though! So I am starting my clomid tomorrow

X

Hey Lily! Just popped on to see how the clomid is going? Any side effects? U taking anything else with it? Heard it can sometimes dry up ur CM? But dunno cos I've never taken it.

Well I'm on CD13, CBFM is still low. Hoping to ov earlier than previous cycles or if that doesn't happen maybe a bit l8r cos my OH is goin away this w.end and I think that'll be my most fertile time CD18-21:shrug:

How is ev1 else getting on? X

Hey babycakes, I am good thankyou, i am on CD3 second day of clomid and so far so good, no side effects but I have been taking it a 8pm as I read girls saying its better to take at night so we sleep through any effects. I am just taking my folic acid as normal, and we are going to use conceive plus.

Your cycles seem to have greatly improved, glad to hear it! hopefully you ovulate before he goes away. x

hi guys, i'm on cd 7 atm so nothing to report, had a 49day cycle ...just taking my vitamins and seeing how it goes

Hey racheybabe I am on CD10 so we are quite close in cycles x

Hi CD23 today, no idea if i have ovulated or not, dr didn't think I was going to because there was only one follicle in the scan and it was only 10mm, just waiting to day 21 bloods to confirm, get the results on tuesday, if not i have to take provera again then up my clomid to 100mg. How are you?

Hey Lily! I see from ur ticker that ur doc has upped ur clomid? How's it goin this time round?

No news from me. On to cycle 11, CD 13 yaaaaawwwn! Goin to see the doc in at the end of Sep if no BFP. Have been ttc just over 1 year now. Really thought I'd have a lil bubba in my arms by now:cry:

How is ev1 else coping with it taking so long to make a bundle joy? Xxxx

Hi babycakes, my husband and I were just talking today saying, we would of had our little baby born and all by now if things had of went to plan! I am currently taking provera to bring on af as the 1st round of clomid didn't work :( so I am day 4 of a 7 day course of provera, then will have to wait for af then its on to round 2 on a higher dose of clomid fx it works....deffo go to the doc hun, go sooner rather than later because they do not be in any hurry to help (going by my experience) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->