TTC#1 since Sep 2010 - long irregular cycles *UPDATE* diagnosed with PCOS

Hey Girlies! Any news?
FF said I am 7 dpo but don't think it's as much as that cos it was ov on my 1st peak and that doesn't usually happen also had EWCM after the day it said I Ov'd. Just gonna try and wait it out for AF to appear and try not to symptom spot:nope:

Hi no news over here, CD70 and still waiting :-( what CD are you on? when do you think you will test?

Hi no news over here, CD70 and still waiting :-( what CD are you on? when do you think you will test?

Hey, I'm on CD31, I try not to test before AF is due so if FF is correct I'll wait for bout a week-2weeks if no AF comes.
That's rubbish no AF! I would really recommend AC To help regulate but hopefully your doc will be able to advise you.

Where is ev1 else? How you all getting on? Xxx

Hey... af arrived for me Wednesday morning nice n early, very very heavy n bright red! Bit watery? Bit worried about how heavy it is. Xx

Hi Hopeful, glad AF came for you, I wouldn't worry, its probably just because you went so long waiting on it, hopefully it is okay x

Babycakes - good luck!!! x

Any symptoms babycakes? Thanks Lily, just one of the joys of coming off bc! Lol x

Hi How is everyone doing?

Update for me, went for my appt last night with the gyno and I have PCOS....I just knew something was wrong all along!

Let me know of any updates x

At least you have been diagnosed, they given or suggested any treatment? Or just carry on? X

Going for bloods when AF starts, he thinks that will be soon, and DH going for SA then he will take it from there.

How you getting on? x

Ohh good, at least they doing something! I been to doctors and got some pills for heavy bleeding that agent contraception which is good, I dropped in about wanting a baby and she didn't suggest anything. X

Oh I haven't heard of that before, just push her if you want more of an input from her x

Hey Girls,

Sorry I've nt been on in a while. Laptop nt workin! Grrrr. I'm on my phone just now hopin it will work ok....

Lily sorry bout ur diagnosis but hopefully ull get some help and that BFP. How u feelin bout it all?

Hopeful 4 Bubba, I would go back to the doc and make him/her listen to u if u are concerned bout anythin? Maybe take some1 with u for some moral support?

Update from me went for my pelvic scan on Tues, the doc was lovely. She said everything looked normal and offered to take blood to confirm ov. So I'm just waitin to hear about that. If all comes back normal goin to cont ttc until early Aug then go bac to my doc. Witch got me on Friday. I was sooo upset! Bawled my eyes out and was v.moody with OH but he picked me up and dusted me down. Startin to feel a bit better now. On the plus that cycle was 37 days. So goin to keep up with the AC for a bit longer to see how the next few cycles go and find some PMA in the next few days for this cycle. I was thinkin bout givin up BBT this cycle and jst using my CBFM. What do you ladies think? Xxx

Do you find AC is working then... I've looked into buying it but read some people saying you shouldn't take it? I'm up for anything lol x

Hi

Any buddies out there? I have been ttc#1 for nearly 8 months now and have long irregular cycles.

My original buddies from when I started on this forum are now pregnant, we still keep in touch but would be nice to have another buddy/ies who are similar to me!:flower:

HeyI'm trying to conceive # 1 ! I also have pcos and I need a buddy too :)

Hi babycakes I was really upset but at the same time glad they found the reason that is holding us back. It looks like the AC is helping you then, when do you get the results of your blood test to see if your ovulating? I am sorry the witch got younut glad you are feeling a little better now, sometimes it's good to have a good cry every now and again, well for me anyway! I have never bbt before and tbh I don't think I would be very good at it, I think it would stress me out more also I have looked at some girls charts on here and don't actually know how to read them or what I'm supposed to be looking for so I suppose that is something only you can answer for yourself, if you like it and it works for you then why not but if you think you could do without it then leave it for a cycle and see how you get on? X

Hi

Any buddies out there? I have been ttc#1 for nearly 8 months now and have long irregular cycles.

My original buddies from when I started on this forum are now pregnant, we still keep in touch but would be nice to have another buddy/ies who are similar to me!:flower:

HeyI'm trying to conceive # 1 ! I also have pcos and I need a buddy too :)

Hi! And welcome, how are you? How long have you been ttc? This whole PCOS is very daunting isn't it? I hope we can all get our bfp's soon and move on to become bump buddies.....FX for us all x

Hey girls!

Lily not sure when I get the results. Hopefully in the next week, will call my doc if I've not heard anything by then. :hugs: to you but I am really hopeful that they'll be able to help you and give you stuff for PCOS and you'll have a BFP in no time. Has your doc got a plan of action for you?

Hopeful4bubba, I do think AC is helping but I started EPO at the same time and Weight Watchers a month l8r (lost 16lbs) got another 14lbs to get to my healthy BMI... So maybe those things are helping too? How r u? What CD are you on?

Ray Nicole :hi: How long have you been ttc?
Xxx

Hey girls cd 16 now, long way to go... had a gail reading yesterday anyone else had one? , x

Hey girls cd 16 now, long way to go... had a gail reading yesterday anyone else had one? , x

I got one when I was 1st ttc. She said a clear September conception.... Maybe she ment Sept this year:wacko: I got other ones too and those predictions haven't come true :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->