TTC #1 with 1 tube after ectopic pregnancy

hi, i just want to give you hope that it is possible... may take a bit of time and be very painful but it can happen. I lost my left tube after an ectopic in 2010, went on to have surgery to remove fibroids. Fell pregnant November 2013 and in the final trimester for Baby # 1 now. What helped me was getting in touch with my fertility.... I charted religiously,used OPK's and lost a tonne of weight. Staying positive was tough, cried or at least got depressed with each period that came, learnt to trust God despite his seeming silence on my baby issue and started deliberately counting other blessings i had... not easy. Wish you every success:hugs:

Hi ladies, i had a ectopic in sept, 2007, lost my right tube, went on to have my now 2yr old in 2012 :) and in currently 5+ 2, going for a reassurance scan on Friday! Just to put my mind at ease everything in the right place, i feel alot more relaxed this time as obviously my left tube managed to get my little boy in the right place so hoping its worked again. :) x

I am so glad to find this thread <3

Its been a while since I have been in here, but I was hoping for some insights.

In Feb 2011, I had an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube and had emergency surgery to remove the pregnancy. The tube had not ruptured so at that time it was left in.

In November 2013, I had a second ectopic pregnancy in the same tube. Even thought it was not ruptured, the Dr. decided to remove it this time.

Im so scared something will happen again, I still have pains at time where the pregnancy was. We are now actively ttc again, with reservation. I want children so badly but not sure if I can take another heartbreak :(

I see from your posts that there is a chance and I need to let God run his own plan but it is sad at times.

I am so pleased to find this thread! It is really inspirational to hear peoples successes like this. Although I have both tubes, my left is damaged beyond repair and completely blocked. My right tube was also blocked but has now been cleared and I had extensive adhesions removed. I am praying for a miracle and your storie have made me feel so hopeful, thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->