TTC #1 with PCOS

WOW!! Congrats! That really is amazing! :flower:

Geez! Haven't been on in forever! What's going on with everyone? No news on my end. Still no doctor visits or baby. :-(

Where are you in your cycle now?

My news is all bad so I won't clog your thread with it. :nope: I'll just send baby dust your way! :)

aww sorry dodger :(

C- how's the new job? work is crazy, R is on vacation and there is another inspection happening tomorrow. they want me to be there, but I just don't want to work..... I am still on maternity leave :(

Ugh. How long has it been now? I hated the waiting for my period and knowing I wasn't pregnant part. That just plain sucked.

Work is crazy. Its my first time ever doing graves. It sucks theyre doing that to you. :-( and its been since march now so nine months.

Work is crazy. Its my first time ever doing graves. It sucks theyre doing that to you. :-( and its been since march now so nine months.

Wow. Yeah I think I'd be talking to a doc about it. It's not even the whole ttc thing, it's the health of you and your body. Going without a period for long periods of time can actually be dangerous.

Long time no see BnB! I feel like so much has happened since I was on here last. Well, I started seeing a doctor (whom I'm very pleased with by the way.) First thing he did was give me a blood pregnancy test since the symptoms seemed rather obvious; no period, weight gain, etc. I was thinking "how cool would that be if this whole time I've actually been pregnant." Sadly enough, it was a negative. So then he decided he was going to start me on Provera to induce a period basically. He also started me on some Metformin. Then I went in for an ultrasound to check and see if I had any cysts since I have lower abdominal pain quite often. During the vaginal ultrasound the doctor had quit talking to me all of a sudden and just started taking tons of pictures. I got nervous and asked what was going on. He said so you know most women have little cysts on their ovaries right? And I replied yes. He then said well its common to have about fifteen to twenty on each one but you have sixty plus easily on each one. I wasn't quite sure what to think and quite frankly I'm still not because he told me there isn't much they can do for them since they're too small to operate on. And I'm not sure if its okay to just have them all in there just chilling out or what. So anyways... he also prescribed me some prenatal vitamins and some Clomid. After my dosage of Provera is done I should get a visit from AF. And after my fifth day of bleeding I start the Clomid. He said they will tell me when to maximize intercourse and like two weeks after all that they'll have me come back in ton test my progesterone levels I guess to see if I ovulated? I think that's what he said. He also said this medication increases your chances of having multiples which is very exciting. :) anyone else have any news?

I think the metformin will help with reducing the number of cysts. The good news is that those cysts aren't big, but I might follow up with him and find out if they could interfere with anything and if there are any signs that you should be looking for that could be red flags for something worse happening. I know when I had my scan I had a ring of them around my ovaries and a couple of bigger ones (still not big enough to warrant an operation). Sounds like things are progressing nicely though!

As for me, my miscarriage is finally over with and we are just enjoying each other as we wait to see what my body is going to do cycle wise. My temps have been all over the place the last week or 2... :wacko: Other then that, life is busy with school and work. :)

the fact that you're busy with school and work is probably helping a lot with keeping your mind off things. :)

Candace! super excited that your getting straightened out!

Hello ladies. My name is saffiya and I am 22 years old and I am married. My husband and I have been ttc for over a year and a half and found out that I have pcos which sucks because it keeps me from ovulating and getting regular periods.. however I am now taking 1500mg metformin and will be starting clomid again and it will be 150mg... I liked clomid because it actually helped me get a follicle that I never had before I took clomid... praying for us ladies who is ttc to get our bfp and keep each other positive during this time... anyone starting or close to being in there 2ww?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->