TTC 1+years w loss or complications

fletch_W

mummy to an angel <3
Reaction score
My friend and i have been chatting about our long and veerryy frustrating TTC journey and thought we would set up a thread for those TTC that have a journey just as, if not more, frustrating than ourselves. so please, join us! :)

AFM, i am 23 yrs old and have been ttc since our wedding day in may 2010. we had some luck in march but sadly it ended a week and a half later in a natural miscarriage. today i am currently 1dpo in my first month using cb digi opk's as i do not trust the cheapies to be reliable anymore, i just use them as a guide.

welcome in advance to those who join us. lets do this together :) :flower:

Hi dear!

Hi everyone! I am Morgan, I am 24 years old and I have been TTC for almost 2 years. In january on 2011 i was diagnosed with endometriosis and had surgery for removal in september of that year.

I had surgery in may of this year to remove a large ovarian cyst as well. Currently we are just waiting, using digi opks and I am using progesterone cream as well.

Good luck and welcome!

anyone want to join us? im currently 12/13 dpo and having major sickness but has a bfn this morning. going to test on monday if my af doesnt show on sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->