Ttc #1 :)

MissGrad15

Reaction score
I am a recently married 18 year old and DH is 22! I'm going to nursing school next year and I'm super excited to start TTC baby numero uno! :) Hopefully someone is willing to share in this adventure with me and let me be a part of their adventure, too! :) Baby dust to all!

Definitely will be part of your adventure :)
Hubby is 20 and I'm 22 and we just started ttc :)
We are both super excited!!

Mind if I join? I've been married almost a year. Hubby and I are both 24 & trying for number 1. I had a missed miscarriage in January and we're on our 2nd cycle ttc after the loss. Today is CD14.

Sorry for the loss hopeful ♡
I do hope that you have a sweet angel this time around :)

Not entirely sure to be honest!
It's my first cycle off of birth control and I don't do ovulation tests or anything.
I'm quite new to all this testing talk and whatnot.
We just sorta get in bed and hope for the best ahaha.
but I should probably learn these things :p

Oh goodness, I remember that all too well! My husband and I originally had that plan but I quickly became obsessed. I track my basal body temp each morning now and track that way. There's a lot of apps out there that track your cycles and give you fertile days (not 100% accurate, but still). I use fertility friend, I find it easiest to use.
Honestly I wish I was more laid back about the whole ttc thing, I think it'd be much easier and more enjoyable that way. It'll happen once it's meant to be anyway. Once you get sucked into all this nonsense it's hard to get out, Believe Me!

I hope all of everyone's adventures are successful!

My wife and I are 21, TTC for the first time via AI, and we're actually on our TWW as of today! CD 16 and these next 14 days are going to last foreverrrr! Fingers crossed, though!

As for keeping track of your fertility, I kind of obsess too. I downloaded three different apps because my ovulation date likes to move around and I used to miss it by just using one. So far, the best one I've found that works for me is WomanLog Calendar! (They have a free version and a Pro version for $0.99) I liked the free version so much that I bought the Pro app and it's the easiest one to use. User-friendly; the options are so much easier than Fertility Friend - especially if your cycle doesn't follow the usual pattern of the average woman's fertility. However, I also use Fertility Friend & Ladytimer! I just use the free versions of those, because I didn't have much success with just using those two apps in the beginning. Still good ones though!

I just use OPKs a day before all three apps agree on my fertility point. And it's worked for the past three months of tracking my cycle. :D

Can I jump in on this as well?

I'm 24 until next month and my husband is 26. We've been married for two years and we finally decided in February to start trying. I'm right where you are Amanda, we just jump in and hope for the best. :D

He's a teacher, so I'm planning on getting a hold of some OPKs next month and tracking my BBT if this month doesn't work out. If we actively try at that time, then my due date will be closer to summer and we'll have an extra 2 and a half months before we have to find a daycare. Plus he would have those months to bond.

Hopeful, I'm so sorry for the loss, but I'll be rooting for you this month!

I'm loving all of these suggestions for apps to try! I'm kind of using OvuView, and I like it okay but I really want to find something a little bit more simple.

CD 12 for me.

Hi Guys can I join in. I'm 24 years old...I have a 5 year old 4 year old and I'm planning for number 2. Trying this month. Hoping OPK arrives today as im due to ovulate in the next 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->