TTC #1

Becomeamum

Reaction score
I'm Ovulating this week and officially TTC'ing. My partner is 40 on Friday which acc. to Flo app is my ovulation day!

He has a DD from a prev. relationship, in college & 19yrs old. This will be our first together, I had an early MC at 21 also in a prev relationship. I'm 29 now and we want to start a family together, just moved into our home together in Jan of 2021 renting - 3beds .

Previous to this we were staying in a small 1bed apart. No room to expand lol but we definitely had spoken so much about the family we wish to create. The space is here now and I think the timing for me is just right, settle down make a family. Although I'm still in college, 3rd year, if we become preg. on this cycle Calculating the due date would fall around the time I'm due to begin my 4th year!

For this reason I was going to wait until next summer to start TTC so as I'll have my degree completed first. Anyone ever find themselves in similar positions?? Like not wanting to wait!!!

He's also expresses he's ready when I am. He's a qualified carpenter reaching 40. I'm gone back to study at third level hoping to achieve a masters also. Just starting out teaching Yoga after putting in all my YTT hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->