TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

my chart? I haven't been temping this cycle really?

Nup I'm only like 6/7 dpo today so no real symptoms :( I shouldn't really be testing until sunday/monday but I'm going to let myself test early this friday just because I can't wait that long. Will be expecting a BFN tho :(

You're symptoms sound good! FX :)

Haha I am too funny! It was 4am when I wrote that last comment - was clearly looking at my own chart! :blush:

im about 10 dpo today, i either ovulated the 12th or 13th of july (saturday or sunday) because my ovulation test was much darker saturday morning than it was sunday morning. it was my first time using such too.. >.< .. and im ttc with my first child as well! my symptoms by dpo so far:

dpo 1 - nothing noticeable
dpo 2 - nothing charted o-o
dpo 3 - had doctor appointment, nothing unusual charted
dpo 4 - afternoon throughout the night i had nausea and bad cramping
dpo 5 - nausea and cramping in the morning, not as painful as day before
6 dpo - belching throughout day, back pain, general upset stomach, some bloat and some gas (i suspect the gastric problems are from my ferrous sulfate (iron) pill so i stopped taking the pill and the gastric symptoms subsided)
7 dpo - same gastic problems(blaming iron pill), HEADACHES in late afternoon/evening.
8 dpo - woke up to sore breasts and they were swollen, then 12 hours later, more breast soreness/ache.
9 dpo(TODAY) - sore breasts, baaaad cramping but no spotting. these are sharp cramps that should start later in my cycle(about a day or so before AF) but seemed to have come early...
10 dpo -

been getting BFN for the past three days using wondfo brand tests! but will use frer tests starting in the morning!

Sore boobs and nausea are good signs aren't they?! Good luck for tomorrow!!

I used a Tesco digital half an hr ago and then internet cheap test - both BFN :(

oh my gosh, 2 more days till I can test! Exciting stuff hahah

Sorry about the BFN choccomonster but you're not out until AF shows so stay positive and keep testing. you could have always O'd a day or 2 later than you thought in which case your BFP might still be coming x

Thanks for positivity, I have to keep saying to myself that most of my friends only got bfp the day after AF was due.

Would be cool if we got bfps this month, what with having our very own thread and all lol!

Today's most noticeable symptom: Peeing continuously! (and not on preggo tests!)

Haha I know right that would be awesome! Although I'm about 8/9 DPO today and have decided I'm already out this cycle as I have no symptoms at all. I know it's still early but I just think id know or suspect something if I was. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I haven't cracked and tested yet tho! Tomorrow at 9/10 DPO is the day. BFN coming up!

Your not peeing on sticks anymore? Are you not testing? FX for BFP soon!!

Oh but plenty of ppl don't get any symptoms so don't rule it out yet. I hope you get a positive soon x

I am using hpts, I just meant that yday in work I had to pee every hour. It was ridiculous, but is meant to be a good sign.

This morning though I woke up 1.5 hrs earlier than normal as room was warm. Took my temp then as had to go to bathroom and couldn't get back to sleep. BFN on another digital test and it was lower than yday. The bbt adjuster suggested it should have been 37C which would have been an increase on yday but I generally disregard those as fertility friend says not to change it, just note time inconsistancy.

Just wish I'd been able to temp at normal time. Now I'm convinced AF is coming, feel so hacked off!

Really do feel like giving up on these forums opks, bbt and checking cm. It's just turning into an obsession, wishing my life away , not healthy :(

I know exactly what you mean about the wishing your life away!! last cycle I did everything, temping, optks and was on here constantly and I just felt so shit after like id spend a whole 2 weeks just wishing time would go faster. Its not a good feeling to be wishing your life away like that but thats how it gets. Thats why this cycle I haven't temped or used opts at all. I didn't even check my CM but I couldn't help but notice when I had thick EWCM on the toilet paper 2 days so thats given me a rough idea on O. Im still on here way too much and counting down to test day but trying not to wish time away as much. Iv been keeping myself busy each day with other fun activities and iv taken the approach that I probably won't fall pregnant this cycle so I haven't been as anxious about it. Maybe if you don't get your BFP this cycle you can try take a more relaxed approach next cycle, although I still think and hope that your BFP is coming :) But you can't leave us! hehe

Also not sure if u saw in the other forum but I just had a weird tugging/pulling sensation below my belly button and all of a sudden Im full of optimism which probably isn't a good thing because now I'll feel more crushed when I get that BFN :(

I've been getting that too! Two seconds and I'll follow this up with my symptoms - you tell me yours too! :winkwink:

7 dpo - cramps, spots, pink ewcm

8dpo - very strong cramps, no cm

9 dpo - cramps, no cm, nauseous

10 dpo - cramps, nauseous, yellow cm

11dpo - 13dpo - very strong cramps made me wake at 3 am. Nervous feeling in stomach and pressure, yellow cm - PURE BLOAT! Peeing lots.

But today temp dropped quite a bit :(

Here is another poster's chart that led to BFP. Mine has similar trends post-o so I really hope it's a good sign!

My chart is the purple line:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/bbtpattern_module.php

Hey there, really hope you get that BFP soon, every things sounding great.

As for me, I told myself I was finally allowed to test tonight at what I though would have been around 9/10 dpo BUT then this morning I have brown spotting :cry: So looks like I'm out this cycle. Pretty disappointing, I'm only CD 24 today and not due on until this Monday at the earliest. I had a feeling I might have ovulated early this cycle on CD12 which is really weird because usually I O around CD16. But if I did O early on CD12 then it makes sense that AF would be starting up now because Id actually be more like 12dpo today and I didn't BD at all early in the cycle because I wasn't expecting such early O&#8230;.

ARGHHHHHH I HATE TTC

Oh no, sorry to hear that! But maybe its old blood from implantation? I read it can be pink or brown. Check with the girls on the other thread!

FX for you. Going into town to get more hpts soon...

Haha oh no you ran out? Keep me updated with your testing :) thanks for the positivity but Im quite sure I'm out because I always get brown spotting for a day or 2 before AF. So disappointing, just as I was starting to feel a tiny bit of hope for this cycle this happens :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->