TTC 1st child - 6DPO!

You'll be fine :) it should be earlier this cycle too now your body should be getting back to normal. Might still be a bit late tho x

Hiya, how are you? I'm CD14 now - Used superdrug opk around 11.30 and got line only slightly paler than test line. Was expecting it to be darker when I tested again at 2pm but no! Is a definite negative! I used last of internet cheapies y'day and got negatives but am now wondering if I did ovulate yday pm but it wasnt detected?

Also don't know if that temp rise is a fluke or beginning of rise after o... Am still getting ewcm.

Hmmm it's so hard to say for sure. Like cycle I did OPKs and temped and still wasn't 100% sure with it because I had the same thing - 2 days of almost positive OPKs but the line never actual got as dark or darker like it's meant to. And then they went back to negatives. I think maybe you did O soon after that almost positive opk if it went dark and then light again.

As for me I think I'm out this cycle already because yesterday at only cd12 I had a big blob of EWCM like heaps of it but my partner was out and when he got home he was way too exhausted to do anything and I said but we have to bd now and he doesn't get he's just like I'll have sex with you tomorrow and that will be fine, he doesn't get that we might have actually already missed it! It's weird because usually I don't O until cd14-18 so this will be the earliest Iv ever Od if I did. I'm hoping that the EWCM means I'm about to O soon so if we bd tonight I might still catch it but probably not. I wish wed BDd Saturday just in case but i was busy and thought no it's still to early anyway :(

That's so annoying! Don't they realise not to aggravate us on those days?! I've already noticed that I get five days of ewcm before ovulating and two days afterwards so maybe you haven't ovulated just yet?
Have you been temping this month? everyone seems to rate bbt as more reliable than opks. Although I had three temps going up gradually after ovulation but then this morning it dipped away down again!

Haha I know right! But I didn't push it too much because not only was he super tired he's been very sick. Poor dear. Usually we are quite active in the bedroom but since he's got this new job he's just so busy and so tired all the time it's really hard. Even last night as soon as he got home from work I was like ok we have to have sex right now! But just make it a quick one because in exhausted hahaha it shouldn't feel like such work!!

Well I haven't really been temping either this cycle but just took my temp this morning and it was up a bit so I'm not sure. I usually have up to 5 days of EWCM too so I guess I still have a chance. It's just weird because usually I have a few days with just a tiny bit of it, kind of like a warning and then one day with heaps but this cycle I had heaps straight up cd12 and just a little bit yesterday.

Who knows it's always a little bit different and confusing. Even if you use OPKs and temp perfectly it's still confusing!!

Like your situation sounds confusing to me and I don't know what to advise. Temping has so many variables that affect it like if you didng sleep properly if you take it at a different time if it was a hot night ect ect

Oh I'm completely confused! My first month ttc I found opks so helpful and definitive - now you and me are both getting weird results from them! Maybe this is our month then!
I'm posting in another thread too (positive thinking buddies) and noticed you're in it as well. Have a wee look at my chart and see what you think! Waking up at 4am to let dog out does not help get accurate bbt!

Just has a look at your chart and not too sure but it kind of looks like you may have already Od, when you suspect. I guess that's the thing with temping and OPKs it can give you a pretty good idea but not usually 100%. But yeah I'd be going off that for now :)

So how many DPO does that make you? I think I'm about 1-2 DPO but will try and keep BDing just in case (have been caught out before!!)

Hey me and Ovuview think I'm 5dpo - however, I've been getting clear , yellow-tinged ewcm for the last two days again! Ovuview puts a little plus sign on these days showing fertile cm so am bd-ing every other day just in case. My temps are v weird at the min though so don't have a clue what's happening! Am doing daily pregnancy tests anyway for the craic! :S

Haha oh boy, how confusing! Good that your able to keep BDing tho, even if you're bit sure when your Oing you should be able to catch it regardless that way and get a BFP eventually.

Still not 100% convinced Iv already Od but haven't BDd since Monday :( will bd again tonight :)

Today my CM is very watery with boys of EWCM so I'm starting to think I might still be yet to ovulate. I just have no idea. My temps have been up and down each morning so I can't go by that. Will be again tonight and just hope for the best I guess. We will find out what's up eventually when we get our BFP or AF (fingers tightly crossed for the BFP option)

I'm wishing we BDd last night as well just in case but were both so tired. BDing regularly is still a bit tricky for us atm :(

Hi! Friday at last! :)
I'm 7dpo, still getting ewcm, low cramping since ovulation. BBT chart is looking much better this morning! Any symptoms for you?

7dpo, how exciting, only a few more days until you can get a BFP :) I'm still ages away. I could be 1-4 DPO today, just not sure. So way too early for symptoms and testing :(

Fingers crossed for a BFP soon. I'm not that hopeful this cycle, not really feeling it but you never know I guess. One more week till I can test :)

Hahaha omg how cute I so can't wait for that. I won't even let myself look at baby stuff just yet or I'd get too carried away I think. Awww so hope you get your BFP soon :)

Any BFPs yet? Hehe xx

Only 7dpo here, the TWW always goes so slow :(

Hey sorry for not replying for a while, that other thread keeps me busy! Your chart is looking pretty good! Much steeper increases than I've gotten :)

Took a frer last night around 7, knew I was totally wasting it as not fmu but felt so ill after dinner! If these aren't pregnancy symptoms then what on earth is the real thing going to be like?!

You're right, time does go so slowly in tww! Even when I'm trying not to focus on it! Any symptoms for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->