ttc 1yr

djittc

Reaction score
Hi so I'm new at this but here it is. I have been ttc #2 for almost a year. I got a positive o 5 days ago and could definitely tell, well yesterday at 4dpo I got my AF 4 days early. Could I still be pregnant if I ovulated late and period came earlier?
Is it possible to get pregnant with late ovulation?

Hi so I'm new at this but here it is. I have been ttc #2 for almost a year. I got a positive o 5 days ago and could definitely tell, well yesterday at 4dpo I got my AF 4 days early. Could I still be pregnant if I ovulated late and period came earlier?
Is it possible to get pregnant with late ovulation?

Is it a full-on AF (not just spotting)? If it was just spotting, then you could possibly still be in the game. If you have a full-force AF then no.
Do you normally have an 8-day luteal phase? If so, you may want to get your progesterone checked- under 10 days is considered a 'luteal phase defect' (I have this, too), and it can make it very hard to get pregnant and to hold a pregnancy once you are pregnant.
There is hope with progesterone supplementation- I have a DD because of it. I hope this helps you! Good luck! :hugs:

I usually ovulate at different points I'm the month hardly falls on same days. But it was a full on at until today(day3) its super slow. I'm never early on my af usually on time 32day cycle or late. Thank you for your reply I will look onto all of this and see what I can come up with. :) and Congrats to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->