Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

CJK - I'm not sure, I thought I saw the faintest line but it could have been line eye. Would have thought that if it was anything I would have got a slightly better line. 14 dpo today, temp was slightly down from yesterday but still above the days before that.

Brunette - Oh I hope that's not the case...I know how frustrating it is, I'm on CD 40 odd...its been a long old cycle. X

Worth doing a digi tomoz perhaps?? Good luck! Xx

Don't cb digitals detect a higher level of hcg? Maybe first response would be better? Was going to grab a test on my lunch break but one of the girls wants to go in with me so don't want to buy in front of her. Took an opk as well, looks almost positive... might not mean anything. Think I'm clutching at straws. X

I wouldn't go off an OPK Hun. I had a pretty dark line on one last month.

Finger crossed it's not line eye and it's actually the start of your BFP!

Yeh, apparently you can get an lh surge before AF arrives so might well just be that.

Could just b that, but also detects hcg I got a strong opk when pg ... Try clearblue non digi as they r sensitive or first response as u say!! Fingers crossed! Xx

Managed to sneak to Wilkinsons while my colleague went to the post office and there wasn't much choice so grabbed a wilkinsons test which is 20 mlu and it was negative. If I squinted enough I thought I could see a line, but I think thats wishful thinking more than anything. So its a BFN!!!! :(

Has AF shown up yet cookie? How u doing brunette? Xx

No af but my temp went down so I fully expect my period to arrive tomorrow. Also got a bfn this morning!!!

Starting to feel down about it now, everywhere I look people are having baby number 2, just found out that a colleague is expecting her second and her boy is a little older than my boy. So jealous. My cousin is due to give birth to her second in a couple of weeks and my friend is due to give birth to number 2 in Jan, and I just think ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't it happen for me?!?!?!? Feeling frustrated!! Doesn't help that my hubby is being negative and says he doubts it will happen...

Sorry cookie :-( really hope it happens soon for u xx

Af arrived!! Right have decided that I will only test if I get to 13/14 dpo and my temp doesn't drop, if I'd waited I wouldn't have wasted money on tests yet again!!!

Sorry Hun :(
That's what I've started doing! It hurts a lot less too!

AFM - CD19 and still no O!!!!!!!!!! Screw you body. Screw you!!!!!!!

I feel your pain Brunette, its so frustrating waiting and waiting and nothing happening. Any signs that its gonna happen soon? My cycle was 43 days long, and although bad was not as long as some of my cycles as I've previously had 60 odd day cycles. Hoping this next cycle will be shorter. I'm back using my Progesterone with added estrogen so hopefully will ovulate by cd 21. x

I've not had any pains really. I've had lots of EWCM on and off and my cervix is really HSO now!

cookie you're right, digis actually tend to need a higher amount of hcg. i've known a LOT of women who were pregnant and got negatives on their cb digis. They had to wait a few more days for it to show up. so i never took one with dd because i knew if i got a negative i would flip and stress.

any sign of af?

I'm currently 6dpo and tested...I'm crazy!

I keep saying I will wait till my period is late but I don't think I can lol

Hope everyone is well xx

Its hard not to test early, but now I'm on my 5th cycle of trying I've decided I'm definitely not going to test early. FX for you Unexpected.

I'm cd 4 and my period seems to be coming to an end...in for a wait for ovulation, and hope I dont O as late as cd 28 this cycle, normal for me is about cd 21 so either way I've got plenty of waiting to do.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->