Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hi Ladies!!!

How is everyone??

A little update on me. After the early miscarriage in mid September I've had a crap time of it. My HCG took a while to drop to nearly 0. Then I had bleeding that was stopping and starting and REALLY heavy and horrible. Lasted around 3 weeks. So I was put on a course of antibiotics incase of infection in the womb and I think I had my period and now I'm on CD11.

I tested with ovulation and pregnancy tests around 10 days ago that were both negative. Now my OPK's are getting darker. Almost positive today which I think means I'll be ovulating around Day 14 which is good for me. I usually have a 30ish day cycle and ovulated on CD18 but I know it can be different after a miscarriage.

Fingers crossed for us all this month ladies!!!

(also it was my lil boys 1st birthday this weekend. Made me even more broody! He is so grown up!!)

ALSO it seems we have a lot of kids on here with birthdays around the same as my sons, the 18th October. How odd!

Sorry you've had such a hard time :(

I'm just waiting to O.

My sons birthday is the 18th too. Happy belated birthday :)

Blackbarbie - fingers crossed the acupuncture helps.

Wild - are you feeling more relaxed?

Unexpected - sorry you have had such a hard time recently. Hope things improve soon. X

Brunette - hope you have a shorter cycle this month.

nothing much to report with me, I'm 5 dpo and as I don't plan to test unless my period is late I have a bit of a wait. Felt tempted earlier to buy some IC's but I knew it was a bad idea so managed to stop myself. X

Morning Ladies:)

Unexpected- oh hun, hope this next cycle is the one!

Cookie- good thing you stopped the urge!

Brunette- will you be doing opk's this cycle? Like cookie said, I too hope you have a shorter cycle this time around!
I'm not completely relax! Suppose to ovulate today, but I'm not getting my usual ovulation pains! I was SO tempted to use an opk yesterday, coz I have 2 laying in the draw, but I didn't! But now I'll never know if I ovulated or not!
I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle!!!
Me and dh just dtd every other day(sometimes 2/3days in a row:)), hoping that we'll catch that egg!

Hope you all are doing ok!

Wild - Thats the difficult part of trying to relax, if you dont do opks and temp and you don't ovulate at exactly the same time each cycle then you end up not actually knowing when you ovulated. But stick with it, and you are covered with dtd regularly so fingers crossed.

Found my thermometer, it was right under my bed, could barely reach it. Decided to take my temp this morning, it was way higher than pre ovulation...obviously its not going to confirm ovulation but I might continue taking it just to see if it stays up.

Have noticed that my boobs aren't as sore as usual, they are abit sore but usually after ovulation they get really sore. I do believe I ovulated, so I'm not worried about that so am hoping that the fact that its not normal for me means something.

Supposed to be going out with my friend this Saturday, she wants to go into town for a few drinks, I'll be 10 dpo then...thinking maybe I should test just to be sure before drinking. Then again could be too early. Maybe I'll just have a few to be on the safe side. x

Cookie- I'm going 2 try and stick with the more relaxed approach, but I have to admit, its kinda driving me crazy! Was almost in tears earlier because of not ovulating today, but after that, I had quite a bit of ewcm:)

About the drinks on Saturday- I'm sure you're allowed to have a few! Don't test though, coz like you said, its way to early! Just go and enjoy yourself!

Thanks girls. I hope my cycle is less crazy this month!
Weirdly been cramping on the right side like last month again! I'm feeling much more relaxed this month. Haven't been crazily checking my cervix and CM a million times a day!
I'm off out on Saturday too. Going to get drunkkkkkkkkkk because there is no chance I will be pregnant then as I will probably still be waiting to O!

FX that means something for you cookie!

Glad your all ok :)

Glad you are feeling relaxed brunette!! :)

Took my temp again this morning and it was even higher than yesterday so going to take that as a good sign. I'll keep taking it just to see what it does. 7 dpo today...going quite fast I think. X

Hey ladies! :hi:

I know I've been away for a while. My DS had to have surgery on his hand this week, Hubby was really sick and of course needed to be babied as well, and things have just been really hectic.

I've missed you all,Gonna try to spend some time going through old pages and catching up with whats going on with everyone.

:flower: Just wishing everyone lots of luck, sending TONS of good vibes and Babydust :dust:

Promise I won't stay away so long this time. FX'ed that we see some late October/ November :bfp: 's soon! <3

Aidanmama - I hope your son is alright, and his hand heals quickly. Typical man needing looking after...my hubby has been ill for almost 2 weeks now, he's still coughing well, I've told him I'm bored of it now!!! lol

Came across this, thought it was an interesting read. Seems its not unusual for women to conceive their first easily but then struggle with their second.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ant-time-more-women-struggling-try-again.html

Not much to report with me, I'm 8 dpo today...got some mild pelvic pain, but that could be my ibs. Temp is still up, I dont have a cover line due to not taking my temp around ovulation, but I figured its a good sign that its way above my pre ovulation temps. x

Morning ladies:)

Cookie- its not to long until you'll know! Fx you'll get good news soon.

Aidensmama-hope you LO heals quick!

Afm-im on cd23 and I still don't think I've ovulated yet:(
I had ewcm on cd21 and today, so maybe I'll ovulate soon!

Im sure you will ovulate soon, you dont tend to ovulate til this time anyway do you? I know how frustrating it is waiting...I didn't ovulate til cd 30 this time. Remember you are supposed to be relaxing! ;)

I really am ready for another baby now, I hope it happens soon. I know its only my 4th cycle of trying but because of my long cycles, its actually been 5 months of trying. I'm going to NTNP from January if I haven't had my bfp. x

Cookie- I'm at my wits end already. I use to O on cd17, but after the lap I ovulated on cd21. Its cd23 and I'm having a lot of ewcm, which I'm happy for, seeing that I hardly have any, but still no ovulation. How can I relax when this is happening? I just wanna scream!

I said to dh the other day that I'm so ready to have another baby, but it seems like its taking forever. I think that if no bfp at the end of the year, I'll also go back to ntnp. Its going to be hard, but I need to come to terms with the fact that I may never become pregnant.

You will ovulate soon Wild, try not to stress out, it will happen...its frustrating when it takes longer but the fact that you have ewcm is a very good sign. Do you definitely get ovulation pain every month? Just wondering if its possible that you didn't think cycle?? I never get pain, I get lots of ewcm on the day before and on the day of ovulation, and I tend to know its imminent because I have tons of ewcm, but no other signs.

Just been to town and while there I grabbed a couple of packs of tests, I know I'll only be 10 dpo on Saturday but I'm going to test in the morning, if negative will have a few drinks with my friend if positive (wont hold my breath) then I wont. And if negative won't test again unless my period is late. The tests I grabbed are 10 mlu, so pretty sensitive. x

Cookie- since my first round of clomid, I could feel ovulation pains and that was in February this year. It was always confirmed with my temps, those were the only 2 things that confirmed ovulation for me and occassionally a +opk. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the pills the acupunturist gave me, but its really making me stress more!

We do bd every second day, but if my cycle becomes longer, then I'll have a lesser chance of becoming pregnant.

As for testing on saturday, I hope you do get a +hpt:), but 10dpo is early. When is af due?

Hi Ladies

I just came by to say that it was really nice chatting to you ladies:)
I'm going deactivate my account this weekend coz we've decide to stop ttc:(
Its really taking over my life even though I'm suppose to be relaxed!

I really hope you ladies get your bfp's soon!

Good luck and sending lotsa baby dust
:dust:

Oh I'm really sorry to hear this, will miss you!!! I understand your decision and wish you every happiness in the future. Xxx

Thanx ladies:)

If I ever get a bfp, I'll join again and search for this thread and let you guys know

Wishing you all a lovely :bfp: soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->