Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I went out last night. I was not even drunk, just tipsy. I walked down to McDonalds and had a stitch like pain in my stomach but lower down. I ordered my food and started to go light headed. Next minute I wake up on the floor surrounded by people trying to pick me up. This is the second time I've flaked out!

Cookie how was your night?

Got a strong positive ovulation test today. So happy after weeks of bleeding and not knowing what's going on to know that my body is working again!!!

Hope you are all ok xx

Goodness brunette!! Hope ur ok!! N yay!!! Unexpected, such a relief after everything good luck bd'ing! Xxx

I'm fine thanks CKJ, I'm 12 dpo today... took a test (superdrug 10 mlu) and it was a bfn... I'm not expecting my bfp this cycle. Feeling ill today, throat hurts and feel yukky. Won't be testing again as i don't have anymore so I'll just wait for AF to arrive.

How are you CKJ?

Oh no Brunette, any idea what caused it?

Xx

No not sure Hun. Gonna book in and see the doctor.
I have my pelvic scan tomorrow so hoping for some answers!

When is AF due?

Oh and Brunette my night out was good, I didn't drink too much didn't want to get drunk. Got chatted up by a 23 year old, which I thought was funny... I'm 34!!!! We stayed out til 2am (with the clock change so would have been 3am if the clocks hadn't gone back) we really thought we'd only make it til midnight.

Unexpected - yay for the positive opk. Xx

We lasted pretty well too! Think we got in about 2.30 so will have been 3.30. Good job my friend wanted to go when she did or I would have collapsed in the night club! I was chatted up by a 21 year old fireman who rescued my cat from a tree! :rofl:

I'm bloody sore today, far too old for this partying! :lol:

I have my fingers crossed for you. We need some BFPs on this thread!

Right I'm back. She said because I've lost weight my metabolism will be better. I ate my tea at about 5.30pm and was still dancing at 2am. She said alcohol brings your blood sugar down so combined with the eating at 5.30pm my blood sugars must have been low. She's not worried at all as I had bloods done in May. I've been ordered to take snacks out with me now :lol:

I'm glad it's not something to worry about.

Ergh I feel ill, feel like I'm getting a cold...throat hurts and just feeling yukky. Perhaps my body is protesting about the late night, think it's telling me I'm too old to party lol

Just got out of my appointment at the hospital. The cyst on my left ovary is now 4.5 which I think means it has shrunk. I'm sure it was 6 last time. My right ovary is fine which is weird because that's where my pain is. I'm to see my doctor in a week - 10 days.

Well that's good news brunette...maybe you are just one of these women that get ovulation pain?

Well I'm 13 dpo, getting cramps, had some gloopy cm which is unusual for me...took a Tesco test and thought I could see the faintest line and when I looked again well over 10 mins, there was a line although very light but I've seen so many faint lines that in most definitely counting it as an evap. Makes me wonder if it's something in my pee that produces evaporation lines.

X

Here's my test, can you see anything? Think I have line eye. Guess I want it so much that I'm hoping there is a line and its not an evap. Reckon I'm going to disappointed!

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20131029_143901_590.jpg

It's just weird that I've been so regular up until recently!

I think I can see something but I'm not sure. FX for you!

I did a tesco test with my v first pregnancy (knowing I was pg) n it took past the 10mins to show up. I'd wait til tomoz/thurs then if no AF screw all brands but clear blue!! Good luck!!! Xxx

Well I can def see a line on the test, but I no longer believe a line is a line due to the amount of evaps I've had. I got my bfp with my son on a Tesco test and the line was really dark and it came up instantly but I was a week late. I obviously want to believe I'll get my bfp but won't hold my breath. I've got another Tesco test so I'll use it tomorrow with my fmu.

Brunette - hopefully your cycles will be abit more regular from now on. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->