Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I ovulate pretty late. Around day 18/19 but usually have a 31 day cycle so the luteal phase is still 12ish. So I keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone. We deserve many more BFP's on here!

On CD19 I woke an hour late so used the adjuster. I've added it to the notes. Today I got crosshairs. I haven't had any cramping really this month but have really sore boobs which usually only happens after O plus my CM and cervix point towards already having O! Do you reckon its safe to leave that adjusted temp in? Going to carry on :sex: every other day just in case!

Hey Brunette, I'm doing fine thanks...CD 7 so not much to report...just got to wait now. I have had abit of a wobble recently, feel like its not going to happen. But I know I haven't been trying all that long...its my 5th cycle now. Saying that though I always said that I would try up until the end of the year, then from Jan will NTNP and I'm sticking with that. Hope it happens in the next couple of cycles, but if not then maybe relaxing will do the trick.

Brunette - Did you put the temp in without adjusting it with the correct time you took it? Just wondering if you got crosshairs then? FF takes the time differences into account so I bet you would have got cross hairs anyway. If everything is pointing towards O having taken place then I reckon you have. xx

hi ladies, sorry been away for so long. Hope your all doing ok. Im 10weeks tomorrow, had awful bleeding and cramping around 9 weeks, was in hospital with possible ectopic pregnancy but thankfully things turned out ok and they suspect a bruising/clot on womb which came away!
So i was scanned and pushed back 4 days which put my dates exactly right! 6th June 2014 is my due date.

i really hope you ladies get your bfp very soon, would be amazing xmas gift xx

:dust:

Cookie I did and it puts O date at CD20 so a day later but going off CM and Cervix I would say CD19 is correct. Either way I have ovulated. I'm either 5 or 6 DPO.

Sorry your feeling so down. I'm trying not to get so caught up in TTC as it's far too upsetting each time AF arrives!

doing alright here, having a big scary hidascan done on the 14th for my gallbladder and hoping we figure it out.

Hi Everyone!!

Hope everyone is ok!

I'm currently 10dpo and thought I got a couple of barely there shadows on some IC but not thinking too much of it. I will wait and see.

Contemplating taking a break if I don't get pregnant this month i'm a POAS addict and it's driving me nuts lol

Need to stop testing unless I'm late. Otherwise it's just heartbreak when AF comes

11dpo and still just shadows/evaps

Feeling bad cramps and rotten so pretty sure I'm out this month

It would have been too lucky to fall first month twice in a row I guess!

This is the reason I now no longer test early. The Evaps/shadows are just cruel!

When is AF due?

AFM - My temperature is sky rocketing! This has never happened! My boobs are still sore and I've woken up with a headache still! I'm either due AF on Thursday or Friday. If I discard my adjusted temp it puts O a day later. I don't think I O'd a day later going off cervix or CM. My temps usually go down on either 11DPO or 12DPO so will see what happens then and if they don't then I will test Saturday.

Good luck brunette n unexpected!!! Everything crossed for u! Xxxx

Fingers crossed for unexpected and brunette I hope this is your month.

Afm - don't know what CD I am on, haven't got any opks and haven't bothered ordering any and haven't started taking my temp or checking my cm. Prob too early any way for the cM checking. Maybe I won't bother with any of it this cycle...just not feeling it this month.

I'm pretty much out this month af due today and started spotting. Gah, onto next Minh

Good luck brunette hope this is your month

Sorry Unexpected :(

AFM - Another rise! I refuse to get excited! FF said possible Triphasic on day 26 :wacko:

AF got me today! Particularly horribly and painfully too!! Oh well it is only my first month since the MC so I think I need to chill out

Brunette I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Awww I'm sorry unexpected, fingers crossed for this cycle.

Sounds positive brunette, fingers and toes crossed for you xx

I'm CD 11, occurred to me that I was CD 1 on Nov 1st so now it's the 11th I'm CD 11. Still not bothered to order opks and no temping or cm checking...I don't know if we're going to try this cycle, just not feeling it at the moment. X

Part of me just wants to start not trying and not preventing. Just have sex and see what happens.

BUT I know I'm too much of a control freak not to let go of knowing when I've ovulated and when I can test.

Cookie...what about not trying not preventing?? do you think you'd be ok with that?

Unexpected - We planned to NTNP from January but I think we're going to do it from this month, maybe after a month of NTNP I'll feel differently but will just see what happens this month. I conceived my son without trying, so maybe I need to be stress free to conceive. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->