Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Yay I see a line!!! Fingers and toes crossed this is it. Update us tomorrow xxx

there so like my first bfp!! looking forward to update, congrats though! xx

Just woke bursting for a wee. Don't want to waste my FRER because I'd drank a pint of water before bed so used a Superdrug test instead!

Insomnia has hit already but if I remember rightly it will have been about this time when it hit last time! I've woken feeling sick too!

I will use the FRER when I wake up at about 6am :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
May be faint but it's definitely there!

OMG I'm having a baby :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 11
Ooh I check back in here after not postiong for ages and there's a BFP, big congrats brunette! :happydance: Looks like things have slowed down a bit in here but hope the rest of you are doing well :flower:
AFM, i'm CD16 of cycle 4 and waiting to ov. We're trying SMEP this cycle and continuing to use preseed but other than that i've been busy sorting out the mortgage application, solicitor paperwork etc for our soon to be new home so that's keeping me busy and distracting me from TTC a bit which isn't a bad thing lol! Fc everything goes through OK and we can move in the new year :thumbup:

Are u going to take anymore tests? After the clearblue I just used lots of the ICs I had as I liked seeing the line get darker lol

Top was Friday. Bottom this morning. Not much progress yet :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Considering I can't see Fridays line but can see today's on my phone I'd say reasonable progrssion! I didn't say daily progression it was more weekly! Xx

Think it can take a few days to see real progression, so don't worry if you don't think there's much difference between yesterdays and todays.

Congratulations, really pleased for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->