Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

congratulations brunette!! :D

after i used my clearblue i just kept using IC's just to see the lines lol. But actually took few days after bfp to show a positive! x

CKJ - How are you doing?

Unexpected - Hope O happens soon.

Brunette - have you taken anymore tests?

I'm not tracking ovulation, it hasn't happened yet am cd 19, should happen very soon I think. Not going to worry about it. Maybe the relaxed approach will really do the trick. x

Bottom was yesterday. Not really any progress yet so I've stopped because it's making me too nervous!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
I can definitely see the bottom one better. Yes definitely think its best to leave it for a few days to a week, you'll end up spending a fortune on tests.

Maybe try a cb digital in a few days? I remember how good it felt to see Pregnant on the little screen. :)

That's what I did in the end. I was freaking myself out when I found out I was pregnant with my son by testing every day. Some days the lines were fainter and sometimes loads darker. Drove me insane!!

The clearblue 'pregnant' makes it feel more real :)

I can see the line easily on both.

Cookie - I was going to not try not prevent but I just couldn't let go in the end. We have decided to BD every day and I'm still using OPK's but havent started temping yet.

I ovulate around day 18/19 so it's always such a long wait!

I usually ovulate around day 21 so I know the frustration of waiting, think last cycle I o'd on cd 28 so was a huge wait.

I think for now I'm going to concentrate on losing weight and relaxing abit more, so if it happens it happens, if not then I'm not going to worry myself about it.

Yeah def worth trying a different kind of test as well! And as long as AF stays away u r fine, plus you r properly 'late' now so sure everything's fine! How r u feeling?

Afm it is 3weeks today til I have my 20week scan n find out boy vs girl a) I am SO impatient n the wait to know is killing me!! N b) how am I nearly half way thro?! (In fact if I'm like I was with my daughter n 2weeks early I AM half way thro...eak!!!!)

Good luck for ovulation ladies!
Xxx

I'm 4 days late now. I'm tired and have nausea on and off. CM has increased loads so it keeps making me think I'm bleeding! :(

I spend £21 on tests yesterday! I will do a digi later in the week.

Symptoms are a good sign. The fact that the line is no lighter or darker is a good sign too I think. HCG takes like 48 hours to double so that's pretty normal.

I literally dread to think how much I've spent on tests in my life

I did another cheapie this morning and it's definitely darker!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/9E9D8CB8-AB9F-4A8E-BF43-B83AC91F17FF-1008-000000A2792AE4C9_zps693598b7.jpg

I also plucked up the courage to do this :happydance:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/CE4ECE39-5726-4E43-9F26-2D8CCFED5892-1008-000000A285BAB6C8_zps6a76a3db.jpg

I have journal now if anyone wants to follow. Link in my signature.

How's everyone else doing?

Yay!!! Bet you feel lots better now. Xxx

I'm alright, not really trying so nothing to report. My son has started coughing so I'm armed with an inhaler and hoping we don't end up in hospital again. It's his birthday Monday so can do without him getting ill. X

I am so relieved.

Aww bless him. I hope he doesn't get poorly! Have you anything nice planned for his birthday?

Yay! How exciting seeing it saying pregnant :-D

Finally worked out how to add photos via phone, gender guesses guys?!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Brunette - sorry didn't answer your question, having family round for cake and nibbles on Sunday, and then on Monday (his bday) we are going to take him out in the afternoon, not entirely sure where. He'll have plenty of presents to open, perhaps we'll go out to lunch and open pressies after. He's been listing all the things he wants, I thought he'd be abit older before asking for so many toys...how niave was I!! lol

:lol: Tristan has been the same about Christmas!

Hope he has a lovely birthday :)

Eurgh I can not shake this off, I am terrified this pregnancy. I'm so scared of losing this baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->