Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

My first instinct was boy as forehead is much more pronounced than Ella's...but as time goes by I'm thinking girl more n more...id really quite like a boy which has surprised me as always thought I'd want two girls but I'd just like to know now so I can focus on being excited bout the good things bout having girls not disappointed bout not having a boy if you know what I mean!! :)

O gosh. I'm looking after my friends 14 month old today and she will not sleep! She's absolutely knackered too!

Congrats on your positive digital Brunette and I can deffo see progression. I understand the nervous feeling I really do! I just want to be pregnant again but I know if I am I'll be worrying loads!

Cookie - Hope your little boy doesn't get too poorly x

CKJ - I think I can see a girly nub

Still nervous as hell. Not much nausea, just small bits in the morning. Boobs are tender especially my right one!! :lol:

I'm good thank you

OPK's are getting quite dark and I'm only CD12 which is weird for me so maybe i'll be ovulating earlier this month

Thanks Brunette

I remember that nervous feeling it is scary but I'm sure everything will be fine and perfect for you x

well 12weeks today.. and got my first lot of morning sickness!! :(

ooops wrong thead! :/

How is everyone? My son has been back in hospital with a viral wheeze and chest infection! Not fun at all, to be honest its really starting to get to me now. Maybe I'll feel better once he's well and I've had more sleep, but at the moment I feel really wound up by all it. Just not fair! Every flippin month he gets a cold and next thing you know we're in hospital cos he can't breathe. I just dont think we'd cope if we had another one so it makes me question if its a good idea to have another. Next year might be different, next winter he might not be so bad, but if he is and I had a baby then I dont know what we'd do!!!!!

Anyway on a positive note its his birthday today, he's 3! He's been spoilt and is currently asleep in his fire engine pop up tent, he was sitting in it watchin a film and it went very quiet, looked in and he's flat out! lol bless him, he doesn't usually nap but the lack of sleep and being poorly has caught up with him.

Hope everyone is well. x

Happy Birthday Addison! Hope he's better soon.

I've been having some pains so the Doctor sent me to the hospital. I'm having a scan at 3.40.

Let us know how you get on with your scan, I'm sure everything is fine x

Brunette - Hope everything goes ok. I'm sure it will. Thinking of you.

Cookie - Happy Birthday to your little boy and hope he gets well soon x

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying xx

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying xx

I'm praying for you brunette!!!

Oh Hun the amount of posts that have similar experiences and so often it's down to early pregnancy rather than anything else!! So so hard but positive thinking will only do u good at this point, keep u going til weds, best wishes xx

Oh hun. Please think positive.

I had cramps, bleeding and low levels with my son and he was just fine. Some people do just have much lower levels of HCG than others.

Im here if you need to talk.

I remember when I went in with my M/C that I thought they'd just take my blood but they ended up scanning and seeing an empty sac and then I was in hospital ALL day worried it was ectopic because there was blood outside the womb etc etc. It was really scary. So I know how scared you must be.

I have everything crossed for you brunette and we are here for you xxx

Sending you all my sticky baby dust x

And you are very early even your Clearblue test stated that, so it may just be that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->