Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Try and think positive Brunette, I know it's hard...It's still early, so it might well just be too early for them to show on a scan and can take a while for levels to rise. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Xxx

Oh and cookie I hope Addison is feeling better now, must be so worrying for you and DH :hugs: Happy belated birthday to him though, big 3 now! :cake:
Afm 6dpo and trying to avoid testing until 11dpo! I've been taking B6 to try and lengthen my 11 day LP so hopefully it does some good this cycle :flower:

He's a bit better, still coughing and wheezing...I'm hoping it's because the mucus on his chest is loosening.

I'm CD 26 today and yesterday randomly thought I'd check my cM and its ewcm...would have thought I'd have ovulated by now but maybe I haven't. As I'm not trying this cycle then I'm not going to worry will just see when my period arrives. I might try next cycle...not sure at the moment, had a lot going on this month so will rethink next cycle.

Good luck all. X

Glad he's getting a little better Cookie. I'm trying not to think about ovulation now the OPK's were driving me mad.

Good luck Buttercup. FX'd for you.

Still thinking of you Brunette. I think it'll turn out it's just very early yet x

Oh brunette I am so so sorry, is it heavy bleeding? I really hope its not a miscarriage. I had one before I had my son, not nice to go through at all.

Thinking of you xxxxx

Oh hun. I've got everything crossed for you still.

A lot of women have heavy bleeding and it still can be ok

I guess it's a case of prepare for the worst but hope for the best

I'm hoping for you hun xxx

I think unexpected put it really well, expect the worst but hope for the best. We'll all be hoping along with you too.

Thats very good advice, expect the worse but hope for the best.

Hope you are alright Brunette. Sending big hugs xxx

Shit Hun. I feel like my heart is breaking. Just waiting for my blood results to come back. I know it's not going to be good news :(

Are you cramping with it???

AFM-I am CD15 today. I received my peak on my CBFM and having throbbing pains. .. Hopefully I will start counting Day 18 as 1DPO

Well little consolation but no cramping is often classed as a hopeful sign sweetie. Thinking of u, been there n it's awful to go thro xx

I agree, no cramps is a good sign. When will you get your blood test results?

BlackBarbie - Good luck x

AFM - lots of ewcm but also have sore boobs and only get sore boobs after ovulation no idea if I've ovulated...I've got used to checking for ovulation signs but really shouldn't be thinking about it as we aren't trying this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->