Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Oh I'm so sorry Brunette, was really hoping that you'd have good news.

It will happen for you I know it, and next one will stick I'm sure. Sending big hugs xxxx

Thanks girls. I've had another cry and now feel numb. Time is a healer I guess!

I'm so sorry

It's by far the hardest thing that ever happened to me and even though it was still early I understand the heartbreak of having the excitement and potential taken away after a BFP.

I'm sorry hun. So sorry

I just kept telling myself that it was for a reason, that something must have been wrong and that in the long run it was better that way. It doesn't help much but it helped a little.

When you feel like it and feel better just know that I'm on this journey with you. The journey of TTC after a loss xxx

Time definitely heals, I've been there and it sucks big time!!!xx

Thanks girls.

Personal question but how was yours? I'm only bleeding like a period and no pains whatsoever!

Mine was a bit of a mess. I got a BFP at about 14/15dpo and then started bleeding that night. The cramps were AGONY and I bled a lot. Then it stopped for a few days. Then I bled for another week heavily but with no pain, then it stopped and then I bled AGAIN. Each time I bled my HCG was going down a bit more and they think I just had some stuff left over from the miscarriage and once I had antibiotics I stopped bleeding and it was fine.

I only had cramps with the initial bleeding.

Thinking of you xx

I pray it's straightforward for you

It really is the worst but it does get easier I promise x

Time heals, but it was still the worst thing I've been thro. I'm so very sorry. No words will help so I send hugs. You'll get your healthy bean soon xxx

Brunette i'm so sorry hon, hope it isn't too traumatic physically for you so you can focus on healing emotionally :hugs:

Ps FYI mine was like a medium to heavy period for 5-7days, 6 weeks later I got my next natural period n the cycle after that I conceived my daughter xx

Oh brunette im so sorry this is happening to you. Not a nice thing to go through at all!!! i hope you will be ok and its straight forward.

Hugs xxxx

How's everyone doing? Hope u r holding up brunette xx

Full of a cold so generally just feeling crappy!!

We've decided to start TTC straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->